diy solar

diy solar

Another school shooting.

It seems to work their post have went to almost nothing here. I use to have 3 ppl on ignore. I’m sure several ppl have me on ignore too.

Shame life is not like that. I’d like to see all the crazies and democrats move into and share 1 State together. Take everyone else out. Ever seen that old movie “Escape from Ny?”

everyone else:

remember this guy shooting ppl in Illinois? His State might be the perfect one to border up and put democrats. Chicago is already there but no one blames the gangs for their constant murders just the guns. Democrats running the place just make more gun laws too.
IMG_4490.jpeg
His father got a sentence too.
IMG_4493.jpeg

They were trying to press charges against Buffalo shooters parents too.

James Holmes parents knew he was crazy and were paying his shrink bills and assume they knew he had purchased guns.

matter of fact when you go - start looking FAMILY usually knew in all these cases the person was certified crazy and had guns. The FBI and Police also knew in a lot of cases ….. why aren’t ppl suing the FBI and Police?

again watch movie Escape from NY.

It seems to work their post have went to almost nothing here. I use to have 3 ppl on ignore. I’m sure several ppl have me on ignore too.

Shame life is not like that. I’d like to see all the crazies and democrats move into and share 1 State together. Take everyone else out. Ever seen that old movie “Escape from Ny?”

everyone else:

remember this guy shooting ppl in Illinois? His State might be the perfect one to border up and put democrats. Chicago is already there but no one blames the gangs for their constant murders just the guns. Democrats running the place just make more gun laws too.
View attachment 188710
His father got a sentence too.
View attachment 188711

They were trying to press charges against Buffalo shooters parents too.

James Holmes parents knew he was crazy and were paying his shrink bills and assume they knew he had purchased guns.

matter of fact when you go - start looking FAMILY usually knew in all these cases the person was certified crazy and had guns. The FBI and Police also knew in a lot of cases ….. why aren’t ppl suing the FBI and Police?

again watch movie Escape from NY.

In Illinois, we'd be a LOT better off if we could split the state and make anything north of I80 another state.
There have been attempts to get that moving in the past, but never really got off the ground.

When Blagojevich won his 2nd term ... right before he went to prison .... He only won 2 counties in the state. Cook county (Chicago), and a county down by St. Louis.
They perfected stealing elections in Chicago many years ago. I think most of the voter fraud around the country was learned by figuring out what Chicago was doing.

In Illinois, we'd be a LOT better off if we could split the state and make anything north of I80 another state.
There have been attempts to get that moving in the past, but never really got off the ground.

When Blagojevich won his 2nd term ... right before he went to prison .... He only won 2 counties in the state. Cook county (Chicago), and a county down by St. Louis.
They perfected stealing elections in Chicago many years ago. I think most of the voter fraud around the country was learned by figuring out what Chicago was doing.

This goes for a lot of states. Greater Idaho was on the table as well.

This is why its important for people not only to have firearms, but to also become proficient in using them.
Absofriginlutley!!

Having a firearm doesn’t make you proficient.

Standing at a range stock still and shooting paper targets doesn’t make you proficient either but it’s better than nothing.

Run 100 yard dash as fast as you can then draw and shoot.
Adrenaline does funny things to you.

Only way to truly become proficient is to train like real life.
Out of the blue, split second decision.

Did you guys see the partial pieces slipped out about the transgender - mass shooter from nashville? The police finally admitted it was real. They laid some police off and moved them around but never found the person that leaked it.
Did this person go to that school or not?
So not only was this person insane over male female but over skin color too? It is writing like it is not white. It is calling ppl “faggots.“ To much to much to much.

the medical profession use to evaluate transgenders an\s mentally deranged - broken. The majority of profile mass shooters have been tranny. I’d almost bet the Vegas Shooter‘s lover was a Lady Boy. what was the Vegas shooters motive?

the mental freak that did all the shooting in Chicago was dressed up like a woman.

View attachment 188399

View attachment 188397
Sounds like typical jealousy mixed with identity politics.

When the teachers tell you to “Hate Whitey” then they do.
Surprise!!

Back