diy solar

diy solar

Fighting Disinformation ..... or Censoring Oppostion.

Dont be Murphy. Do not attack the man. Attack the ideas.
That's pretty rich .... All I did was a continuation of what you posted .... What's the difference?

It's ok for you to malign everyone in sight, but the minute your superman go to guy is mentioned it is somehow off limits?
Looks to me like you are the one acting like Murphy by making up fake condescending names.

Oh ... and I have been attacking his ideas ... and yours, since you seem to be acting as his proxy.

That's pretty rich .... All I did was a continuation of what you posted .... What's the difference?

It's ok for you to malign everyone in sight, but the minute your superman go to guy is mentioned it is somehow off limits?
Looks to me like you are the one acting like Murphy by making up fake condescending names.

Oh ... and I have been attacking his ideas ... and yours, since you seem to be acting as his proxy.

You clearly did not watch the video. You are so stuck up on one of the comments where he said "voting is immoral" (he is entitled to his opinion, and he gave an explanation on why he thought that - the main one is legitimizing state domination, and there is a lot of truth to that).
And now you are completely dismissing ideas and philosophical discussion by some very intelligent people?
The loss is yours.

How NewsGuard Works With the U.S. Government to Censor the Internet​

NewsGuard has established itself as a major force in the mass-censorship of online dissent, working with the U.S. Government, pharmaceutical companies and others to discredit and demonetise websites that question official information. Lee Fang at RealClear Investigations has taken a closer look at the shadowy outfit.

In May 2021, L. Gordon Crovitz, a media executive turned start-up investor, pitched Twitter executives on a powerful censorship tool.
In an exchange that came to light in the Twitter Files revelations about media censorship, Crovitz, former publisher of the Wall Street Journal, touted his product, NewsGuard, as a “Vaccine Against Misinformation”. His written pitch highlighted a “separate product” – beyond an extension already on the Microsoft Edge browser – “for internal use by content-moderation teams”. Crovitz promised an out-of-the-box tool that would use artificial intelligence powered by NewsGuard algorithms to rapidly screen content based on hashtags and search terms the company associated with dangerous content.
How would the company determine the truth? For issues such as COVID-19, NewsGuard would steer readers to official government sources only, like the federal Centres for Disease Control. Other content-moderation allies, Crovitz’s pitch noted, include “intelligence and national security officials”, “reputation management providers” and “Government agencies”, which contract with the firm to identify misinformation trends. Instead of only fact-checking individual forms of incorrect information, NewsGuard, in its proposal, touted the ability to rate the “overall reliability of websites” and “’prebunk’ COVID-19 misinformation from hundreds of popular websites”.
NewsGuard’s ultimately unsuccessful pitch sheds light on one aspect of a growing effort by governments around the world to police speech ranging from genuine disinformation to dissent from officially sanctioned narratives. In the United States, as the Twitter Files revealed, the effort often takes the form of direct Government appeals to social media platforms and news outlets. More commonly the Government works through seemingly benign non-governmental organisations – such as the Stanford Internet Observatory – to quell speech it disapproves of.
Or it pays to coerce speech through Government contracts with outfits such as NewsGuard, a for-profit company of especially wide influence. Founded in 2018 by Crovitz and his co-CEO Steven Brill, a lawyer, journalist and entrepreneur, NewsGuard seeks to monetise the work of reshaping the internet. The potential market for such speech policing, NewsGuard’s pitch to Twitter noted, was $1.74 billion, an industry it hoped to capture.
Instead of merely suggesting rebuttals to untrustworthy information, as many other existing anti-misinformation groups provide, NewsGuard has built a business model out of broad labels that classify entire news sites as safe or untrustworthy, using an individual grading system producing what it calls “nutrition labels”. The ratings – which appear next to a website’s name on the Microsoft Edge browser and other systems that deploy the plug-in – use a scale of zero to 100 based on what NewsGuard calls “nine apolitical criteria”, including “gathers and presents information responsibly” (worth 18 points), “avoids deceptive headlines” (10 points) and “does not repeatedly publish false or egregiously misleading content” (22 points).
Critics note that such ratings are entirely subjective – the New York Times, for example, which repeatedly carried false and partisan information from anonymous sources during the Russiagate hoax, gets a 100% rating. RealClear Investigations, which took heat in 2019 for unmasking the “whistleblower” of the first Trump impeachment (while many outlets including the Times still have not done so), has an 80% rating. (Verbatim: the NewsGuard-RCI exchange over the whistleblower.) Independent news outlets with an anti-establishment bent receive particularly low ratings from NewsGuard, such as the libertarian news site Antiwar.com, with a 49.5% rating, and conservative site the Federalist, with a 12.5% rating.
Very much worth reading in full – NewsGuard’s baseless targeting of the Daily Sceptic for questioning lockdowns is featured as a case study further down.

The trend continues with the White House and the media .... The problem is never the thing that's actually happening .... it's the dis-information that's giving people the wrong idea about what's going on.

Now, it's about Big Mac's.

They stopped short of calling it Russia misinformation .... but, that's probably in a later article as they ramp up their response this horrendous misinformation.

From the article:

These stories soon reached the White House Office of Digital Strategy, which tracked the meme as one of many exaggerated examples of the nation’s economic woes, according to a White House official. In reality, inflation has been steadily subsiding.​

And yet one anomalous price from one store in Idaho 11 months ago was ripping through people’s social media feeds as if it explained the entire economy. One Democratic official said: “What are we supposed to do, tell the president or Chuck Schumer to send a tweet saying, ‘Hey, most Big Macs aren’t that expensive?’ It would look ridiculous.”​

They want to force social media to only include positive posts about this administration.

The White House official said the administration is working with TikTok creators to tell positive stories of Biden’s economic stewardship, while also working with social media platforms to counter misinformation.​

Last edited:
For anyone who isn't aware ....Don't make the mistake of thinking bias and virtual censorship aren't also built into AI like ChatGpt.
AI is increasingly being used to provides supposedly unbiased analysis of huge amounts of data that a person simply cannot do quickly.

Below is a query that ChatGpt refused to answer .... If you think about the implications of that, it shows that certain viewpoints are going to be completely excluded from anything the AI platform spews out.
If you do a quick search, you will find all kinds of things about Jonathon Turley, but for .... some reasons .... ChatGpt is unable to provide anything.

One would have to presume that ANY insight Turley has provided would NOT be included in any query of ChatGpt .... and also that this hole is a lot deeper than Turley.

1701114281164.png

Why President Kennedy was publicly murdered by the CIA sixty years ago has never been more important. All pseudo-debates to the contrary – including the numerous and growing claims that it was not the U.S. national security state but the Israelis that assassinated the president, which exonerates the CIA – the truth about the assassination has long been evident. There is nothing to debate unless one is some sort of intelligence operative, has an obsession, or is out to make a name or a buck. I suggest that all those annual JFK conferences in Dallas should finally end, but my guess is that they will be rolling along for many more decades. To make an industry out of a tragedy is wrong. And these conferences are so often devoted to examining and debating minutiae that are a distraction from the essential truth.

As for the corporate mainstream media, they will never admit the truth but will continue as long as necessary to titillate the public with lies, limited hangouts, and sensational non-sequiturs. To do otherwise would require admitting that they have long been complicit in falsely reporting the crime and the endless coverup. That they are arms of the CIA and NSA.
The Biden administration is doing all in its power to undo the legacy of JFK’s last year in office when on every front he fought for peace, not war. It is not hard to realize that all presidents since John Kennedy have been fully aware that a bullet to the head in broad daylight could be their fate if they bucked their bosses. They knew this when they sought the office because they were run by the same bosses before election. Small-souled men, cowards on the make, willing to sacrifice millions to their ambition.

sincere my ass.

So .... what are you trying to say?
If someone says something bad we should kick them out of the country. This is my country and your country .... not one or the other.
I think you are wrong 90% of the time, but I don't deny your right to be wrong.

My home has nothing whatsoever to do with the concept of censorship in America or the world in general.
My home is my home .... not the home of some fictitious person.

It's very telling that you don't understand the difference.
That might make sense except for the fact that Bob is russian

That might make sense except for the fact that Bob is russian
I live in Illinois .... and have lived in Illinois my entire life except for the time I spent in the military.
I'm NOT proud to live in Illinois, but am simply getting too old to get my whole family moved to somewhere more appealing. I AM proud to live in the US .... The greatest country in the history of the world.

Starex is a narcissistic poor excuse for a human being who uses VPN to troll this forum via multiple forum names. He waited til I put him on ignore and then started going behind my back trying to label me as a Russian ..... Thanks to the Grizzman who tipped me off to what he was up to by replying to his post.
This is one of his favorite ways to troll people who have proven him wrong .... or simply recognize that he is nothing but a troll. Nothing he posts is anything but scumbaggery.

He is still so angry about previous exchanges where he was shown to be a fool that he replied to this post that is months old .... but he hasn't gotten over it.
He came to this thread after I put his new forum name on ignore to does what all trolls do when they have been exposed ..... calls names and tries to falsely label people.
He previously tried to label a different forum member as a Russian Bot .... and even tried to get Will to ban them on that basis.

Everyone who puts Starex on ignore will be much better off.

While we are on topic of the thread hehe

I live in Illinois .... and have lived in Illinois my entire life except for the time I spent in the military.
I'm NOT proud to live in Illinois, but am simply getting too old to get my whole family moved to somewhere more appealing. I AM proud to live in the US .... The greatest country in the history of the world.

Starex is a narcissistic poor excuse for a human being who uses VPN to troll this forum via multiple forum names. He waited til I put him on ignore and then started going behind my back trying to label me as a Russian ..... Thanks to the Grizzman who tipped me off to what he was up to by replying to his post.
This is one of his favorite ways to troll people who have proven him wrong .... or simply recognize that he is nothing but a troll. Nothing he posts is anything but scumbaggery.

He is still so angry about previous exchanges where he was shown to be a fool that he replied to this post that is months old .... but he hasn't gotten over it.
He came to this thread after I put his new forum name on ignore to does what all trolls do when they have been exposed ..... calls names and tries to falsely label people.
He previously tried to label a different forum member as a Russian Bot .... and even tried to get Will to ban them on that basis.

Everyone who puts Starex on ignore will be much better off.
You definitely have a case of TSS.
There are some good therapist who could help you.

In the US, we have begun to experience censorship in a number of forms ..... What type of censorship will be next?

There are all kinds of posts in the last couple days about Gonzalo Lira who was a journalist and American citizen in Ukraine. He made the fatal mistake of criticizing the actions of the Ukrainian government. He was jailed, tortured, and died in custody after being arrested for his criticism .... The Biden administration did NOTHING to help this American citizen journalist, probably since he was also critical of the US role in Ukraine.

I decided to post the last video he put up as he was trying to escape Ukraine by going into Hungary. .... He was arrested while crossing the border and died in custody 6 months later.

Judges in the Trump cases have tried to stop him from testifying in his own defense while they try to put him in prison for sham made up crimes.
There are more severe forms of censorship that may still be deployed in the US.

Zelensky is a corrupt Zionist pushing for WEF Govt type. They want to suck the USA dry and do it by providing Most of Our Govt the kick backs with lobbying money . It is a round robin of corruption. Our Tax Money went to Ukraine via our govt by vote then Ukraine gives govt that supported them lobbying campaign kick backs. Israel has been doing it for long time and gained full control of our govt with AIPAC …. Our Govt and rules are changing because Our Country has been Captured by Foreign Govt. Zionism is Communism. Been a long battle - War been going on since Jacob Schiff days. Jacob Schiff was the George Soros of his day. Interesting that Jacob Schiff and George Soros both worked for Rothschild Family at 1 time.

these things are discussed and documented online. Rarely if never does Congress - Our Govt deny Israel. Zionist. Gotta love Netanyahu… one way or the other. To them WORDS are cause to murder. ? Ppl have to realize foreign countries are just that foreign countries. Our rules do not apply there. We need to view them as hostile foreigner enemies and we need to stop giving them $100+ billions of dollars. Zelensky is a mobster corrupt criminal and endorsed by Israel-AIPAC. We -USA need to kick AIPAC TO THE CURB.

Back