diy solar

diy solar

Can these be real? LithPower 12/24v 280 ah, $50/piece Price seems too good to be true

kadyca

Have been doing some research for a couple of project I'm working on (house bank for a boat and EV conversion of a motorcycle) and somehow came across this listing for LithPower LiFePo batteries claiming to be 12-24v configurable and 280 ah for $50/piece. Anybody ever heard of these or have any experience with them? Are they legit? Seems maybe too good to be true?

or these ones 12V 100 ah for $50/each

Any experience, advice, feedback greatly appreciated.

thanks,

kadyca

Seems pretty amazingly cheap. It does seem too good to be true.... but maybe worth a gamble. Have you asked what shipping would cost?

Charge rate is even lower...

But it might be nice for some small DIY powerbanks. If you're running only lights, or only a very small invertor (<300W) it might be nice, especially for this price. I wonder what the shipping costs will be, and how they are made (18650 cells or prismatic cells).

However, its likely this price is only for the lowest option, it doesn't make sense a 12V/40Ah is equal in price to a 24V/280Ah. And a price drop to $20 for >50pieces.. I think this listing is only to create traffic and requests, and way off the final product pricing.

I requested pricing for shipping for a handfull. I received a stock reply with costs for 100ah 12V with LCD screen for 268.00/pc. The email had multiple other options as well. No real answer directly to my shipping question.

My guess is that this listing is just bogus to harvest inquiries and spam.

Back