diy solar

diy solar

SP6548 wifi module connect

Artieb

Hi, I have a pair of Sungold Power SP6548
I'm using the watch power app, on my Pixel 6 android phone. I'm I have the units registered and shows up on the app's devices. I have problems connecting to the wifi module, and when I try different android based devices, I sometimes get all the way through the process of registering my wifi router. When the last screen comes up, I have red X between all of the components. The diagnostic does nothing. I hit the refresh and , still no connection between my router and the SP6548 wifi module. I've set my phone to stay connected, but loses the inverter wifi module, as if the module turns off? Any way to reset the inverter's module? Thanks and happy holidays

Sometimes I've seen issues (actually quite frequently) where legacy WiFi devices have trouble connecting or staying connected to routers which have both 2.4g and 5g, and the SSID is converged. As a test, look on the router and see if there is an option to split the WiFi AP frequencies, so you can set a different SSID for the 5g and 2.4g so they show as separate SSIDs, then legacy 2.4g devices in many cases have an easier time staying connected.

So try keeping your existing SSID as for the 2.4g network (since you had set all your SP6548 to that SSID, then set a different SSID like example MyNetwork_5g for your 5g SSID, then reboot everything and see if the SP6548 WiFi's connect easier.

Back