diy solar

diy solar

Victron Smart MPPT 100/50

Spartaqus

I just got my eighth Victron controller. They are running to two battery banks. I have had pretty good luck setting them up. This last one I hooked up and it can't get it to come online. Its working, I did the 'two updates'; its on 12v; its on 50amps; the battery is set to smart lithium; its linked to a network; it flashes every time I click on it with my phone, its linked it sees the battery voltage (shown below). I did everything I knew to do, so I replaced it..... The replacement does the exact same thing, so I know its not defective. It must be a setting.

What I learned through this process, even if you turn the charger off, on the battery tab, to enable 'off', the controller still sees the incoming voltage. I have 67 volts coming into this one (shown below), but it shows 0, circled in red. So it isnt seeing the incoming voltage. I checked it with my meter several times.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, I know I am missing something, just not sure what it is. I have others to compare to which make this one odd I cant figure it out. Maybe something changed on these???? Thanks :)

Attachments

• IMG_7320.PNG
    IMG_7320.PNG
    88.6 KB · Views: 5
Looks like you have it on a. Ve.smart network. Can you try disconnecting from that while troubleshooting?

Back