diy solar

diy solar

Junktec software

Oldminer

Hi I recently purchased a junktec battery monitor, scanned the QR code to get the app, ended up with a bunch of folders, opened them all but no idea how to install on android device... Any clues? Thanks

Ok, I downloaded and got several folders, see pic.. Opened them all but no install file

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-26-14-53-02-527_com.mi.android.globalFileexplorer.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-26-14-53-02-527_com.mi.android.globalFileexplorer.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 6
1 - Again your battery monitor model please? It will help with the install file you should download. There are a few.
2 - You appear to be uncompressing or unzipping the file. Don't. You are seeing the files and folders inside the *.apk
3 - The file download should be named x.apk not x.zip. If it is then rename it.
For my example - KH-F.apk not KH-F.zip
4 - Install the .apk file using any inbuilt APK installer or whatever app you use. I use a file manager called Total Commander on my Android phones and tablets.

1 - Again your battery monitor model please? It will help with the install file you should download. There are a few.
2 - You appear to be uncompressing or unzipping the file. Don't. You are seeing the files and folders inside the *.apk
3 - The file download should be named x.apk not x.zip. If it is then rename it.
For my example - KH-F.apk not KH-F.zip
4 - Install the .apk file using any inbuilt APK installer or whatever app you use. I use a file manager called Total Commander on my Android phones and tablets.
Thank you, I now see my mistake.. Unzipping.. Thank you again

I’m getting interested in these Juntec Kl110F / KL140F / KL160F battery monitors, but it’s hard to figure out from the AliExpress listing whether they really work (are they accurate in keeping track of battery state of charge?) and what the name of the monitoring app on iOS is.

Can anyone confirm? Sorry to @Oldminer for tagging this onto his thread ?

1B191F41-7B4C-41DE-9928-0853CB81F233.png

It will keep track of your battery SOC.
Sorry I am not familiar with IOS. No doubt others can help.
My Junctek app performs perfectly via Bluetooth on all my Android phones and tablets.

I have a Victron 500A SmartShunt and a 400A Junctek KH140F battery monitor in series with our 600Ah LFP battery.
Both readings agree to within 0.01V, 1% current and typically 1% SOC.
20230520 NY.jpg

My Junctek app performs perfectly via Bluetooth on all my Android phones and tablets.

I have a Victron 500A SmartShunt and a 400A Junctek KH140F battery monitor in series with our 600Ah LFP battery.
View attachment 150745
Thanks for your reply, sounds like it’s a good product despite the cheap price. What is the name of the android app you download to remote monitor? I would like to check I can find it on iOS App Store.

I assume monitoring is via Bluetooth local connection only, not via internet for remote monitoring when away from home?

View attachment 150745
How good is the bluetooth range of this battery monitor. I am looking into purchasing the KL100F version that does come with a screen, but I am not sure how good the bluetooth range is. My battery will be in another room next to my room. Is the bluetooth range good

How good is the bluetooth range of this battery monitor. I am looking into purchasing the KL100F version that does come with a screen, but I am not sure how good the bluetooth range is. My battery will be in another room next to my room. Is the bluetooth range good
Mine is downstairs in the basement. I have no issues connecting upstairs or out on the deck. Range is much better than my JBD BMS's.

The Bluetooth module is in the display unit so as you are probably mounting that where you want to see it, it is more likely to be within your Bluetooth range too.

I have both the older KG140F and a KH140F here.
The shunt module is mounted in the motorhome fibreglass stairwell battery compartment.
Unobstructed outdoor Bluetooth range to our Android phones/tablets is easily 12m (40ft).
One dedicated permanently mounted phone is about 2m from the shunt and the dash mounted tablet is perhaps 4m with the direct path including a 6mm fibreglass wall, 2x 16mm wood panels, an aluminium lattice ladder, 2x 3mm plywood panels spaced 150mm apart and the truck middle passenger seat. I'm guessing that the Bluetooth signal also finds easier routes to reach the receiver.

Hello everyone! I bought a Junctek device which I can only monitor locally. I've already developed software for other devices before. For this one, I'd like to create a Windows software that allows not just local but also remote access to the Junctek data. There are certain elements I will calculate myself, such as the total amount of current drawn and supplied. Once it's finished, I'd be happy to share it with you all. If you have any ideas about what else might be needed, I'd be glad to hear them.

Back