diy solar

diy solar

What brands of BMS work with Solark in Closed Loop Communication

good luck..
after changing modes it usually takes up to 45-60 seconds for the comm to come "alive"

Can this be done without going through the whole ordeal of rebooting the bms and the inverter? Just activate the lithium battery in the settings on the solark and change the number and wait a couple minutes?

Can this be done without going through the whole ordeal of rebooting the bms and the inverter? Just activate the lithium battery in the settings on the solark and change the number and wait a couple minutes?
that is what i always used, but my experience is limited to the seplos bms, pylontech and jakiper , eu models

that is what i always used, but my experience is limited to the seplos bms, pylontech and jakiper , eu models

Sounds good. I will give it a try. I had been just been following the procedure in the SOK video and it makes for a lengthy trial and error process with all the reboots and such.

Sounds good. I will give it a try. I had been just been following the procedure in the SOK video and it makes for a lengthy trial and error process with all the reboots and such.
that would be the actual procedure, and once you get any comms, i'd run through that regardless.
dexter does a miate of test before he posts stuff, and that will be the proper procedure

I took time to go out and play again today with it raining and not missing out on any solar generation.

For battery I have option of 00-06 I can not go up to 12.

Only difference I saw was when set to 06 the screen looks like this instead of what I'm accustom to seeing. It showed this screen however work or without the battery communication cable connected to the solark and still faulted our for bms comm failure

Attachments

• PXL_20230617_131027369.jpg
    PXL_20230617_131027369.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 11
I took time to go out and play again today with it raining and not missing out on any solar generation.

Only difference I saw was when set to 06 the screen looks like this instead of what I'm accustom to seeing. It showed this screen however work or without the battery communication cable connected to the solark and still faulted our for bms comm failure
the last screen is exactly what i am seeing ( of course filled with the correct data)
so there must be something going on, just not filling in the correct data yet

Correct screen just no info.

Back