diy solar

diy solar

Easun AIO 24v 3KW hybrid has no output

Killickman

I purchased new Easun AIO 3kw 24v but it has zero output. It does not charge batteries or provide inverter output. Only works in bypass. I have it removed from cabin and setup on bench testing as per Easun direction. Does unit need solar connection or will it work without. Very poor support from Easun. 1 email per day and just want me change settings. Did everything they asked but still not working. They say settings all good and no alarm so unit must be working. I’m not a solar expert but have 30 years experience as electrical tech on offshore oil platform and work with huge ups systems all the time. But they just won’t believe me and refuse to provide exchange or refund.

Additional info to my previous thread. I measure 0Vac from ac output L-N but 120Vac from L-G and N-G. Thus if in same phase I have the 0 potential from L-N. anyone see this befor? Sure wish Easun was a decent company to deal with.

Sounds like there's a wire inside going to the wrong place. Can you open it up and trace the wires to make sure they're not backwards at the terminals?

Update: unit still not functioning. Easun states shipping for return to China for return will not be worthwhile. The unit was shipped from wharehouse in Ontario so I do not understand why I cannot return to that location. In my opinion they should just replace unit since it did not work out of the box. This is the absolute worse company I have ever dealt with. I should have known better than buy junk from China with no support in Canada.

I see you in a couple posts. My reseller included the SRNE test sheets and warranty card, did easun

Yes but can’t believe them. They checked off that parameters were returned to default settings but most were changed

Hi, I m having the same issue. It does not charge, no output at all. Seller does not communicate, he did not answer properly to my repeated direct questions. Very sad. I cant even write negative review or feedback. I bought it on aliexpress. Too bad.. Any advice or help please?

I’ve done everything but no fix. I think it’s a component failure. I submitted claim thru PayPal. Seller is now offering refund if I send back to China. The unit was shipped from Ontario but they know the shipping cost will likely be too high to return to China . I may just ship it for refund even if I only gain 1 dollar just to spite that lowlife company.

So resolution from PayPal is that I have to return product to China. Shipping cost about $200. Anyone have any troubleshooting suggestions before I waste more money on this Easun junk. All I wanted was for them to help me troubleshoot issues but they only knew how to change settings. Great tech support. I should have bribed the reviews before purchase.

Sorry no one seems to have provided any help. Unless I am mistaken your AIO is the same as what I have been using for more than a year now without any major issues. There is my review Thread about it in the Off grid inverter section.

Number one you will need to provide all the information on how you set it up. Also provide all the settings. Type and capacity of battery. Solar panels and their specs. Pictures of how you have it wired would be handy also. Your original post stated it would only operate in Bypass. A few things could be causing that but the biggest one is a battery issue. Typically if no battery input power but having solar and AC in input power you will see on your display panel a number 3 (bat open) alarm code. It is even possible that your battery fuse located in the bottom of the AIO is blown if this is the case.

I do not participate at this Forum much anymore but I expect if you would provide more information about your setup that others would be able to help.

Sorry no one seems to have provided any help. Unless I am mistaken your AIO is the same as what I have been using for more than a year now without any major issues. There is my review Thread about it in the Off grid inverter section.

Number one you will need to provide all the information on how you set it up. Also provide all the settings. Type and capacity of battery. Solar panels and their specs. Pictures of how you have it wired would be handy also. Your original post stated it would only operate in Bypass. A few things could be causing that but the biggest one is a battery issue. Typically if no battery input power but having solar and AC in input power you will see on your display panel a number 3 (bat open) alarm code. It is even possible that your battery fuse located in the bottom of the AIO is blown if this is the case.

I do not participate at this Forum much anymore but I expect if you would provide more information about your setup that others would be able to help.
My cabin was some distance from home and I had to go back and forth to try setting changes. I therefore brought unit home and 1 bank batteries with 2-100w panels to setup as test bench. I only had to go to my garage then to try setting changes they recommended in the beginning. Unit is reading my battery voltage of 26v so I don’t think batteries are issue. Also, I had a smaller AIO before without issue. The nit appeared used when I received it and settings were not at default as should be and as checked on data sheet that came with unit. I really would like to know correct part number for main board. I asked Easun but no reply. Mine is not same as model number on unit. I bought a U60 but my main board says S60. Also, date on my board is 2021 so I think it is used.

In my opinion,,and based on my other 2000w AIO, the unit should provide 120vac from inverter as long as healthy battery supply which it never as. No faults indicated.

My cabin was some distance from home and I had to go back and forth to try setting changes. I therefore brought unit home and 1 bank batteries with 2-100w panels to setup as test bench. I only had to go to my garage then to try setting changes they recommended in the beginning. Unit is reading my battery voltage of 26v so I don’t think batteries are issue. Also, I had a smaller AIO before without issue. The nit appeared used when I received it and settings were not at default as should be and as checked on data sheet that came with unit. I really would like to know correct part number for main board. I asked Easun but no reply. Mine is not same as model number on unit. I bought a U60 but my main board says S60. Also, date on my board is 2021 so I think it is used.

In my opinion,,and based on my other 2000w AIO, the unit should provide 120vac from inverter as long as healthy battery supply which it never as. No faults indicated.
Dusty after 6 months without cleaning... My bad

Attachments

• PXL_20231129_014226593.jpg
    PXL_20231129_014226593.jpg
    725.3 KB · Views: 14
Same board. At least you’ve gotten 6 months, I have not gotten 6 seconds…lol. The L and N at same potential (120v to ground) is odd. Thus 0v from line to beau trap. I’m hesitant to dismantle for inspection as it may still be sent back to China.

Tested unit again tonight. Still won’t supply load from inverter. In SBU mode display indicates on inverter but 0v output on meter. Also, indicates charging but dc volts only 25.5v so not actually charging. For first time ever fan tried to run but error 21 occurred indicated fan failure. No heat in unit so not sure why tried to start. Checked fans and one is very stiff/rough. Great for suppose to be new unit. Switched to UTI mode and unit goes to bypass and supplies 120vac. Disconnect the mains 120v unit switches to inverter on display but still 0Vdc output. Same as first day I hooked up. Not sure what to try next.

Shipping to China is $200. Unit was $413 so is it worth it? I probably will return it just to spite them. Should only have to return to the warehouse in Ontario that it came from. Very dishonest and incompetent company. Sent used non working unit.They still say unit works because no alarm. 35 year experienced electrical tech so l think I can read multimeters! What a horrible purchase experience with Easun and PayPal too. No purchase protection as advertised.

I read in another post that you connected to your unit and did a software upgrade. Did you use the wifi adapter or hard wire. I’m might have try that. Zero help from Easun. I don’t think they have any technical expertise.

I read in another post that you connected to your unit and did a software upgrade. Did you use the wifi adapter or hard wire. I’m might have try that. Zero help from Easun. I don’t think they have any technical expertise.
Any luck with your AIO unit? I am getting the same issue, or close... Mine is displaying 2v AC output, but no reading on the multimeter!

Back