diy solar

diy solar

Prepping for impending grid outage

Not really. They identify the virus in your system (and normal vaccines typically use a "dead" or otherwise mostly disabled virus for this), map it out, and create T-cells or whatever that will go after it.
Right. The T-cells go after the infected cells. The weakened viruses infect your cells, your immune system targets and kills those cells, and you generate immunologic memory in the process. Or to use your language, "my body now seeing itself as the source of the virus." Which is also exactly how a regular viral infection works.

What mRNA does is not expose your system to the virus at all. What it does is present the blueprints to actually manufacture part of the virus (in this case, the spike protein), which then your body identifies, and creates T-cells, and destroys.

Correct. Which makes it almost identical to how vaccines like measles/mumps/rubella, polio, smallpox and yellow fever vaccines work. Most flu vaccines are also attenuated viral vaccines.
Problem is, there are thousands of cases where after shot 2 the person suddenly died of cardiac or other organ failure

Also agreed. Cardiac disease is the #1 killer of people in the US, so of course most people are going to die of cardiac failure no matter what vaccines they get (or don't get.) Since this vaccine does not protect you against heart disease, people will die of heart disease at about the same rate with or without it. Let's do the math:

About 700,000 people a year die of heart disease in the US. Let's say during the height of the pandemic 1/4 of them (175,000) got vaccinated a year. That means that, within two weeks of being vaccinated, 6,700 people are going to suddenly die of cardiac failure. Of course, the same number of people would have died if they had not gotten vaccinated.

It should also be noted that hundreds of thousands (not just thousands) of people who got the vaccine have died of cancer, which is the #2 killer in the US.

HOWEVER - this is the big one - the #3 killer of people in 2021 in the US was COVID. And people who got the vaccine were drastically less likely to die from COVID.

As of last year, the #3 killer of people was back to being accidents, mainly car accidents. And again, hundreds of thousands of people who got the vaccine died in accidents. Since the vaccine does not protect you against accidents, so you've got about the same odds of dying that way whether or not you got vaccinated.

But I know of people who got COVID and had similar mild symptoms, and they weren't vaccinated at all

Of course. And there are people who smoked two packs a day for their whole lives and lived to be 80. But it's still a bad idea to smoke if you want to live a long time because ON AVERAGE it's bad for you.

As of last year, the #3 killer of people was back to being accidents, mainly car accidents.

Also not to forget, the #1 leading cause of death is birth... I think there were only said to be around 2 people ever born here who never tasted death, as the ancient texts seem to depict.

Right. The T-cells go after the infected cells. The weakened viruses infect your cells, your immune system targets and kills those cells, and you generate immunologic memory in the process. Or to use your language, "my body now seeing itself as the source of the virus." Which is also exactly how a regular viral infection works.

Correct. Which makes it almost identical to how vaccines like measles/mumps/rubella, polio, smallpox and yellow fever vaccines work. Most flu vaccines are also attenuated viral vaccines.

Also agreed. Cardiac disease is the #1 killer of people in the US, so of course most people are going to die of cardiac failure no matter what vaccines they get (or don't get.) Since this vaccine does not protect you against heart disease, people will die of heart disease at about the same rate with or without it. Let's do the math:

About 700,000 people a year die of heart disease in the US. Let's say during the height of the pandemic 1/4 of them (175,000) got vaccinated a year. That means that, within two weeks of being vaccinated, 6,700 people are going to suddenly die of cardiac failure. Of course, the same number of people would have died if they had not gotten vaccinated.

It should also be noted that hundreds of thousands (not just thousands) of people who got the vaccine have died of cancer, which is the #2 killer in the US.

HOWEVER - this is the big one - the #3 killer of people in 2021 in the US was COVID. And people who got the vaccine were drastically less likely to die from COVID.

As of last year, the #3 killer of people was back to being accidents, mainly car accidents. And again, hundreds of thousands of people who got the vaccine died in accidents. Since the vaccine does not protect you against accidents, so you've got about the same odds of dying that way whether or not you got vaccinated.

Of course. And there are people who smoked two packs a day for their whole lives and lived to be 80. But it's still a bad idea to smoke if you want to live a long time because ON AVERAGE it's bad for you.
Lol...wow. I don't even know where to begin.

Also not to forget, the #1 leading cause of death is birth...
Absolutely.

And don't forget that over 90% of the people who got the first polio vaccine in the 1950's are now dead! It's a real killer!

Absolutely.

And don't forget that over 90% of the people who got the first polio vaccine in the 1950's are now dead! It's a real killer!
Please don't be that guy who lumps them all together. The polio vaccine is NOTHING like the covid vax.

Other issues have involved horrific looking blood clots clogging up stuff and killing people that way. One theory where they come from is too many spike proteins are manufactured (some doses of the shots were stronger, had more mRNA in it, etc - they were not all the same), and they would end up essentially damage stuff like little blades soaring through your system and colle

Those horrific looking blood clots you saw in videos are normally found in dead people (sometimes).
While some pathologists said they never saw those before, others said they did see, just not as often.

Although my field is not medical, my theory on the topic is that storage time and conditions for corpses cause that sort of clot to develop. As you know, processing of dead bodies differed considerably during the pandemic.

At this point I see no reason to associate those clots with either Covid or the jab.

Those horrific looking blood clots you saw in videos are normally found in dead people (sometimes).
While some pathologists said they never saw those before, others said they did see, just not as often.

Although my field is not medical, my theory on the topic is that storage time and conditions for corpses cause that sort of clot to develop. As you know, processing of dead bodies differed considerably during the pandemic.

At this point I see no reason to associate those clots with either Covid or the jab.
Interesting point. Good to know.

I am not one to trust that the government has my best interest, but when the scientists whose job is to monitor these situations sound the alarm, tell us "this is deadly, these are the actions you should take to save yourself and loved ones", to second guess that warning is foolish.
"There is a tornado on the ground headed for your neighborhood, seek shelter now"
"There is an active shooter on Main St., stay clear"
"There is a boil water advisory due to broken water mains"
"There is a deadly virus circulating from China, take precautions and get vaccinated"

I am not one to trust that the government has my best interest, but when the scientists whose job is to monitor these situations sound the alarm, tell us "this is deadly, these are the actions you should take to save yourself and loved ones", to second guess that warning is foolish.
"There is a tornado on the ground headed for your neighborhood, seek shelter now"
"There is a deadly virus circulating from China, take precautions and get vaccinated"
It’s always a good idea to listen to the scientists that suddenly take action against a pandemic and fail to revert to any form of basic pandemic response. When their guidance is directly contrarian to what one would traditionally do for disease response /sarcasm

Please don't be that guy who lumps them all together. The polio vaccine is NOTHING like the covid vax.
Agreed 100%.

But the reason that those people are dead isn't the vaccine . . .

It’s always a good idea to listen to the scientists that suddenly take action against a pandemic and fail to revert to any form of basic pandemic response.
Isolation, masking, hand washing and crash vaccine research is what the most basic pandemic response involves.

Had scientists said "it's not a problem! Will be gone in a few months! Don't worry about it at all! Trust us!" then you'd have reason to be suspicious.

Isolation, masking, hand washing and crash vaccine research is what the most basic pandemic response involves.

Had scientists said "it's not a problem! Will be gone in a few months! Don't worry about it at all! Trust us!" then you'd have reason to be suspicious.
Don’t forget your 10th booster this fall!

I never take a new medicine or anything without lots of testing data. That was not available because it was too new. I decided, after reviewing the available data we DID have, to hold off (besides, I was in almost the lowest risk class they had, except for kids). Then they started punishing and silencing anyone who suggested any alternate treatment plans other than the official ones (that really weren't working), even though that's what doctors often times would do is make use of what they had, or knowledge and experience they had gained over time. That made me instantly suspicious that something this time was different, and wrong. And it just got worse from there. So by the time the vax was available, I held off as I wanted some real, more long-term data. They just parroted "safe and effective" but wouldn't say exactly how. Then the effectiveness stories changed, and now it doesn't stop the spread but then they wanted to force people to take it, and that was when I said absolutely no never going to do that. You don't force ANYONE to take a medical treatment EVER. That's just plain wrong.

The more I've read about after effects, the more I'm glad I never took it, as I'm in the demographic that is the highest risk of keeling over dead from sudden heart attack from heart damage from the jab. Look, I know lots of people die from cardiac issues every year, but the volume of cardiac issues in younger people in particular has skyrocketed since the jab. That can't be coincidence.

Don’t forget your 10th booster this fall!
Given that I've gotten ~30 vaccines in my life for diseases that haven't killed anyone I know in the past 30 years, getting 3 vaccines against a disease that has killed millions of Americans doesn't seem that odd to me. You've probably gotten a similar set of vaccines - measles, mumps, rubella, polio etc - all for diseases that effectively don't exist any more for Americans. And most of them were far more dangerous than the COVID vaccine.

In the 1950's, a bad batch of polio vaccine killed 5 kids and paralyzed 51. Fortunately, back then we had more common sense than we do now, so we fixed the problem with that batch and kept vaccinating kids. As a result, polio was completely wiped out in the US.

It's easy to armchair quarterback after the fact. It's great that tornado didn't actually hit us as predicted.

Will I still seek shelter for the next one?
"No way, my political news feed says it's a scam, don't be such a lemming. Sheltering kills people!"

Back