diy solar

diy solar

DJLBERMPW, 12V 100AH LiFePO4: $259.00 + free shiping on Amazon ($0.196 per Wh) **Now $168**

Bought 8 of the DJLBERMPW 12v 100ah minis straigjt from their website. 186 per with free shipping. All 8 came in at 13.29v. Going to run them at 4s each for our rv. 48v 200ah running our EVO4248 inverter when needed. Don't need low temp cutoff as it is in a climate controlled basement and will be disconnected in winter while in storage.

Bought 8 of the DJLBERMPW 12v 100ah minis straigjt from their website. 186 per with free shipping. All 8 came in at 13.29v. Going to run them at 4s each for our rv. 48v 200ah running our EVO4248 inverter when needed. Don't need low temp cutoff as it is in a climate controlled basement and will be disconnected in winter while in storage.
We are anxiously awaiting someone who has bought these new minis to tell us about them. First I want accurate dimensions and weights. Can you get weights and dimensions before they get installed?

I need to test my djlb 24V 100Ah. I'm assuming the capacity is a fair bit beyond what the nominal 100Ah rating would imply based on this:

View attachment 205366
I don't see capacity in those numbers unless there was no load on the battery. At 28.41V I'd call it charged and it looks like solar made 2.90kWh. The 6.1A of current makes me wonder where it is going if the battery is charged. I'll guess a nominal battery capacity of 2.56kWh so it would look like more has gone in than nominal but at the same time, current is still going in?

I don’t understand? 100Ah LFP 24V(25.6V) is 2.56kWh, with much solar running, you should easily reach 2.9kWh.
Right, what I'm saying is for example my Redodo mini 12V 100Ahs, they will take around 103-104Ah of charge, maybe 1.3kWh for a 1.28kWh rated battery.

So I would expect a 24V 100Ah to take max of maybe 2.6kWh? The djlb ended up taking 2.92kWh. So I'm thinking the cells must be underspecced versus what they are actually delivering.

My ecoworthy 24V 100Ah ended up taking around 2.3kWh before shutting off. Still working on getting the first few charges done and hopefully balanced enough to deliver at least 2.5kWh.

I don't see capacity in those numbers unless there was no load on the battery. At 28.41V I'd call it charged and it looks like solar made 2.90kWh. The 6.1A of current makes me wonder where it is going if the battery is charged. I'll guess a nominal battery capacity of 2.56kWh so it would look like more has gone in than nominal but at the same time, current is still going in?
It ended up at 2.92kWh before it stopped taking any more charge. Slowed down shortly after that. No load on the batteries, each connected direct to a 150/35 charger.

Here is the ecoworthy in comparison:

Screenshot_20240330_132338_Gallery.jpg

Is this with no load on the battery when you're charging? Or are you pulling a load while also charging?

Where can I get one of those testers? I need that toy!
That tester is called a DL24P. I like it. I got mine for $30 from aliexpress, But you can also find them for more than that on amazon or ebay. Basically it was the gateway drug for an Aliexpress account for me.

Back