diy solar

diy solar

Another school shooting.

Did the gooberment teach you about the moon space program. Do You trust the gooberment? If all the resources were claimed to be on the moon then why have we not been back in 50+ years. Our own gooberment says we lost the ability to figure out radiation shields that they would have been needed back then. Don’t be a goober.

I often wonder if we went too. It is an internal struggle. To keep us interested back then the govt stated “we would be a colony on the moon by now”. Then one day it just turned off…. No more colony…… No more hopes dreams. Star Trek became next gen then another next gen…. Movie after movie ?? Is their doubts yes because of our own govt.

Was it a big money grab… were we advanced with innovations that might not of seen otherwise? ? Could the govt pull it off for a hoax?

Did we get hoaxed with covid or not? The reward was $5+ trillion dollars and transfer or power and wealth.

See this is all nonsense.

You believe helicopters shot people in Vegas based on nothing more than a couple witnesses were mistaken but don't believe the 6 moon landings are real.

At what point do facts and reality come into play here?

See this is all nonsense.

You believe helicopters shot people in Vegas based on nothing more than a couple witnesses were mistaken but don't believe the 6 moon landings are real.

At what point do facts and reality come into play here?
prove I said helicopters shot ppl.

you are full of shit and know it. ?? I let you slide several times attacking me and rendering a diagnosis.

You don’t know we went to the moon personally. You reference the govt and media reported stories. There is a difference.

I referenced the vegas stories. Gave their links ….. then you paint me saying helicopters were shooting… when in fact state they as in witness described helicopters. Hmmmmm…. ?

you silly silly so silly. Don’t get mad. ??

prove I said helicopters shot ppl.

you are full of shit and know it. ?? I let you slide several times attacking me and rendering a diagnosis.

You don’t know we went to the moon personally. You reference the govt and media reported stories. There is a difference.

I referenced the vegas stories. Gave their links ….. then you paint me saying helicopters were shooting… when in fact state they as in witness described helicopters. Hmmmmm…. ?

you silly silly so silly. Don’t get mad. ??

Ok, so you don't believe helicopter shooters shot people in Vegas but you felt the need to bring it up so that anyone questioning the FBI's involvement and other aspect of the shooting is made to look totally crazy.

And in addition you believe the 6 moon landings were fake because you weren't riding on the rockets yourself.

What else is fake then? WWII? The Civil War? Dinosaurs?

You don't seem to possess the ability to separate the wheat from the chaff

Just one example of half truths that we have been taught officially (And while the events are often real, the reasons that have been officially told you by govt are indeed fake)

View attachment 188550
effective reading is critical

We had a windstorm here last weekend. Many of my neighbors reported gunshots during the height of the storm. It was just tree branches breaking off the large trees we have around here.

Should we go look for the person who shooting illegally?

During this windstorm, many people reported lightning strikes and thunder. During windstorms, branches hit powerlines and arc and the fuse on the powerpole makes a lot banging noise and sometimes the arc itself when the tree strikes can make a loud boom.

Do we report lightning strikes even though there weren't any or do we say, no you were hearing the cut-out on the powerpole and seeing the arc that is generated when trees and branches contact powerlines?

Ok, so you don't believe helicopter shooters shot people in Vegas but you felt the need to bring it up so that anyone questioning the FBI's involvement and other aspect of the shooting is made to look totally crazy.

And in addition you believe the 6 moon landings were fake because you weren't riding on the rockets yourself.

What else is fake then? WWII? The Civil War? Dinosaurs?

You don't seem to possess the ability to separate the wheat from the chaff
It is not my job … take good with bad for reports and let ppl sort how they want to sort. Put it on the table.

if you only deliver one aspect of a story then are not being transparent. I want ppl to see all of it for their decision. Imagine if the 51 intel agents had not lied. Imagine if 1 of them had laid it on the table for everything. Instead 51 signed onto just the biden productive side.

unfortunately most times ppl like you paint me believing all of it too. ??

We had a windstorm here last weekend. Many of my neighbors reported gunshots during the height of the storm. It was just tree branches breaking off the large trees we have around here.

Should we go look for the person who shooting illegally?

During this windstorm, many people reported lightning strikes and thunder. During windstorms, branches hit powerlines and arc and the fuse on the powerpole makes a lot banging noise and sometimes the arc itself when the tree strikes can make a loud boom.

Do we report lightning strikes even though there weren't any or do we say, no you were hearing the cut-out on the powerpole and seeing the arc that is generated when trees and branches contact powerlines?
At traffic accidents ppl will report various versions. Lot of factors play a part. Some ppl even lie and make shit up.

“media - blm riots mostly peaceful. ‘

At traffic accidents ppl will report various versions. Lot of factors play a part. Some ppl even lie and make shit up.

“media - blm riots mostly peaceful. ‘

I'm not talking about people deliberately lying. I am talking about people who lack the technical skills and experience to understand what it was they heard and/or saw.

I am talking about people who think the sound made by snapping tree branches are gun shots. I am talking about people who think that air pushing out of the collapsing world trade centers are explosions. I'm talking about people in Vegas who thought Echos from the shots off of adjacent buildings were multiple shooters.

I am talking about people who think that air pushing out of the collapsing world trade centers are explosions.

I provide links and screen shots for a reason.

The lone gunman claim from the sheriff - Vegas showed up in Maui for the fires …. Say it isn’t so. Just 1 shooter - prove it. ?

the media report.

Attachments

• IMG_4473.jpeg
    IMG_4473.jpeg
    178.7 KB · Views: 2
I provide links and screen shots for a reason.

The lone gunman claim from the sheriff - Vegas showed up in Maui for the fires …. Say it isn’t so. Just 1 shooter - prove it. ?

the media report.

The most suspicious part is that Pelletier guy.... same guy who magically "managed" the Hawaii fire.
Too many gaps in the official narrative.

Maui what happened in Maui. Well just like fires here some say direct energy weapons. Just like attack in Nashville vs reported rv bomb - some claimed direct energy weapon. The pictured hole in ground was opposite where rv blew. So??? I don’t know about all that. Do know World record set for it solved and case closed NAILED SHUT CASE.

I do know the wealthy 1% are wanting Island - isolated land so they can build under ground shelters because the media is reporting as much. Not me but the media. Zuckerbucks is in Hawaii building under ground now or so it is reported by said media. Sometimes at some point we source and reference. Most learned ppl do that. Schooled. ???

watch the spin - some one will spin it and say “I am now saying direct energy weapons were used on Maui”. I can say we have energy weapons that will make your skin feel like it is on fire. Sort of like watching sea birds die near high freq antenna when transmitting. I’ve seen that. Birds die in that manner just drop dead. It is voodoo magic.
“ ADHD” “just take your licks like a man” ?????? hahaha

Maui what happened in Maui. Well just like fires here some say direct energy weapons.

Why not winds blowing powerlines over and starting fires? Happens all the time.
Just like attack in Nashville vs reported rv bomb - some claimed direct energy weapon. The pictured hole in ground was opposite where rv blew. So??? I don’t know about all that. Do know World record set for it solved and case closed NAILED SHUT CASE.

I do know the wealthy 1% are wanting Island - isolated land so they can build under ground shelters because the media is reporting as much. Not me but the media. Zuckerbucks is in Hawaii building under ground now or so it is reported by said media. Sometimes at some point we source and reference. Most learned ppl do that. Schooled. ???

watch the spin - some one will spin it and say “I am now saying direct energy weapons were used on Maui”. I can say we have energy weapons that will make your skin feel like it is on fire. Sort of like watching sea birds die near high freq antenna when transmitting. I’ve seen that. Birds die in that manner just drop dead. It is voodoo magic.
“ ADHD” “just take your licks like a man” ?????? hahaha

You lost me here. I cannot follow.

Why not winds blowing powerlines over and starting fires? Happens all the time.

You lost me here. I cannot follow.
I know. ?? There were ppl saying the Elite are murdering ppl to get their land. Go search and you will find. Choose search engine wisely. ?? oh no yandex is russian dis-info

sample watch duckduckgo screen and censor where yandex does not when quotes are added. Duckduckgo wants to force rocket conspiracies over nashville bombing vs direct energy weapons. When you force direct search with quotes duckduckgo says you get nothing. You are controlled.
yandex comes back with search results for Nashville direct energy. just examples of control to information It is why ppl report various things.

remember duckduckgo search feature is or was the go to for a while. Things change

Attachments

• IMG_4478.jpeg
    IMG_4478.jpeg
    183 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4479.jpeg
    IMG_4479.jpeg
    197.4 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4480.jpeg
    IMG_4480.jpeg
    169.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_4481.jpeg
    IMG_4481.jpeg
    87.2 KB · Views: 1
I know. ?? There were ppl saying the Elite are murdering ppl to get their land. Go search and you will find. Choose search engine wisely. ?? oh no yandex is russian dis-info

sample watch duckduckgo screen and censor where yandex does not when quotes are added. Duckduckgo wants to force rocket conspiracies over nashville bombing vs direct energy weapons. When you force direct search with quotes duckduckgo says you get nothing. You are controlled.
yandex comes back with search results for Nashville direct energy. just examples of control to information It is why ppl report various things.

remember duckduckgo search feature is or was the go to for a while. Things change

So here I am not sure what your point is?

Are you arguing that search engine censor results or that the Maui fires were "directed energy weapons"?

So here I am not sure what your point is?

Are you arguing that search engine censor results or that the Maui fires were "directed energy weapons"?
Sourcing is vital for how ppl show their thoughts Why I capture screen shots and links. Ppl often tell someone to just go look it up.

Left and Right go through those arguments all the time. They also disregard sources when it doesn’t fit their belief or agenda for self.

Ppl going after Svetz are like that in his post. Svetz is convinced his sources are correct and other ppl are convinced their sources are correct. I give him an atta boy for asking for links. But he immediately tries his best to dismiss them as not accurate based on x X x. Hahahaha

Human nature ….. I think Svetz will report you to Admin Svetz was an admin here a long time ago…. Eons ago. ??

Back