diy solar

diy solar

Units moderator. There should be a units moderator assigned.

Wh
Nah, English is "Language Fluid". Made up of words from around the world (usually mispronounced), and "rules" only exist to be broken.

(I say that English doesn't follow rules. It is a natural language. Rules are simply an empirical fit to how we speak.)
I before E except after C, and except if your foreign neighbor Keith receives eight counterfeit beige sleighs from eight feisty caffeinated weightlifters.

Weird.

Thought i learned something today
You have learned there isn't much to be learned from me.
However, the measurements are likely to indeed go back to such a source. The inch was the distance from the thumb tip to the first joint... or not.
The irony remains. The country which threw off imperial shackles is one of the last holdouts of the imperial system.

Thought i learned something today, but looks like this idea is mostly debunked.

Can we trust the actual size of a foot?
They say the foot size is an indication of the penis size, so it's highly likely that the King lied about it.
The real lenght of a foot is probably much shorter.

Did you work for NASA , JPL or Lockheed?

nCHIP. It may have been JPL we delivered the modules to.
Our product was thin film on silicon has a hybrid. These modules were in aluminum nitride packages for conducted cooling. As I recall there was an issue that pins kept breaking off, had to be re-brazed.
We delivered 5 of these CPU modules.
I didn't do much on this project. Maybe performed an electrical test on reworked modules before shipment.

Small price to pay to step foot on it.
Ask the pentagon, that’s less than a rounding error in Q1
At least they can claim that their error didn't increase the national debt. The don't publish something with that many decimal places

nCHIP. It may have been JPL we delivered the modules to.
Our product was thin film on silicon has a hybrid. These modules were in aluminum nitride packages for conducted cooling. As I recall there was an issue that pins kept breaking off, had to be re-brazed.
We delivered 5 of these CPU modules.
I didn't do much on this project. Maybe performed an electrical test on reworked modules before shipment.

I tried to contact JPL a few years ago to get the orbital data from the Galileo Ganymede fly by. There was some highly anonymous behavior. The best explanation to date requires the assumption of both large positive masses and negative masses under the surface.

I developed a formula that might explain with far less radical assumptions, as well as the plethora of other fly by anomalies.

I don’t suppose you know anyone who may actually be of any help?

Can we trust the actual size of a foot?
They say the foot size is an indication of the penis size, so it's highly likely that the King lied about it.
The real lenght of a foot is probably much shorter.
Dang... i do have a size 11.5 shoe... mine is wide also... i usually have to buy a 12 or 12.5 to get my foot in there...

Back