diy solar

diy solar

which 400-450 watt panels?

Has anyone tried freight forwarding via either a buyer in China or country outside of SolArk territory? There are a few split phase countries not in the Americas (which I understand is SolArk’s). China seems unlikely since if they did this, there would be plenty of AliExpress sellers
Not an option.
Deye doesn't distribute the split-phase versions to anyone except Sol-Ark. The only way to get them now, per the agreement. Is through Sol-Ark.

Any 240V single phase inverter with an appropriate sized autotransformer to provide the netural will be even better, no issues with one phase overloads tripping the inverter offline well below the "rated" output. So you can get a Deye and made your own split-phase.

Any 240V single phase inverter with an appropriate sized autotransformer to provide the netural will be even better, no issues with one phase overloads tripping the inverter offline well below the "rated" output. So you can get a Deye and made your own split-phase.
Yup
It's my preferred option for split-phase.

How do these look, seems similar specs and a bit cheaper and $1 shipping for 32 panels, the 450 watt panels. Would these panels work with most inverters? I have not decided on which inverter yet for sure.

Comparable, just confirm the temperature coefficient to make sure you don't have a problem with record-low temperatures.

Back