diy solar

diy solar

Biden Articles of Impeachment Filed

Ya a whole one day before.........
Come on now, any one could see that coming when it became clear that he lost the election and he tried to cheat. Neither of us would accept those kinds of shenanigans from a democrat, yet the Trump cultists defend it...

Come on now, any one could see that coming when it became clear that he lost the election and he tried to cheat. Neither of us would accept those kinds of shenanigans from a democrat, yet the Trump cultists defend it...

Let's face it, you could make the same statement about Biden and the Biden cultists when it comes to Biden's actions and his statements.

Let's face it, you could make the same statement about Biden and the Biden cultists when it comes to Biden's actions and his statements.
We can't be sure of that democrats would accept the behaviour of one of their own that Trump has exhibited. Al Franken was made to leave after allegation of sexual misconduct (even without hearing his side of the story, the judge claimed that found that Mr. Trump in fact did rape Carroll and he is still the leading republican candidate for president. Now I am sure Biden cultist also exist don't hear much about them.

Don't care much for cultists, they are a sad lot, regardless of the cause they supposedly support, sadly your nation's partisan politics produces the poor choices for a large part because of the extremes in ideology in the camps, rather than follow the evidence/science.

We can't be sure of that democrats would accept the behaviour of one of their own that Trump has exhibited. Al Franken was made to leave after allegation of sexual misconduct (even without hearing his side of the story, the judge claimed that found that Mr. Trump in fact did rape Carroll and he is still the leading republican candidate for president. Now I am sure Biden cultist also exist don't hear much about them.

Don't care much for cultists, they are a sad lot, regardless of the cause they supposedly support, sadly your nation's partisan politics produces the poor choices for a large part because of the extremes in ideology in the camps, rather than follow the evidence/science.

Policies Mr Leo. We care about the Policies and decisions.

All men are flawed and fallen before God.

If Biden had the same Policy approach as o'l Trump, I would vote for biden.

Neither are you.. The difference is that Leo doesn't hide it. It would be nice if YOU would share your country of origin. I suspect you're just East of Moscow based on your mistake when you outed yourself.

View attachment 162560

murphyguy хочет знать мое местоположение, чтобы поиграть с моими леденцами и фасольюFyB7Xn6XwAAKAOD.jpeg

Back