diy solar

diy solar

EVE brand LF280k dual screw terminals 599 for 4

I would liked to see a picture with bus bars connected. Price does not include tax or shipping.

I would liked to see a picture with bus bars connected. Price does not include tax or shipping.
I was wondering the same thing about the bus bars. Tax may depend on where the us warehouse is located, although I tried to find one for that company and didn't see anything. Shipping calculated at checkout.......I hate it when that happens....

Scroll down, There Is a picture of these batteries with the bus bars pictured made for these large dual threaded terminals.

I saw the other thread on these cells and confirmed the bus bars are different than the link posted from evlithium.

Not what I expected. I thought the bar would only use one bolt on each cell to avoid stacking.

No, havent bought them. Just linked it as a deal to share with others. Always hunting around as I'm sure others are.

Other thread for more info

Guys be carefull and aware what you are talking about.
Everything here is mixed up and leading to imperfect decisions considering the history of the design.

Eve produced cells for applications like ESS or EV and so on therefore they produce these batteries with FLAT TERMINALS cause these are needed to provide a good conduction after being laserwelded to a pack.

Later they decided to add these special terminals for all the diy or replacements use cases and therefore these could be genuine A cells cause you will find them pretty rarely offered anywhere. The mass production is for automotiv purpose and those that do not meet the requirements needed to pass the chinese government test procedure will be auctioned for cheap and sold to us which the average diy here will get. Sold as grade A, but under performing compared to a grade A cell delivered by eve.

If you get these cells with the special terminals you most likely will get cell produced on the same day or shift or 2 consecutive days, not the usual 16 cells produced on 16 different dates cause many of these cells had been auctioned multiple times and got old till it found the matching 15 cells to build a 16s pack.

Usually the auctioned batteries get spot welded by the alibaba sellers to make them either easier to use OR TO COVER A PREVIOUS USE CASE IN A CAR OR BUS OR LORRY FOR 12 months or 18 months.

In such cases the whole battery of 96 cells or more will be refurbished, which means ripped apart after the laserwelded busbars had been ripped away, the cell will be rewrapped and they will try to smooth and clean the flat terminal with the spots from the laserwelding (usually it is a circle weld of a 1,5 cm diameter and a 2 mm weldering seam. After that they should be able to weld such new stut onto the used terminal if which then covers the proofs of a previous use.

You can identify those previous use only if the wrappings do not match or the terminals had been not well prepapred after ripping apart cause with tiny spots and stains the new stut terminal can not be laserwelded perfectly aligned therefore not standing up vertically. If you check it from the side care fully you will get behind that a tiny fraction of the busbar might have remained on the terminal and made the usually flat surface uneven.

But this offer shows at least the newest design EVE has developed for this usecase (but these diy terminals could of cause also be a fake clone and laserwelded ) with these halfcircle style diy terminals.

Great price here. Shipped from Houston by Docan power

Back