diy solar

diy solar

SRNE 10kw ASF AC power In

Snick60

Good morning, solar community! This might be a dumb question but here we go. I have the 10 kW inverter with 9.7 kW of solar input split between the two built-in MPPT controllers, I would like to connect the AC in from my main panel ( 200a service) to my inverter, what size breaker should I use? According to the manual, it says I should use six AWG, and a circuit breaker should be 3P – 63A.. so should I be putting a 60 amp double pole breaker on my load center to my AC input?

Thank you for all of those who reply this has been quite the conquest, looking forward to hearing from you guys

Good morning, solar community! This might be a dumb question but here we go. I have the 10 kW inverter with 9.7 kW of solar input split between the two built-in MPPT controllers, I would like to connect the AC in from my main panel ( 200a service) to my inverter, what size breaker should I use? According to the manual, it says I should use six AWG, and a circuit breaker should be 3P – 63A.. so should I be putting a 60 amp double pole breaker on my load center to my AC input?

Thank you for all of those who reply this has been quite the conquest, looking forward to hearing from you guys
We need more details

So you're trying to connect power from your main panel to the grid input of the inverter?

Paging @42OhmsPA
Yes, from my main home panel (200a service ) to my AC input of my inverter incase I need grid power in the evenings or on cloudy days to power my loads or charge my batteries.

Yes, from my main home panel (200a service ) to my AC input of my inverter incase I need grid power in the evenings or on cloudy days to power my loads or charge my batteries.
Easy.
60A double pole from main panel that feeds inverter, inverter feeds sub panel that powers the house.
Post in thread '3 MWh SRNE ASF48100U200-H 10kw.' https://diysolarforum.com/threads/3-mwh-srne-asf48100u200-h-10kw.67809/post-856249

Panel on the left is grid input and grid out to inverter, panel on the right is AC out from inverter to rest of house.

So you're trying to connect power from your main panel to the grid input of the inverter?

Paging @42OhmsPA
Yes, from my main home panel (200a service ) to my AC
Easy.
60A double pole from main panel that feeds inverter, inverter feeds sub panel that powers the house.
Post in thread '3 MWh SRNE ASF48100U200-H 10kw.' https://diysolarforum.com/threads/3-mwh-srne-asf48100u200-h-10kw.67809/post-856249

Panel on the left is grid input and grid out to inverter, panel on the right is AC out from inverter to rest of house.
very nice. My setup is similar except I have a 60a 2 space breaker box between ac out from inverter and my solar load center . Kind of a quick disconnect . Thank you !

Back