diy solar

diy solar

EG4 18k PV cheaper than signature solar?

y7eah

Has anyone purchased from “Renewable Home Solutions”? They are cheaper than signature solar on the 18kpv. I asked signature solar if they would price match and they said no and gave no reason 🤷‍♂️. Just wondering if it’s a scam or legit.

SS has the 18kpv on sale for $4,898, whereas RH lists it for $5,199. Does RH give a lower price by phone.

Area code 302 is in Delaware, and the street address looks like someone's home. Doesn't look like a scam site.

SS has the 18kpv on sale for $4,898, whereas RH lists it for $5,199. Does RH give a lower price by phone.

Area code 302 is in Delaware, and the street address looks like someone's home. Doesn't look like a scam site.
They have a coupon for 10% off, eg410. Brings it to $4,643.10 with free shipping.

So, they only support their equipment if you buy it directly from them?
This is definitely something that people need to be aware of.
My understanding is sig solar and eg4 are now seperate entities at least legally. So eg4 support would come from eg4.

My understanding is sig solar and eg4 are now seperate entities at least legally. So eg4 support would come from eg4.
They will always be one company to me.
But yes, legally they are separate entities.
But the reply from SS, reflects on EG4 support.

I’m here! They are indeed an approved vendor. We also always price match! Would you mind DMing your email so that I can look into the call where you were told this? We apologize, this is not the case.

Our tech support is here for our customers for any product we sell! Our agents are standing by right now, our wait time is less than 28 seconds! In fact, for over 1000 calls, our average wait time last week was 1:06 minutes 🤗

When someone calls sig solar for support on their eg4 purchase, is that call routed to an eg4 support organization? Or sig solar handles it themselves?

Signature Solar support would handle that. We currently have a small independent support team since we are two separate entities at this point. However, we are working towards expanding our team.

Signature Solar support would handle that. We currently have a small independent support team since we are two separate entities at this point. However, we are working towards expanding our team.
Thanks, so if someone bought from Renewable Home etc or other authorized reseller they'd get support from your team direct.

Has anyone purchased from “Renewable Home Solutions”? They are cheaper than signature solar on the 18kpv. I asked signature solar if they would price match and they said no and gave no reason 🤷‍♂️. Just wondering if it’s a scam or legit.

Well it seems that this company also offers the manufacturer's Luxpower inverter on their web site. Luxpower will provide support via text and what's app, plus they do stand behind the product. But unless you are going to so a self install and all the support, then pay a little more for a company that gives some tech support to you based on your real needs.

Well it seems that this company also offers the manufacturer's Luxpower inverter on their web site. Luxpower will provide support via text and what's app, plus they do stand behind the product. But unless you are going to so a self install and all the support, then pay a little more for a company that gives some tech support to you based on your real needs.
There’s a whole spectrum of do it yourself from designing your own circuit boards to paying someone for a turnkey install. There’s room for everyone on this forum!

Effective immediately, renewable home solutions is no longer an approved vendor of EG4. The company has violated the MAP and we will no longer be associated with us.
Must be some nice margins for them to violate it.

Hmmm
We sell under MAP all the time. There is no fixed limit. If you pick up the phone with us or any dealer all cards are on the table based on volume and other parts added. (We even have a battery deal). Competition is restricted, advertising is not.

Back