diy solar

diy solar

Solar preparation for the crazyness that is coming.

True that. "Serious forces" I assume will be our own government unfortunately but our forces cannot win a war against guerrillas.. never have and never will ..and we would be the guerrillas.
Exactly..

Roughly a Million members of US military globally.
Of that maybe 10% war fighters.

100,000 to mange millions over 9000 sq miles.
Ain’t happening.

That would be expecting those minions to follow the elitists into a terrible dark hole.
If they declare martial law it suspends the constitution, The very foundation for the rule of law.
Thus it becomes the rule of power, Not law and those minions become targets.
How long do you think they will keep following orders from the elite?
If that is what they choose to do, I will turn on the perimeter defense systems and let god sort them out if they show up.

Sorry, im lost here ..9000sq mi... ? America is almost 3.8 million sq miles. Thats 1 soldier for every 38sq miles.
Was thinking more of cites kind of total but yes if you take in the entire land mass not even possible..

That is just a small part of it, and they wont need drones with CBDCs.

I couldn't agree more about the CBDC and what that represents. When it gets adopted, and given that I don't think Americans actually have any real voice I believe it will, then it's game, set, match on our grand experiment that started during the Enlightenment.

But some will be able to live outside the CBDC along the lines NobodyBusiness is stating. Small communities, independent power generation, growing your own food, barter.

But as I read the tea leaves, they won't be content to just let you and your neighbors live off your land and do your own thing. Regulations, laws, taxes will all continue to be weaponized, perhaps solar panels will be banned as Will Prowse suggested, and then it becomes a matter of enforcing those laws. That's when the tech disparity I'm talking about comes into play.

And, of course, if there is an invasion of this nation then that tech disparity becomes front and center.

Who is going to focus on 1 person out millions doing nothing but surviving?

Your missing the point.

They cannot effectively go after or even manage 300 million + people much less do anything to them on a mass scale.

Maybe 1 or a group but if you have millions not complying and actively fighting against it then it’s game over for the government.

I don’t care how much technology they have.
They don’t have the resources to manage that many people simultaneously.

I've beaten my drum enough in this thread on this point. We'll have to agree to disagree, and I'll continue to hope you're right.

I couldn't agree more about the CBDC and what that represents. When it gets adopted, and given that I don't think Americans actually have any real voice I believe it will, then it's game, set, match on our grand experiment that started during the Enlightenment.

But some will be able to live outside the CBDC along the lines NobodyBusiness is stating. Small communities, independent power generation, growing your own food, barter.
I just don’t think people will put up with it.
That remains to be seen.

You eliminate cash and use Digital currency people are going to have a voice.
Might not be the voice the government likes but a voice none the less.

The only way we lose this country is if we let it go.

A few thousand control millions because of polite society.
When that tips over the edge look out.

I just don’t think people will put up with it.
That remains to be seen.

You eliminate cash and use Digital currency people are going to have a voice.
Might not be the voice the government likes but a voice none the less.

The only way we lose this country is if we let it go.

A few thousand control millions because of polite society.
When that tips over the edge look out.

Okay, one more attempt to make my point.

The history of mankind is a history of a few people ruling massive populations that outnumber them. Throughout this history, the people have rarely been able to throw off the yoke of rulers. Revolutions have an awful track record throughout history and 1776 was nearly a loss as well, despite the advantages the ocean provided.

Today, the tools of tyranny (which I do not think you are accounting for) are on a whole new level. The board has changed, the game is different, and superior numbers are irrelevant as they most often have been for populations since the dawn of human history when it comes to people and their rulers.

99.9% of our population is mapped and tracked with staggeringly actionable detail never before seen in human history. We think of apps and privacy, but we rarely realize how vulnerable years and decades of this tracking makes us and what a tool it provides a tyrant or an invading force. They know where you live, what you own (credit cards), what you have installed in your backyard, what you think, who you know, what you think about those you know, etc.

99% of Americans will do as they are told especially when the gloves come off. The 1% you imagine will do otherwise who also own property and infrastructure to provide for themselves (owned outright, not mortgaged) are few and far between. A million military folks is just the tip of the iceberg in this militarized society where even the Post Office is an extension of the armed state.

AI, drones, robots, weapons you do not know exist, it is not a difficult endeavor to target the few stand outs in our nation. We are not unknown individuals moving from cave to cave in Afghanistan, or unknown individuals moving through the jungles of Vietnam. We are known quantities easily targeted by inexpensive drones and AI purchased by a government with a credit card that has no limit.

We know very little about "them" though. If they come for the few "rural" folks lucky enough to be self sustaining, those few will not know who exactly it is coming for them. It will not be men with guns showing up on your front porch. How do you defend against something you don't see operated by people you don't see and don't know?

This will be my last post on the topic, but I would encourage you to consider that a paradigm shift might be in order. History is full of those who didn't shift their mindsets along with technological advances in warfare and they're never on the winning side of things. Sadly, I don't think there is a winning side to be had in this one regardless, so I guess it doesn't matter much other than understanding the gravity of the situation we face. If there is any solution, it begins with understanding the problem. And I believe the problem is far greater than you might imagine.

99% of Americans will do as they are told especially when the gloves come off
I found out how true this is when covid was rolled out and they lined up in droves to get an untested genetic modifying shot BECAUSE the government stooges said so.. "go ahead take it.. its safe and effective ". :oops:..sigh... and wear masks and dont go anywhere or be close to anyone bla bla bla. AND STILL PEOPLE ARE SHOCKED WHEN THEY CONTRACT COVID! AHHH! Morons.

Today, the tools of tyranny (which I do not think you are accounting for) are on a whole new level.
It matters not what technology they have. Doesn’t matter if they know every move you have made.

If a majority decides no then That’s it.
It does matter how many super computer AIs or tanks or jets or bombs.

They simply cannot project that force to each and everyone.
If they try they will get a backlash like never seen.

I found out how true this is when covid was rolled out and they lined up in droves to get an untested genetic modifying shot BECAUSE the government stooges said so.. "go ahead take it.. its safe and effective ". :oops:..sigh... and wear masks and dont go anywhere or be close to anyone bla bla bla. AND STILL PEOPLE ARE SHOCKED WHEN THEY CONTRACT COVID! AHHH! Morons.
Only the liberal cities complied mostly.
The rest were coerced with Unemployment and still less than half got the jab regardless of whatever fake numbers they throw about.

People actually thought it was a pandemic.
Once they found out it was means of control even people who got the jab started saying no.

They have played that card and nobody but the ones who want too are being fooled again.

Last edited:
99% of Americans will do as they are told especially when the gloves come off. The 1% you imagine will do otherwise who also own property and infrastructure to provide for themselves (owned outright, not mortgaged) are few and far between.
You obviously do not know the people I do.
Compliance isn’t in their vocabulary.

If there is any solution, it begins with understanding the problem. And I believe the problem is far greater than you might imagine.
Then I will die trying.
Sad to see so many people give up before it even starts.
Just gonna sit back and watch your country be taken from you without a fight.

They don’t have 300 million indestructible drones with your name on it just waiting to pop out of the ground and snuff you.

Our ancestors would be furious at the sacrifices made for this country to see it this way.

Last edited:
I agree with both of you.
They will certainly try, of that there is no doubt. There will be misery, of that there is no doubt as well.
But when the "chicken is gone from the plate" that will be the inevitable result of this, all bets are off.
What also worries me is that the parasitic elites will absolutely flip the chessboard when they start to lose (psychopaths do that even if it means their own destruction - ever saw a spoiled child throwing a tantrum - same exact behavior).
And the only difference these days - technology, makes us in an uncharted territory as to what the final outcome will be.

Speaking of possible paths, i believe this is going to happen in the near future

Last edited:
I agree with both of you.
They will certainly try, of that there is no doubt. There will be misery, of that there is no doubt as well.
But when the "chicken is gone from the plate" that will be the inevitable result of this, all bets are off.
What also worries me is that the parasitic elites will absolutely flip the chessboard when they start to lose (psychopaths do that even if it means their own destruction - ever saw a spoiled child throwing a tantrum - same exact behavior).
And the only difference these days - technology, makes us in an uncharted territory as to what the final outcome will be.

Speaking of possible paths, i believe this is going to happen in the near future

Oh there is no doubt of what you say.

They will try to hide in bunkers and just nuke us if they can.

I still won’t give up my country without a fight.

Speaking of this they can also try.

Who are they going to get to go physically do that?

The financial market will be a mess but that’s it.

It just means everyone will be broke equally.

Doesn’t matter how many courts say your house and business are mine they still have to take it physically and that won’t happen on such a large scale.

More like a force Majore or end of Original world market.

It will have to be restarted with new currency and everything.

Oh there is no doubt of what you say.

They will try to hide in bunkers and just nuke us if they can.

I still won’t give up my country without a fight.

No doubt. I feel the same way if it comes to that. But isnt it better to stop the machine in its tracks before we get to it? (By taking action we can take as there is still time for that)

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

― Aleksander Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago

No doubt. I feel the same way if it comes to that. But isnt it better to stop the machine in its tracks before we get to it? (By taking action we can take as there is still time for that)

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

― Aleksander Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago
Sadly this is a very important quote for the sheep to understand now, but unfortunately sheep don't often read Solzhenitsyn.

Reactions: D71
Back