diy solar

diy solar

Please check wiring multiplus-II 24v

Correct. I'm not sure on the 100/20s though. As long as they're bluetooth capable, I know they can create a smart network between the shunt and the mppts

Yep. But it's not meaningful as the smartshunt can (and should) be shared via DVCC.

but I'm not sure if they'll actually communicate with the Cerbo.

Nope. Need VE.Direct cable for each. Since you have 5 VE.Direct devices (4 MPPT, smartshunt), and I think the Cerbo only has three, you'll need 3 VE.direct cables and two VE.Direct to USB cables.

Yep. But it's not meaningful as the smartshunt can (and should) be shared via DVCC.

Nope. Need VE.Direct cable for each. Since you have 5 VE.Direct devices (4 MPPT, smartshunt), and I think the Cerbo only has three, you'll need 3 VE.direct cables and two VE.Direct to USB cables.
I could have gone with the BlueSolar if I'd have known, and saved a few pe$o$. I also have 2 smart battery sense's. Will they communicate with the Cerbo?

I could have gone with the BlueSolar if I'd have known, and saved a few pe$o$. I also have 2 smart battery sense's. Will they communicate with the Cerbo?

No. SBS is not compatible with Cerbo. it can be used in the system to feed to MPPT in a VE.Smart network if there is no distributed temperature sensor connected to the Cerbo.

Victron temp sensor options:

Consider if you are penny pinching that the Power In distributer from Victron is easily modified to add fuses, and way cheaper than the Lynx version which really has limited ability to take advantage of information sharing.

I’m going to nu some cheap green LED and add them to power in modified units.

Back