diy solar

diy solar

Biden

Biden must not have like the food he got from the Sheetz photo Op ...... or maybe it was because the cameras caught him having a hard time controlling himself when he saw the little girls in there.

The following day the Biden administration filed suit against them for doing a criminal background check as part of the hiring process.

IMG_6178.png

The jewish ppl in their temples in the USA had asked for $400 million from taxpayers to make their religious services more secure in the USA. They love Mayorkas. He is one of them.
Give them $400 million

Last edited:
Perspectative. Antisemitism Laws going in place after Russia was turned to communism.

IMG_6180.jpeg

IMG_6179.png

Don’t complain… you were warned you were shown

Say Comrade. Try it.

Biden and Zionism is on full display. Make Israel and Ukraine stronger. 🤡 Biden talks how Russia has killed kids but no mention of the 15,000+ Palestine kids killed by Israel.
Of course Biden blames Republicans. Both sides Biden and Republicans take orders from Netanyahu. ZOG exactly why they do not care about America except to rape it. 🤡

If Putin was going to attack NATO then they would have done it. The CIA and our Govt - McCain brought this shit on….they pushed over throw of legit Ukraine Govt. America has been involved in over throwing Foreign Govts since WW2. We have some really bad ppl running the Military Industrial Complex. The country of Russia got their ass kicked by Japanese in Russo Japanese war early 1900’s by design and lead to communist taking over. Jacob Schiff helped finance Japan and the over throw of Russian Royals with revolution - converted Russia to communism. USA was involved way back then with regime change.
However …now….. The Russians are struggling to fight Ukraine - USA now. Russia has even smaller population by about 100 million ppl vs USA. Do you really think the Russians would attack NATO by conventional means? . If so then you are brain dead. Russia like the USA is strong in nukes. If they were interested in attacking NATO then it would already been done.

Biden is a Zionist…and his master is Netanyahu. 🤡 the jews originally wanted Russia for their Israel just couldnt swing a biblical slant.

Shsss

This is what was really going on:

They want their “ old silk road” back with proposed Belt and Roadway Initiative. Ukraine ….
IMG_6208.jpeg
Soros and friends had a dream of re-doing the old silk road….but modernized.
Most ppl never study history…nor pay attention to it being recreated….hmmmm..over and over tricked you. Of course ppl will be upset at me instead of the ppl actually raping you. Do you know why? 🤡

IMG_6209.jpeg

Last edited:
If a president is sent to prison, can he still be re-elected, hold office and will he get secret service protection while in prison? In the case of a sitting president can he just pardon himself, or his family members?

If Trump is sent to prison, should Biden pardon him and if Biden is sent to prison, should Trump, assuming he will be the next president, pardon him?

How likely do you guys think either of them will be sentenced to prison?

Qatar has had a lot of fingers in a lot of pies. While we knew about the EU's 'Qatargate,' investments with the Kushner family, and of course Sen. Bob Menendez advancing Qatar's interests, Politico reports that the Biden family's ties to Qatar "would constitute some of the closest known financial links between a relative of President Joe Biden and a foreign government," if courtroom testimony about Jim Biden's foreign fundraising efforts is substantiated.

POLITICO illustration/Photos by AP, Getty Images, iStock
In June 2017, Qatar's neighbors - led by Saudi Arabia, banded together and cut diplomatic ties with the country, citing its alleged support for terrorism. As a result, the country was thrown into a sustained crisis.

To dig themselves out, Qatari rulers began showering well-connected Westerners with gifts and financial benefits, according to Politico, "sometimes in the form of investment funding."

Around this time, Jim Biden was trying to raise $30 million for embattled hospital chain Americore - teaming up with Florida businessman Amer Rustom, CEO of the Platinum Group, who boasted of his ties to officials in the Middle East, as well as fund manager Michael Lewitt. Together, the three sought investment funding from various Middle Eastern sources for Americore and other ventures - "which came to focus largely on Qatar," according to a former Americore executive who spoke on condition of anonymity.

According to public records obtained by the outlet, Jim Biden leveraged ties to his older brother and "sought workarounds to restrictions on international money movements," including one discussion about trying to move money across a Middle Eastern border in the form of gold bars that may or may not have happened.

"My family could provide a wealth of introductions and business opportunities at the highest levels that I believe would be worthy of the interest of His Excellency," Jim Biden and Rustom wrote in a draft letter to an official at the Qatari sovereign wealth fund, the Qatar Investment Authority. "On behalf of the Biden family, I welcome your interest here," the draft continues.

Transactions related to the efforts are central to a recently-settled fraud case brought by the SEC, and are under fresh scrutiny as part of a federal criminal investigation in South Florida.

Jim Biden suggested to congressional investigators in February that his fundraising efforts stalled for lack of viable projects to back. But the previously unreported testimony by fund manager Michael Lewitt about the ownership of the two companies — the Platinum Group USA and Obermeyer Engineering Consulting — indicates that Jim Biden forged closer ties to Qatar’s government than previously understood. -Politico
In February of this year, Jim Biden told impeachment inquiry investigators that roughly $600,000 in payments from Americore were for his role in arranging a series of bridge loans - of which $200,000 was transferred to Joe Biden in March 2018 for what the White House claims is a repayment of an unrelated loan between brothers.

In a March 10, 2018 draft presentation emailed from Jim Biden’s wife, Sara Biden, to a Platinum Group executive, Julie Lander, Americore touted Jim as "Brother and Campaign Finance Chair of former Vice President Joe Biden."

One month later, Lander emailed Jim Biden about the fundraising efforts - referencing an apparent meeting with a high-ranking Qatari official.

If a president is sent to prison, can he still be re-elected, hold office and will he get secret service protection while in prison? In the case of a sitting president can he just pardon himself, or his family members?

If Trump is sent to prison, should Biden pardon him and if Biden is sent to prison, should Trump, assuming he will be the next president, pardon him?

How likely do you guys think either of them will be sentenced to prison?
0.0%

Neither will ever go to prison but then again this is 2024 . If immunity is not given to Trump then all other Past Presidents are up for prosecutions for serious crimes such as murder - Obuma. SCOTUS will most likely return case by case decision for charges vs standard immunity that way can get who they want or not want.

Few hours ago there was talk SCOTUS was sending it back to lower court for Trump immunity. Hence they don’t want to make the decision.

Me myself….I hope they put Trump in prison and he gets Epsteined. Then things might get changed . Not going to happen otherwise.
However I doubt anything will happen even if Trump was Epsteined …. The ppl did nada about JFK. Why govt had to have patsy aka Oswald.confirmed. Most ppl that do what Oswald was accused openly admit it. Aka Timothy McVeigh and others openly admitted…they want recognition and promotion of cause. Oswald never admitted to killing JFK….nor cause So it doesn’t fit.
President Ford that no citizens voted for was on the Warren Commission. We got an installed President and VP. Funny but Obuma is accused of worse then Nixon.
BTW if Trump was the thorn they claim - he would already been JFK’ed. So…. Sports Fans …. As the Qtards use to say enjoy the show and pop corn.

Cry me a river…. Trump appointed him.

0.0%

Neither will ever go to prison but then again this is 2024 . If immunity is not given to Trump then all other Past Presidents are up for prosecutions for serious crimes such as murder - Obuma. SCOTUS will most likely return case by case decision for charges vs standard immunity that way can get who they want or not want.

Few hours ago there was talk SCOTUS was sending it back to lower court for Trump immunity. Hence they don’t want to make the decision.

Me myself….I hope they put Trump in prison and he gets Epsteined. Then things might get changed . Not going to happen otherwise.
However I doubt anything will happen even if Trump was Epsteined …. The ppl did nada about JFK. Why govt had to have patsy aka Oswald.confirmed. Most ppl that do what Oswald was accused openly admit it. Aka Timothy McVeigh and others openly admitted…they want recognition and promotion of cause. Oswald never admitted to killing JFK….nor cause So it doesn’t fit.
President Ford that no citizens voted for was on the Warren Commission. We got an installed President and VP. Funny but Obuma is accused of worse then Nixon.
BTW if Trump was the thorn they claim - he would already been JFK’ed. So…. Sports Fans …. As the Qtards use to say enjoy the show and pop corn.

Cry me a river…. Trump appointed him.

I think if they kill him his "fans" will get a bit unruly. That is what they are afraid of.

Now they are trying to figure out how a pres with the lowest approval level in history (using their own numbers) is going to get 81 million votes. Provided he does not crap his pants before then.

This trial is doing just what it is intended to do, keep him from doing speeches and such. Off the campaign trail is what it is all about.

I think if they kill him his "fans" will get a bit unruly. That is what they are afraid of.

Now they are trying to figure out how a pres with the lowest approval level in history (using their own numbers) is going to get 81 million votes. Provided he does not crap his pants before then.

This trial is doing just what it is intended to do, keep him from doing speeches and such. Off the campaign trail is what it is all about.
I doubt they would do anything to Trump. Avoid making him a Martyr. I think they are more focused on hating Trump supporters vs him. Think that has been biggest problem all along. Ppl rule vs their chosen rule. Ppl like Hillary Clinton have been very pointed about “DEPLORABLE’’.
Afterwords I put her along lines of having stated ‘’ Let them eat cake.” Where that is cake = manure. Hillary had been recorded basically saying her voter base were retards.

We are living in interesting times. It is interesting how almost every single person appointed by Trump has turned as if they are making him and untold Jesus. If you criticised him during height of Q ppl would wanted to murder you. Crazy mf’ers….especially some women. They were picturing Trump as out doing Special Forces. Those events made me realize we have as many crazies on Right as they have on the Left. Which btw most ppl protesting on the Left are financed that has been a known for many years back to Vietnam era. They rioted under Reagan but news media gave them little coverage.

The Blacks in California scared theshit out ofReagan when he was Governor there. Why he got laws passed to stop weapons in that Capitol. Armed literal Insurrection but shsss most ppl never remember or was taught history.

IMG_6259.jpeg

Most ppl have no idea. So they act like 6 Jan 2021 was only event in history.

I doubt they would do anything to Trump. Avoid making him a Martyr. I think they are more focused on hating Trump supporters vs him. Think that has been biggest problem all along. Ppl rule vs their chosen rule. Ppl like Hillary Clinton have been very pointed about “DEPLORABLE’’.
Afterwords I put her along lines of having stated ‘’ Let them eat cake.” Where that is cake = manure. Hillary had been recorded basically saying her voter base were retards.

We are living in interesting times. It is interesting how almost every single person appointed by Trump has turned as if they are making him and untold Jesus. If you criticised him during height of Q ppl would wanted to murder you. Crazy mf’ers….especially some women. They were picturing Trump as out doing Special Forces. Those events made me realize we have as many crazies on Right as they have on the Left. Which btw most ppl protesting on the Left are financed that has been a known for many years back to Vietnam era. They rioted under Reagan but news media gave them little coverage.

The Blacks in California scared theshit out ofReagan when he was Governor there. Why he got laws passed to stop weapons in that Capitol. Armed literal Insurrection but shsss most ppl never remember or was taught history.

View attachment 212289

Most ppl have no idea. So they act like 6 Jan 2021 was only event in history.

It goes back farther then that IMHO.

Reactions: D71
Back