diy solar

diy solar

Do We Need a Control Group?

I finally got around to watching the Dr Drew interview of Dr Nehls ..... He's the one claiming Covid and the vax make you more susceptible to brainwashing. If you have some time it's an interesting interview.

Dr Drew asks some good questions and it is a combination of science and philosophy .... Dr Nehls is a long time Alzheimer researcher and has published a number of papers.
He does make a very good case that the spike protein can cause neural inflammation via some very specific pathways which result in brain fog memory loss. That along with the constant barrage of fear mongering can cause damage to the hippocampus which is the memory control center for the brain.
Solutions are also offered .... interestingly keeping Vit D levels up is one of the things recommended.
He also explains why certain people are only capable of regurgitating the narrative.

I'll link it again in case anyone is interested.

I finally got around to watching the Dr Drew interview of Dr Nehls ..... He's the one claiming Covid and the vax make you more susceptible to brainwashing. If you have some time it's an interesting interview.

Dr Drew asks some good questions and it is a combination of science and philosophy .... Dr Nehls is a long time Alzheimer researcher and has published a number of papers.
He does make a very good case that the spike protein can cause neural inflammation via some very specific pathways which result in brain fog memory loss. That along with the constant barrage of fear mongering can cause damage to the hippocampus which is the memory control center for the brain.
Solutions are also offered .... interestingly keeping Vit D levels up is one of the things recommended.
He also explains why certain people are only capable of regurgitating the narrative.

I'll link it again in case anyone is interested.
I read some crap on one of the real sites but lost it nih or cdc ot something ….it stated Alzheimer was going to get worse for all the ppl on that cholesterol drug. Discovered a Side effect it was not peer reviewed. You know how they do that stuff it will probably never be peer reviewed like ivermectin. Gates - ppl turned that one off.

It was interesting for that cholesterol med - ppl use to be okay until it was made with under 200. When that med came out it was lowered to anything over 150 needs new med. the article pointed that the brain needs a cholesterol that the drug removes. It was interesting article might have been mayo …. I read a lot of stuff. 🤣😀 I don’t take that drug anyway.

This website is similar not same one but close.

The medical field was ruined by Rockefeller ….. treatments not cures. ‘Do no harm”

Is the Hippocratic oath legal binding? It should be.

“‘’’’’’’’’’’’’
In the 1960s, the Hippocratic Oath was changed to require "utmost respect for human life from its beginning", making it a more secular obligation, not to be taken in the presence of any gods, but before only other people. When the oath was rewritten in 1964 by Louis Lasagna, Academic Dean of the School of Medicine at Tufts University, the prayer was omitted, and that version has been widely accepted and is still in use today by many US medical schools:[31]

I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, this covenant:
I will respect the hard-won scientific gains of those physicians in whose steps I walk, and gladly share such knowledge as is mine with those who are to follow.
I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures [that] are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism.
I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug.
I will not be ashamed to say "I know not", nor will I fail to call in my colleagues when the skills of another are needed for a patient's recovery.
I will respect the privacy of my patients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know. Most especially must I tread with care in matters of life and death. If it is given me to save a life, all thanks. But it may also be within my power to take a life; this awesome responsibility must be faced with great humbleness and awareness of my own frailty. Above all, I must not play at God.
I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth, but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person's family and economic stability. My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick.
I will prevent disease whenever I can, for prevention is preferable to cure.
I will remember that I remain a member of society, with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm.
If I do not violate this oath, may I enjoy life and art, respected while I live and remembered with affection thereafter. May I always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of my calling and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help.

‘’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’’

Modern medicine has done good but damn the greed is what ruins it….the medicines have bad side effects.

Look at all the Vaccines 2021 - 2024 we are just entering 2024. Holy smokes.

No need to worry….

The FDA approved ELON chip in the brain might be the cure for everything. Interesting video. Talks about AI too.

Was brain chip approved during Covid-19.

Blade Runner.

No need to worry….

The FDA approved ELON chip in the brain might be the cure for everything. Interesting video. Talks about AI too.

Was brain chip approved during Covid-19.

Blade Runner.
Sometimes seems like Zuckerbucks is an AI.

Reactions: D71
Might want to listen to this before it disappears.

Darpa Grant

The scumbags are still at it. Does it seem like you have heard bird flu mentioned a lot lately.

1712599115737.png

Cdc the covid-19 is basically flu now.

Suckers got us for $5+ trillion dollars they got everything they wanted.

Watch this nut jobs face smirking. Do you trust this college drop out? He is a doctor and a climate nut job…self proclaimed and …..

His money is most likely what caused the pandemic…. Covid-19. This son a bitch is crazy as shit house rat. Did you watch his face? Insanity.
Post in thread 'Do We Need a Control Group?'
https://diysolarforum.com/threads/do-we-need-a-control-group.32289/post-1060561

Gates also talked about depopulation.

Gates also mentioned in another video that a panademic would cost almost $5 trillion seen some estimates it has cost $11 + trillion dollars. .

Watch this nut jobs face smirking. Do you trust this college drop out? He is a doctor and a climate nut job…self proclaimed and …..

His money is most likely what caused the pandemic…. Covid-19. This son a bitch is crazy as shit house rat. Did you watch his face? Insanity.
Post in thread 'Do We Need a Control Group?'
https://diysolarforum.com/threads/do-we-need-a-control-group.32289/post-1060561

Gates also talked about depopulation.

Gates also mentioned in another video that a panademic would cost almost $5 trillion seen some estimates it has cost $11 + trillion dollars. .
i agree he is bat shit crazy and needs to be removed form the dna pool, but until shit gets really bad in the US nobody will make that move. at that time he will move himself to some other country with laxer laws in regards to kiddy didling and continue on his merry way.

Reactions: D71
Back