diy solar

diy solar

Luyuan battery case

Luyuan does offer Completely Assembled 48V Battery packs. They are HEAVY because they do 240AH and up, so depending on where you are, the freight charges can be nuts. Something in the order of 85Kg/187Lbs per unit...

Luyuan does offer Completely Assembled 48V Battery packs. They are HEAVY because they do 240AH and up, so depending on where you are, the freight charges can be nuts. Something in the order of 85Kg/187Lbs per unit...
I simply need the cases. Get cells from 18650batterystore.

Got my cell details and pictures from Amy -
The boxes are supposed to ship next week
The battery report and shipment photos are one of the excellent customer service things Amy does for the customer. She remains available to answer any questions you may have both during and after the purchase.

Active chargers and balancers are nice and have the ability to "correct" imbalances to a point.

However I have been impressed in the positive differences I have seen when batteries are "batched and balanced". The cells really do work better in unison. Amy provides those cells.

Getting ready to pull the trigger on four of the 24v boxes upgraded to 200 amp breakers, BMS, and 36 EVE 304ah cells, what BMS do you guys recommend at this time?

Is that correct that even the 16s version of that battery box is $100? Was referring to this link which makes it look like it doesn't matter that size of the box. But then I see another listing has the 16S 280Ah box for $225.

There are "Bare Boxes"and Boxes with the extra accessories.
Luyuan has the Standard JKBMS as well as the new Inverter Models (Just ask, not on site yet).
I use the standard JK's and am switching everything to the new Inverter model.

So can I get a luyuan for standard jk BMS, without the BMS (I already have two), and then just plug the sense wire connectors in? Versus crimping ring terminals on to the harness that came with my jk?

So can I get a luyuan for standard jk BMS, without the BMS (I already have two), and then just plug the sense wire connectors in? Versus crimping ring terminals on to the harness that came with my jk?
Just bask for a case without a hole for a display.
On/Off Switch ? I would get one and have that on there at least.
You still have to prep the BMS for connection, terminals, lugs etc.

Just bask for a case without a hole for a display.
On/Off Switch ? I would get one and have that on there at least.
You still have to prep the BMS for connection, terminals, lugs etc.
Thanks Steve, got a switch with the BMS.

That is what I ordered. Mine are going to have the Jk display and JK on/off switch. But I have my own original JK BMSs.

That is what I ordered. Mine are going to have the Jk display and JK on/off switch. But I have my own original JK BMSs.
Please post some pics once you get them I'm curious how plug and play it will be with user provided BMS.

I ordered the display later. Going to place it on my portable build.

Just finalizing an order for four of the 24v 8s boxes, enough EVE 304 cells to fill them plus a few extra. I went with jK BMS with screen, 200amp breaker and 2ga wire. If all goes well I will do an identical order in a few months.

Back