diy solar

diy solar

Correct me if im wrong

• Thread starter Deleted member 1888
  • Start date
I'm going to go ahead and repeat myself and say: Sometimes I wonder if you know how funny some of your posts really are...

Thanks @JeepHammer for sharing all of your experiences. If we only heard about the good stuff we wouldn't pay as much attention.

Well, if you can't laugh at yourself, you are going to be miserable keeping a secret, or you are going to be miserable when others laugh AT you, instead of WITH you...

If you aren't making mistakes, you aren't doing anything.
If you can't admit mistakes, you aren't going to learn much or have much fun...

Ride a plastic kids car down a big hill wearing a gorilla mask with hot pink mohawk, and there is a GOOD story!
I did nothing dumb, everything went as planned, nothing to report is a pretty boring story...
Brushing your teeth with toothpaste is boring, when someone swaps in VO5 or Preperation H, now you have a story!
And Marines have noting but time to think this crap up, so eggs in someone's boots, and pulling the fire alarm DOES happen!

OH, I have a good f-up today... I am so lazy, I finally decided to throw out a USPS box sitting by my front door for who knows how long. But, then I notice, I never opened it!

It's square, 7.5" width, and light. I open it, and there is a ton of heavy duty bubble wrap. Has to be fragile. Then, I get to the center of the tootsie pop, and it's a tiny cloth. Who on earth protects a tiny cloth that easily fits into one of the small letter envelopes with a 7.5"x7.5"x7.5" box filled with big bubble wrap? I still had no idea what this cloth was for.

Then I look at the order sheet inside. It was a hop bag for brewing that I ordered in August 2017. LOL!

I asked my friend, who's name was on it. He remembered that I was missing a hop bag in one of our orders. OK, USPS had to of lost it for some of this time, and it came late. But how long was it really on my floor?

It is literally the size of my mouse folded as it was when it came, and flat as a pancake under it.

1574480823983.png1574481029981.png

QUIZ: Who f'd up more? The packager? USPS? Or me?

Last edited:
Back