diy solar

diy solar

SRNE 12kW IP65 HES and 10kW ASP

This is the seller I used. Good coms item arrived quickly after payment. https://x.alibaba.com/AwJjBH?ck=pdp Hope that link works? It opens the alibaba app.
Not the parallel version, it doesn't have the parallel ports on the bottom.

If it could be put in parallel, they would show a diagram with it wired in parallel plus brag about it.

This is the seller I used. Good coms item arrived quickly after payment. https://x.alibaba.com/AwJjBH?ck=pdp Hope that link works? It opens the alibaba app.
They say "UL Certificate" but then only show a CE one, and suspiciously, they have blurred out much of the information including the manufacturer.

Warranty of 18 months, if it has any value at all.

Also, min order of 2 units. Maybe you need 2 to have a chance 1 works?

Not inspiring.

Mike C.

I get this: Sunboost brand?? Looks like an SRNE brand label. But it has a parallel connnection on the bottom.
I really want an SRNE labeled inverter. Relying on "Sunboost" for any warranty and tech assistance - not the best idea.

Capture.PNG

I get this: Sunboost brand?? Looks like an SRNE brand label. But it has a parallel connnection on the bottom.
I really want an SRNE labeled inverter. Relying on "Sunboost" for any warranty and tech assistance - not the best idea.

View attachment 211637
That is not a parallel connection, it is a blank for a parallel connection which is what the SRNE ASF inverters have. There isn't any terminal there.

Now I do 😂.
Lot of models out there.
I looked all over the Sunboost store for the exact model he purchased and can not find it. Looked again thru SRNE Solar Store and only parallel I can find in 10Kw is HESP but 230V single phase, not split phase.

One has to be very careful what is being bought. I keep seeing the parallel communication ports in photos, then scroll down and see it is still the ASF model.

They definitely exist somewhere as sungold is currently selling them. To @Zwy point though it doesn’t seem as though the SRNE site has been updated since July 2023. It’s all perplexing

I looked all over the Sunboost store for the exact model he purchased and can not find it. Looked again thru SRNE Solar Store and only parallel I can find in 10Kw is HESP but 230V single phase, not split phase.

One has to be very careful what is being bought. I keep seeing the parallel communication ports in photos, then scroll down and see it is still the ASF model.
That's why I mentioned making sure any proforma invoice is correct before paying.
That's your only hope on any kind of dispute.

I've backed out of purchases for cells due to the invoice being shady.

Your invoice for cells from Amy was clear and what you asked to purchase, correct?

Sorry, away from "technology" so just catching up. 😀

So regarding the parallel, mine is definitely the parallel version it’s an SRNE inverter - though that info took some prying out of the reseller Sunboost (although as @42OhmsPA and I had already noted in the manual they sent it even states on one of the pages SRNE). Anyway, I used the link I posted earlier originally to enquire about that inverter and asked if they could be paralleled. They told me, as @Zwy has rightly pointed out, that that specific one cannot be - as it is the stand alone 10k, but Sula (the contact at Sunboost) said if I wanted it with the parallel function that was no problem they could send me the parallel version of the 10k instead. That’s indeed what they then sent. I hope that clarifies things?

Regarding warranties…..As Sunboost sell it as their "own" inverter they claim they warranty it - this is something I take with a pitch of salt. That is because so far in all my dealings with items direct from China (batteries, flail mower, mower gearbox, box blade ….swim spa!) warranty/guarantee, regardless of the company, it seems is just sales fluff. Any item I have had issues with (which has been few to be fare) and asked about warranty on so far the companies never seem to honour the warranty anyway…..or at least want you to buy something else and then they will send spare parts for your old purchase with your new purchase….🤷🏻‍♂️

HTH

That's why I mentioned making sure any proforma invoice is correct before paying.
That's your only hope on any kind of dispute.

I've backed out of purchases for cells due to the invoice being shady.

Your invoice for cells from Amy was clear and what you asked to purchase, correct?
Most definitely, she even asked for a photo of the backside of the screens I was using.

This definitely has parallelView attachment 211712
The one you linked could come that way or maybe not. The model number listed doesn't match the model number on this inverter that can be paralleled.

Until the sellers sort this out with the correct photos and model numbers, I would not order anything unless one knows exactly what is being ordered.

The one you linked could come that way or maybe not. The model number listed doesn't match the model number on this inverter that can be paralleled.

Until the sellers sort this out with the correct photos and model numbers, I would not order anything unless one knows exactly what is being ordered.
Yes I sorted this all out before ordering. They sent me all the details before I ordered. I made sure it was going to be the parallel version they were sending.

Back