diy solar

diy solar

Unanswered threads

Culchee

Solar Enthusiast
So I’m always looking at the unanswered threads... seeing if there are any that with my limited knowledge I might be able to help.
There are 6 pages of them... is it possible that between us we could try and answer all of them... it must be disheartening to get zero replies...

I already answer every thread. That I either find interesting, or think that I have something to offer.
Everything else gets the ignore button. So that I don't see it anymore.
That’s a good approach... it’s not possible to help every thread... my knowledge is limited... so I’m not much use lol...

I have a bunch of questions to ask…but it’ll probably create another page unanswered.

??‍♂️

From what I've seen many unanswered threads share a few things.

-Too many questions so we just scan it and give up

-No clear question or it's buried in the middle of a big run on sentence or paragraph. (the enter key and punctuation are your friends)

PS I just answered another one.

Last edited:
The interface for finding the "unanswered" menu item is pretty odd though. If you are at the top of the page the drop down arrow does not appear. You have to actually have enough stuff on the page to scroll down then the drop down appears. At least that is how it is working on a desktop browser.
Screenshot 2023-12-29 at 9.00.18 AM.png
Screenshot 2023-12-29 at 9.00.30 AM.png

Okay, thanks..didn't even see that. That still seems a little odd since none of the other menus/tabs change from showing the drop down to displaying the contents at the top.. so is very inconsistent ui wise.

From what I've seen many unanswered threads share a few things.

-Too many questions so we just scan it and give up

-No clear question or it's buried in the middle of a big run on sentence or paragraph. (the enter key and punctuation are your friends)

PS I just answered another one.
Yes... I agree... they seem very technical also... so with my limited knowledge I’m little help.. good on you for another answered thread... I managed one also... about a water tank ..?

Just replied six of the questions, most of which I just said "Please reply with more specifics on your system" :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
A lot of the questions in that section are either very vague or extremely specific and obscure questions that I cannot help out with. Hopefully they reply and one of us can help them out!

Just replied six of the questions, most of which I just said "Please reply with more specifics on your system" :unsure: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
A lot of the questions in that section are either very vague or extremely specific and obscure questions that I cannot help out with. Hopefully they reply and one of us can help them out!
?

Back