diy solar

diy solar

What would you do if you can spend $10,000

When you buy blue, they know you got money so they don’t offer the primo deals 🤣
Not sure what ya mean… everything I have bought in the Victron line this last year was 0%…
Maybe I misunderstood… but it works for what I have bought…

Not sure what ya mean… everything I have bought in the Victron line this last year was 0%…
Ok I tried sig solar and affirm was offering 15% for dual quattro 10ks, any tips on source for zero percent Victron finance?

It was pure sarcasm/harping on Brucey a bit in good fun. 🍻 no harm or objective meaning intended

Ok I tried sig solar and affirm was offering 15% for dual quattro 10ks, any tips on source for zero percent Victron finance?
My goodness…there’s a zillion items out there with different deals… I Havent looked at that exact product….but what I suspect is happening ( I may wrong ) .is that the different companies are using this low interest as an alternative of having a SALE…

The more desirable or popular items will need less pushing to get sold , the older or less popular need some help.

So the manufacturer offers to pay the finance group a certain amount of money( upfront or over time…to offer incentives ……recourse will be factored in depending on the terms agreed to.

It works good for both parties if the money people can accept payments at an attractive time line and interest rate…they pay the seller in an aggreed fashion. it looks better for the brand if they don’t have a sale but can save You money if you don’t have all the cash laying on your dresser

It makes it easier for the customer to painlessly buy somthing with known limits.
Even if it’s on sale but you have to use a card you are getting killed by the interest nowdays…so it’s not as attractive…

All I do is look around for stuff I want… ( that’s about everything there is) and compare deals… if somthing pops up , I jump it…pretty simple really..

The websites sites % deals change now and then ..as they make the slower moving or less appealing items a better deal with low intrest…

I was approached at my store several time by money people wanting me to offer their financing plans to everyone but at discount points… they will keep the spread based on what deal you cut with them……it’s sorta like reverse interest..

Selling paper is a long complex topic so I’m skimping over a lot of the inner workings…

Simply put , Just poke around and have patience.. it will happen …and as the country’s economic front darkens , there will be a lot more deals on many things.

J.

I know it’s not a popular name to mention here , but BB sells a lot of Victron… I think I saw the affirm logo on some stuff I was looking at this winter… I really don’t remember , but if you see it ,you can probably use it if the deal is attractive…
They are competitive with most other places on the victron pricing..

Please don’t hate me for mentioning their existence on the planet…..😁

J.

Buy a bunch of LF280 cells for me and for my friend I am helping with an offgrid solar project. Buy 7 more Tesla model S battery modules (and fireproof outdoor enclosures) to complete 310V high voltage outdoor battery and power all my future mini splits and heating/cooking loads with DC. Use remaining money to finally install my solar panels in the roof.

you know that Tesla started using China company made battery in some models ?
right now the Powerwall 3 cost 2.8 times more than the best from China
you do the math
FWIW the Powerwall 3 uses the new 4680 tabless cells vs the 2170 cells in powerwall 1 and 2.

I wouldn't have one personally but my uncle has two powerwall 2's in Commiefornia.

Back