diy solar

diy solar

large qty of used panels? Buy direct from a solar farm, or?

fastline

Have a situation where we may need to source a large qty of commercial panels, hopefully with reasonable life left. We would be looking for approx 1500-2500 panels. I cannot afford what people are asking on ebay for "10"....and I am sure they are making a healthy profit. This is why I am hoping I can find some I can buy by the truck load?
I am NOT looking for used up panels and hoping we can find some from a cancelled solar project or something. I have seen many on ebay that were probably 15yrs old....and look like they are ready to be retired....lol NO...

If you are near Arizona look at santansolar.com

For a quantity like that you should call for special pricing

for people scrapping so much solar panel, usually this is considered like waste, and if you pickup, usually they spare money, because else they would need to pay somebody to do it.
so you can get very nice price like 20$ per panel or even less.

At the qty we are considering, buying out of country is an option if it's worth consideration. I think most are trying to sell their 10yo, well used panels for "anything" because they technically don't have value.

However, if someone has proper goods, I may be open. There were some of those on this site close to be recently but no clue what they even were exactly. Sold is all I heard.

Back