diy solar

diy solar

Biden

He explains all the countries we are going to attack. Listen to ppl laugh. They didn’t believe him. What about now still laughing and not believing him. 🤡

Edit: let me make clear, I only care about the United States. 90% of the rest of the world could vaporize and I wouldn't lose a lick of sleep.
I understand Brother, I care for the US, that's why I joined the Corps back in the 80's. I still have family and friends there scattered about. I also care for Japan, as I live here and have family here as well. But I still rember the 70's and the death to America BS from Iran and watched them through the 80's, 90's and on and on and on. if they al died tomorrow there would be a lot less issues there.

I understand Brother, I care for the US, that's why I joined the Corps back in the 80's. I still have family and friends there scattered about. I also care for Japan, as I live here and have family here as well. But I still rember the 70's and the death to America BS from Iran and watched them through the 80's, 90's and on and on and on. if they al died tomorrow there would be a lot less issues there.

I have no affection towards Iran but our overthrowing of the Shah in the 60's is meddling that results in blowback and hatred.

In a way, they aren't necessarily chanting death to America but perhaps to certain factions of the U.S. government that live to fuck with people and generate turmoil.

The same people who do things like overthrow populist candidates in foreign countries are the same people currently going after Trump and the same people who wanted to get me fired from my job if I didn't get the jab.

I have no affection towards Iran but our overthrowing of the Shah in the 60's is meddling that results in blowback and hatred.

In a way, they aren't necessarily chanting death to America but perhaps to certain factions of the U.S. government that live to fuck with people and generate turmoil.

The same people who do things like overthrow populist candidates in foreign countries are the same people currently going after Trump and the same people who wanted to get me fired from my job if I didn't get the jab.
Oh i have zero love for the current administration, trust me. I had to get the jab or lose my job. and being overseas, there is no ability to file a lawsuit or any form of retribution short of tracking the individuals down and gutting them yourselves. I was forced to get the jab in november of 21 or lose status and job. I had planned on waiting until mar 2022 as we would have had a years worth of data to make a decision. plus I had already had covid once. but it was take it or lose everything i had worked the last 6 years on building up my own contacting business with the government. I have no love for a lot of the former administrations as I have often felt that many of them were corrupt.

now onto the first subject: the shaw of iran was overthrown in 76...not the 60's the white revolution occured in the 60's and then Khomeini attempt to overthrow the shaw and Khomeni was kicked out and exciled. we had nothing to do with that. we did prop up the shaw form that point forward, but khomeini overthrew the shaw...not the US. so get your facts strait.

now onto the first subject: the shaw of iran was overthrown in 76...not the 60's the white revolution occured in the 60's and then Khomeini attempt to overthrow the shaw and Khomeni was kicked out and exciled. we had nothing to do with that. we did prop up the shaw form that point forward, but khomeini overthrew the shaw...not the US. so get your facts strait.

Contrary to what is supposed to happen, I'm actually getting dumber with age.

This is what I meant.

He was overthrown in the 50's, not sixties. Had my decades mixed-up, among other things.

Contrary to what is supposed to happen, I'm actually getting dumber with age.
checkthisout, not sure I would characterize like that, most people were out of the
loop on that whole Khomeini thing (before the internet), IMO the only time back then
most people noticed Iran, was because of the hostage crisis, dippers to change, beers
to down with friends, cars then needed points adjusted all the time(at least my car).

yes by actions internal with some external intrigue from britain... who felt slighted by iran after investing all that money for oil production and having the agreement (basically a lease) unilaterally cancelled by iran.

So very little if anything to do with the US other than the British embargo on Iranian oil was supported by the US.

if that is the case why not chant Death to Great Britain?

Sorry Iran needs to be nuked into a glass parking lot.

yes by actions internal with some external intrigue from britain... who felt slighted by iran after investing all that money for oil production and having the agreement (basically a lease) unilaterally cancelled by iran.

So very little if anything to do with the US other than the British embargo on Iranian oil was supported by the US.

if that is the case why not chant Death to Great Britain?

Well Persia isn't going anywhere anytime soon but yeah I'm indifferent to the survival and existence of the entire middle-east.

I’d be good nuking all of them including Israel. Which never happen. The USA is a step and fetch for Israel. To many Israeli in Our Govt controlling it.

I could barely believe Biden had told Israel he - we would not back them in attacking Iran. If he had been re-elected as in 2024 then he would send all our ppl to die for Israel.

Monica would have went away had Clinton released that Israeli spy. They have black mailed our corrupt politicians since Hoover and before.

Just like this guy. Some of you if Christians need to read your bible. Learn who wanted jesus put to death when born. Learn who the pharisees are too. Do your own reading. For the Bible. Zionism is not Christianity.
IMG_5566.png

I’d be good nuking all of them including Israel. Which never happen. The USA is a step and fetch for Israel. To many Israeli in Our Govt controlling it.

I could barely believe Biden had told Israel he - we would not back them in attacking Iran. If he had been re-elected as in 2024 then he would send all our ppl to die for Israel.

Monica would have went away had Clinton released that Israeli spy. They have black mailed our corrupt politicians since Hoover and before.

Just like this guy. Some of you if Christians need to read your bible. Learn who wanted jesus put to death when born. Learn who the pharisees are too. Do your own reading. For the Bible. Zionism is not Christianity.
View attachment 209791

So does Harvey Weinstein. He stands with Israel too.

Reactions: D71
IMG_6084.png
Go read. That is your greatest ally at work..

Rosenberg gave-sold Russia and Israel nuclear bomb secrets. Eisenhower would not pardon them. Funny part Apartheid South Africa Govt helped Israel develop nukes which they were not suppose to have either. Later they turned on Apartheid South Africa. Snicker snicker. Hahah hahaha
IMG_6085.png

When you get done look up U.S.S. Liberty. The crew members that survived are still raising hell and a lot of them have died-off with age. They said it was attempt to get us into the War and help Israel. So Israel attacked our ship trying to sink it going to blame Arabs. Israeli intercepted Radio messages from pilots proved they knew it was USA flag carrier but were ordered to attack anyway. 1 Israeli pilot refused returned base. I bet he was executed.
A family member was in the Navy and 1 of U.S.S. Liberty crew was transferred to his ship …. He told everyone what happened. They had been ordered not to talk. He was called up by Ships Captain and transferred again.

They video recorded 9-11 they knew. Probably why lucky Larry doubled insurance and stayed home to go to doctor. Just my imagination. 🤡 Lucky Larry Silverstein got more insurance then he spent. 🤡

Tip of Iceberg

Yes ! I do believe it'll be Israel that does this in retaliation to a feeble attempt with a nuke from Iran. THEN the entire world (all countries)come against Israel in a little war in the Megido valley. Spoiler alert... Israel wins. Biblical prophecy.

Yes ! I do believe it'll be Israel that does this in retaliation to a feeble attempt with a nuke from Iran. THEN the entire world (all countries)come against Israel in a little war in the Megido valley. Spoiler alert... Israel wins. Biblical prophecy.
You believe that Iran fired a nuke at Israel?

Back