diy solar

diy solar

Biden

The Biden administration couldn't possibly be lying about the "actual inflation" numbers.

1715111769080.png

..... and it's not because they are making huge profits.

1715111962588.png

Gas is up ….food is up … income taxes is way up, interest rates, my home value increased in value by about $22,000 in 9 months, TAX man cometh. 🤡
😡

Tesla is up.

Big high watt solar panels in 100 mile radius has dropped…. In price. I really don’t want solar panels big as sheet of plywood and weighs ~80 pounds. Some batteries are down.

Wonder who the govt is focusing on?
IMG_6288.jpeg

Gas is up ….food is up … income taxes is way up, interest rates, my home value increased in value by about $22,000 in 9 months, TAX man cometh. 🤡
😡

Tesla is up.

Big high watt solar panels in 100 mile radius has dropped…. In price. I really don’t want solar panels big as sheet of plywood and weighs ~80 pounds. Some batteries are down.

Wonder who the govt is focusing on?
View attachment 213896
That’s about 60,000 more agents than we had active duty Marines prior to the gulf war… 👎

Biden administration does not handle anything. They are simply following orders given to them by the globalist "elite". Same for Putin.
But people of both countries are the ones who end up in the meat grinder.

War has been on the agenda since scamdemic has served its purpose. We are in the buildup stage. Proles must be reduced by any means possible.
(To be fair the "elite" are absolutely against the wall with a lot of their agenda at least exposed to the level never before seen in history). That makes it even more dangerous - when up against the wall, there is a danger of these psychopaths flipping the chessboard, and that is absolutely war.

Last edited:
Biden administration does not handle anything. They are simply following orders given to them by the globalist "elite". Same for Putin.
But people of both countries are the ones who end up in the meat grinder.

War has been on the agenda since scamdemic has served its purpose. We are in the buildup stage. Proles must be reduced by any means possible.
(To be fair the "elite" are absolutely against the wall with a lot of their agenda at least exposed to the level never before seen in history). That makes it even more dangerous - when up against the wall, there is a danger of these psychopaths flipping the chessboard, and that is absolutely war.

In the case of Ukraine, I'm pretty sure it's the CIA ...... not some "elite" who is whispering in Biden's ear.

In the case of Ukraine, I'm pretty sure it's the CIA ...... not some "elite" who is whispering in Biden's ear.

Who do you think the spooks take their orders from? LOL
Start following how they get financed.

Zbigniew Brzezinski:
Between Two Ages: America’s Role in the Technetronic Era (written 50+ years ago)

“We have a large public that is very ignorant about public affairs and very susceptible to simplistic slogans by candidates who appear out of nowhere, have no track record, but mouth appealing slogans”

“People, governments and economies of all nations must serve the needs of multinational banks and corporations.”

“The technetronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values.

The nation state as a fundamental unit of man’s organized life has ceased to be the principal creative force: International banks and multinational corporations are acting and planning in terms that are far in advance of the political concepts of the nation-state.”

Last edited:
Biden just announced increase tariffs on Chinese made solar equipment. Just ordered 6 more 550 watt panels and another server rack battery. I may be poor but I figure the investment will pay off, even if it is a small purchase

Biden just announced increase tariffs on Chinese made solar equipment. Just ordered 6 more 550 watt panels and another server rack battery. I may be poor but I figure the investment will pay off, even if it is a small purchase

Remember when wood got hard
To get.
That was Biden and his tarriffs too. We got a lot of number 2 vs 1 grade wood after words. That pounding sensation was Biden at work.
The democrats love that pounding. Why they will vote for Biden again. Never fear Trump did the same and will again. Govt wood pricking the solar.
Ewwwweeee that smell. Can’t you smell that smell.

FOLLOW THE MONEY. New green deal trillions…. Wars trillions …..broke non functional govt ….done. Red Star Reward.
If this was a marriage there would be a divorce.

Instead what should be happening is stopping subsidies on all this stuff. Let the markets sort it out on merit.
If you stop giving subsidies you are not going to need tariffs as demand will evaporate immediately.

This is just more of the laying out the divide "China bad" to start conditioning the proles in preparation for the war that they have planned.

Who do you think the spooks take their orders from? LOL
Start following how they get financed.

Zbigniew Brzezinski:
Between Two Ages: America’s Role in the Technetronic Era (written 50+ years ago)

“We have a large public that is very ignorant about public affairs and very susceptible to simplistic slogans by candidates who appear out of nowhere, have no track record, but mouth appealing slogans”

“People, governments and economies of all nations must serve the needs of multinational banks and corporations.”

“The technetronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values.

The nation state as a fundamental unit of man’s organized life has ceased to be the principal creative force: International banks and multinational corporations are acting and planning in terms that are far in advance of the political concepts of the nation-state.”

The fact remains ..... all the things you rail against are being pushed by ONE political party.
Defeat them badly at the ballot box and then drain the swamp once and for all.

The fact remains ..... all the things you rail against are being pushed by ONE political party.
Defeat them badly at the ballot box and then drain the swamp once and for all.

One? Au Contrair mon fraire.
They are all in on it and their actions prove this beyond reasonable doubt. (They all support the globalist agenda and the ones that dont are controlled opposition - they know too well that they will be overriden by the "majority", yet they ALL vote against what people actually want)
They do enact good theatrics though, always keeping you on the edge to make you vote harder next time.

One? Au Contrair mon fraire.
They are all in on it and their actions prove this beyond reasonable doubt. (They all support the globalist agenda and the ones that dont are controlled opposition - they know too well that they will be overriden by the "majority", yet they ALL vote against what people actually want)
They do enact good theatrics though lol
If you are unable to see the obvious .... I don't know how to help you.

The Democrats are the ones trying to over run our country with illegals .... Trying to destroy our freedom of speech, they REALLY want to take our guns ..... Focus on something tangible instead of some invisible enemy. Focus on the ones who are trying to implement the agenda.

Back