diy solar

diy solar

Do We Need a Control Group?

Watch this nut jobs face smirking. Do you trust this college drop out? He is a doctor and a climate nut job…self proclaimed and …..

His money is most likely what caused the pandemic…. Covid-19. This son a bitch is crazy as shit house rat. Did you watch his face? Insanity.
Post in thread 'Do We Need a Control Group?'
https://diysolarforum.com/threads/do-we-need-a-control-group.32289/post-1060561

Gates also talked about depopulation.

Gates also mentioned in another video that a panademic would cost almost $5 trillion seen some estimates it has cost $11 + trillion dollars. .
Smirking all the way to the bank.

Reactions: D71
Covid has brought a LOT of attention to vaccines in general ..... That may be one good thing that has come from the Covid / Covid vaccine debacle.

In this short video clip Dr McCullough explains how the evidence is now incontrovertible .... The childhood vaccine schedule is the cause of the pandemic of Autism, ADD, Asperger's and other childhood neurological problems.
Autism has gone from one in 10,000 to one in 36 children.

It has been proven that children who "go natural" and avoiding ALL vaccines are healthier in all categories. It looks like Children's Health Defense has been right all along.

I had a routine Dr appointment last week. While I was there, a child came in screaming and sobbing the entire time he was there. When the Dr started doing my checkup, I told him my blood pressure might be elevated because of listening to a child who was obviously miserable.
I have a pretty good rapport with my Dr, so he opened up a little and told me that child was one of his grandchildren who had autism. He said the boy .... about 6 years old .... has broken 3 TVs and generally terrorizes his parents. He can't form any type of social connection.
He went on to lament how he wishes they would figure out what environmental factor it is that is causing these problems with kids.

Sadly, I don't know what it is going to take for the medical community to wake up to actual cause.

Trump is trying to figure out how to make up for being on the wrong side of Covid vaccines.

I don’t like several things about him but I hate everything about Biden.

I doubt Trump would of forced vaccines like Biden did. Trump hates to admit he is wrong. Most leaders are narcissistic as a mf’er. It is often their drive.

IMG_6071.png

15 Federal agencies knew and covered it up about Wuhan Labs

This case needs to get as much attention as possible to try to keep it from being swept under the rug. It's a case in Texas about fraud in the Pfizer Covid vaccine trials.
If you live in Texas, consider going to the hearing.

See the whole series of posts here for more info.

Dr McCullough lays out the facts ..... but, I have no doubt this guy's opinions weren't changed.
View attachment 209749

The guy is serious messed up in the head. He is a Covid Vaccine Radical. This goes back to a discussion had with Leo where he basically denied God and Religion but had tremendous “faith in Vaccines”. 🤡 Then him and his family got Covid. Then he stated was saved by the Vaccine. Now if you think about it some ppl say they are religious and was saved by Christ. To ppl like Leo non-religious he was saved by Covid Vaccine and Doctors. Blind faith. I’d bet reality he would have fared no worse without the vaccine. No way to prove it.. so….

The guy is serious messed up in the head. He is a Covid Vaccine Radical. This goes back to a discussion had with Leo where he basically denied God and Religion but had tremendous “faith in Vaccines”. 🤡 Then him and his family got Covid. Then he stated was saved by the Vaccine. Now if you think about it some ppl say they are religious and was saved by Christ. To ppl like Leo non-religious he was saved by Covid Vaccine and Doctors. Blind faith. I’d bet reality he would have fared no worse without the vaccine. No way to prove it.. so….

If you were going to die in 2020-2023, you had a 10% chance of covid being attributed to your death if you were older than like 40. I'll have to go back and look at some of my cdc screen shots for the younger age groups.

That's how silly the covidians are.

Edit: Found one.

Screenshot_20230506_110304_Chrome.jpg

Back