diy solar

diy solar

❓ TDT-BMS Wanted Feedback/Experience

I did!

I've change a new esp32 and uart-to-ttl, I think during my last connection I've burn the ttl converter, otherwise done!!!

Thank you so much.

Just the last one.., there is no switch entity CHG MOS and DSGg MOS ?

Thanks

Hi. This is how I use Wi-Fi for Home Assistant.It took a while, but the effect was very good. My BMS via the rs232 connector connected to the rs232 ttl to uart converter. And further to esp32. I converted the esp32 software from seplos-bms. Here's your software:
https://github.com/syssi/esphome-seplos-bms/issues/71 . Look for the comment from February 3. There is a tdt-bms.zip file there.
When in doubt, ask.
Thanks I will check it out. I have also noticed that after few cycles the FCC (Full charge capacity) is incrementing in one BMS and decrementing in another one . did you experienced anything like this

Currently the TDT6032 and TD6022 firmwares are OK. The BMS is fully functional even in parallel operation. The only problem I sometimes have is with the SOC calibration
did you get any solution for SOC problem. I also facing the same and reported to TDT

Yes, there is a problem with this. I wonder if it is necessary to calibrate the current, because it is used to calculate Ah.

When I have tested with JUNCTECH KG110F Battery Moniter, there is a small difference in the volt and Amp may be that cause this issue. per day its reducing about 2.5A in one bms

Hello, everyone,
finally I can see what's going on in my battery pack, I noticed that the cells are not aligned in voltage, in fact I mounted a 1A daly balancer, I noticed though that in the BT application of the BMS (Bms META) there are some setting values that I don't understand, could someone kindly explain me what they are?

Thanks for your time!!

IMG_3793.PNG

Back