diy solar

diy solar

DEI

Bob , we just need more crazy ppl to have higher suicide death numbers….FAA says numbers of incidents are to low ….More de-population required.

“‘’’
On March 24, 2015, the co-pilot of a German airliner deliberately flies the plane into the French Alps, killing himself and the other 149 people onboard. When it crashed, Germanwings flight 9525 had been traveling from Barcelona, Spain, to Dusseldorf, Germany.

Crash investigators also learned Lubitz had a history of severe depression and in the days before the disaster had searched the Internet for ways to die by suicide as well as for information about cockpit-door security. In 2008, Lubitz, a German native who flew gliders as a teen, entered the pilot-training program for Lufthansa, which owns budget-airliner Germanwings. He took time off from the program in 2009 to undergo treatment for psychological problems but later was readmitted and obtained his commercial pilot’s license in 2012. He started working for Germanwings in 2013. Investigators turned up evidence that in the months leading up to the crash Lubitz had visited a series of doctors for an unknown condition. He reportedly had notes declaring him unfit to work but kept this information from Lufthansa.

Instances of pilots using planes to die by suicide are rare. According to The New York Times, a U.S. Federal Aviation Administration study found that out of 2,758 aviation accidents documented by the FAA from 2003 to 2012, only eight were ruled suicides.“‘’

I wonder why they left out 9-11 …. plane suicides.

I'll defer to you on anything Israel ..... You have orders of magnitude more knowledge than I do in that area.
The bankers - Rothschild have more money then him They just hide it extremely well. What they are making him do is like repenting

could you explain this pic better please?
IMG_4607.png

They kind of forced him. Notice Shapiro with him…… I do not like that Zionist. Shapiro needs to move to Israel where Israel is 1st for him and can be with his buddy Netanyahu. The little midget wants Americans to go fight and die for Israel once again. Netanyahu started the crap over there for multiple reasons. Shapiro can put on an IDF uniform.

View attachment 190878

They kind of forced him. Notice Shapiro with him…… I do not like that Zionist. Shapiro needs to move to Israel where Israel is 1st for him and can be with his buddy Netanyahu. The little midget wants Americans to go fight and die for Israel once again. Netanyahu started the crap over there for multiple reasons. Shapiro can put on an IDF uniform.
Thank you for the explanation.

Reactions: D71
Amazing…. White ppl are not lining up to die for Biden or Israel or Ukraine. The machine might finally be broken.
in a free country how do they force a free ppl to fight a war. They had that exact problem in American Revolution. General Washington pleaded with soldiers to stay on and fight. They came up with ways to take freedom and put ppl in service as indentured servants.
The white man needs to sit out serving the Govt and prepare for internal realignments. Whites need to refuse the Draft this time. Let the Elite go fight with themselves - family as the fighting force and it will never start. They won’t be able to sit back and count their war profits….while poor ppl bury their dead.
The draft can’t be forced on free ppl…. ask the pardoned draft dodgers that are in govt. Ask Biden about his military career after all the Leftist railed on and on about Trump.. I don’t think Biden has ever done anything much except lie and become a tool for profit. on Biden’s inauguration
day the military that turned their back on him sent a message. ….. Why he purged even more. Obama had already purged a lot of Brass from the Military.

IMG_4103.jpeg

hmmmm doing their best to get us into a war in middle east and running cover screens for Israel Gaza. Everybody look ovrr here don’t look at Israel Gaza….. look look look. This shit has been going on for decades …. Average person is like the bobble head dog toy which is exactly what they want and why it is stacked shit after stacked shit coming at us all the time.

queers have been around since before the bible. Nobody gave a shit until they tried to plug our shit hole. They were free to do as pleased until then…..

DEI at work or what? Are they lying? Watch the reported CEO of United doing a tranny dance.

Look at what they say, “an attack on white males. “

What color is the CEO of United?
Wiki states CEO of united has kids and also states “is a Drag Queen.“ Did he chop the weiner off?

You’d think 1 DEI would support another Right? Lobbying Buttigieg?? Offer him some booty hole.

hmmm DEI meets DEI for a complaint. Imagine that shit.

most likely ….best guess clearing the way for Tranny President run Michael. Just my guess. It is major for all this push.
The white male has been being attacked since war against traditional family values and unity were targeted for destruction. this is not new. Some whites in isolated areas just not a clue.

it is never equality when you tear down one to lift another.…. or worse put the lifted one on a pedestal about all others.

They are trying to re-brand DIE and associate it with excellence ...... DEI is the opposite of excellence.

1706921644932.png

Does DEI work for white men? Seems only white ppl and white men in particular are deemed as racist.

What if this was reversed? And penny was black and white ppl were shouting just the opposite of “cracker”. Is that hate speech? Is it terroristic threats? Should white ppl not talk about it and curl up in fear under their bed?

The Judge battled down Penny’s lawyers…. Do you think he will get a fair trial. Chauvin reward?
The prosecutor blames and paints Penny….. as a weapon

IMG_4826.jpeg

White ppl really need to consider that before that end up like this:

IMG_4820.png

Is this MSN reposted story and concerns true for merit?
Are ppl chosen to represent and teach on Merit or Diversity?

IS this DEI?
“‘’’
Should I sue the NBA, All the Professional Basketball Teams, and News Media because they never picked me to play professional basketball for money as in millions of dollars per contract. I really only wanted the money and the fame. I hate basketball. Seems Basketball is an important career field but I think that it should not have standards nor rules. It excludes me. That is wrong because I want to get money.
Would I win that court case if say they didn’t reward me as I expected? Diversity. I want my Inclusion.
If allowed to play …which I will or you will be called names for a starter…and it will get worse.. .it will be basketball my way. I get to play and when on the court it will be unopposed no questions no challengers no sportsmanship. I am number 1. I get to shoot the ball for basket after basket …. Score. You will cheer me on. If you don’t cheer for me then there will be consequences. I will sign multi-million dollar endorsements and will be required viewing on world wide tv broadcast. I will be very popular. Posters will be in your kids room on the wall. My picture will be on box of cereal ….. if not allowed the govt will put your picture on the side of a cartoon of milk. Sound good? We can avoid all the bad publicity if the NBA just Signs me up. If I just want the money that is a done deal too. Send it.

“‘’’

IMG_4859.png

Link https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/c...rd-would-have-no-black-professors/ar-BB1i0Xx6

IMG_4860.jpeg

Back