diy solar

diy solar

Renewableoutdoors?

I just placed an order with them this week. For some reason they have the EG4 6000xp in stock and its $1329 shipped. My inverter is on the way!

What happened with this? I'm just now finding this site and wanted to order from them. Not sure if they're a scam or not

I also just stumbled across them. A quick search says they've been around for 2 years and are likely safe. That said, I have no experience with them, but they do have 2 active coupon codes.

save10 - $10 off
save5 - 5% off

Well, I'm trying them out, so I should be able to report back in a week or so if there were any issues. Ordered an EG4 battery, they said they work through Signature Solar, so it'll ship from them. They also only charge tax to orders going to Colorado or Florida, so there's a savings there if you don't live in either of those states.

Last edited:
I also just stumbled across them. A quick search says they've been around for 2 years and are likely safe. That said, I have no experience with them, but they do have 2 active coupon codes.

save10 - $10 off
save5 - 5% off

Well, I'm trying them out, so I should be able to report back in a week or so if there were any issues. Ordered an EG4 battery, they said they work through Signature Solar, so it'll ship from them. They also only charge tax to orders going to Colorado or Florida, so there's a savings there if you don't live in either of those states.
That's interesting. Would be pretty neat if that is the case! The shipping says it's free too

Back