diy solar

diy solar

Seplos kit with Heating missing temp sensors

beckkl

I ordered the Seplos v3 kit from Docan Amy a while back, been sitting for a few months. Started to organize things to get ready, and noticed there are no temp sensors in the box. Then I realized even the non-heated version (which I assume they just throw in the two heating pads) should have these. Are they hidden somewhere?

I ordered the Seplos v3 kit from Docan Amy a while back, been sitting for a few months. Started to organize things to get ready, and noticed there are no temp sensors in the box. Then I realized even the non-heated version (which I assume they just throw in the two heating pads) should have these. Are they hidden somewhere?
Normally they soldered to the PCB if you bought an enclosure

Yeah, those are there, just weird, in the their own youtube video they show installing a bunch of other ones but according to Amy, that was only for "testing"

Yeah, those are there, just weird, in the their own youtube video they show installing a bunch of other ones but according to Amy, that was only for "testing"
If buy a seplos BMS without the mason kit, you get a cableloop without the PCB, and they are there every 4th wire..

When using the kit, 4 is all you need

Back