diy solar

diy solar

Fighting Disinformation ..... or Censoring Oppostion.

Why are you so hung up on the idea of the hero label?

I think all of us are a combination of good and bad ..... can't only focus on one or the other.

I happen to think that the Musk takeover of Twitter was one of the most valuable things that has happened to benefit our country ... and the rest of the world ..... for a long time.
It's a pragmatic view of things .... I'm not predisposed to condemn the totality of what someone does based on 1 thing like you do.

I despise all the doomblogging you do, but still am able to add a like to a post of yours that I agree with .... If you are looking for perfection before you can support something you will never be satisfied with anything.

Because I do not trust Musk.
Musk is a billionaire. You don't become a billionaire by not playing along.
There is crapload of information that proves that Musk is a shady character and he does not have our best interest in mind. I posted only a few most prominent pieces. But many of you are so blinded in your search for hope, you look for hope in places where it does not exist.
The only hope is you yourself.

There is crapload of information that proves that Musk is a shady character and he does not have our best interest in mind. I posted only a few most prominent pieces. But many of you are so blinded in your search for hope, you look for hope in places where it does not exist.
I don’t think anyone worships Musk ….. I don’t. Most ppl with money got it from others. The method they use determines how bad a person they are or are not. Biden got his money the old fashioned way laundered tax payer monies sent overseas that come back to him and his family. Or so the committee claim. I’ve not seen the records … not seen anything except the DOJ state Biden is to old to prosecute due to age and mental awareness. Joe argues “not true” so that answers that prosecute him.

I don’t think anyone worships Musk ….. I don’t. Most ppl with money got it from others. The method they use determines how bad a person they are or are not. Biden got his money the old fashioned way laundered tax payer monies sent overseas that come back to him and his family. Or so the committee claim. I’ve not seen the records … not seen anything except the DOJ state Biden is to old to prosecute due to age and mental awareness. Joe argues “not true” so that answers that prosecute him.

Biden and Musk are the same in my book.
Actually Musk is a lot more dangerous because the globalist parasites are using Musk to penetrate the conservative circles with false hope.
Until i see a direct action, it is all show, false hope and distraction. I am not holding my breath (with billionaires)

Biden and Musk are the same in my book.
Actually Musk is a lot more dangerous because the globalist parasites are using Musk to penetrate the conservative circles with false hope.
Until i see a direct action, it is all show, false hope and distraction. I am not holding my breath (with billionaires)
What kind of direct action do you require? Doesn't 44 billion spent and then returning Twitter to free speech count?
He has been under extreme pressure from every angle they can think of since he did that .... and the subsequent release of the Twitter files .... Those Twitter files were the first dose of what the globalists are up to that most people have ever seen.
The doctors and other groups fighting against the vaccines and pandemic policies suddenly had a voice.

Your inability to give credit where credit is due is a VERY telling thing.

No one has to accept that Musk is and always will be an angel to understand the value of what he has done with twitter.

It's is possible it hasn't made much difference to you personally since all you seem to be interested in is the doomblogs and you trying to perpetuate those ideas.

Last edited:

You keep pretending you are in a position of superior knowledge by claiming we are smitten for certain people because we think they are going to "save us" but that you are somehow "in the know" and believe we are fools who think these people are God and have no bad traits.

Where on earth are you coming up with that crap?

That's dumber than saying that bombs brought down the WTCs

What kind of direct action do you require? Doesn't 44 billion spent and then returning Twitter to free speech count?
He has been under extreme pressure from every angle they can think of since he did that .... and the subsequent release of the Twitter files .... Those Twitter files were the first dose of what the globalists are up to that most people have ever seen.
The doctors and other groups fighting against the vaccines and pandemic policies suddenly had a voice.

Your inability to give credit where credit is due is a VERY telling thing.

No one has to accept that Musk is and always will be an angel to understand the value of what he has done with twitter.

It's is possible it hasn't made much difference to you personally since all you seem to be interested in is the doomblogs and you trying to perpetuate those ideas.

Twitter does not have free speech. They allowed a little bit more but it is still controlled opposition.
They only allow what they choose to allow and there are many subjects that will get you banned very quickly.
I suggest you research this stuff yourself.
The goal of Twitter/X is one app, and with Musk positioning himself as a "freedom fighter" will only lure unsuspecting conservatives into the same trap that most libbies already fell into. This is precisely the plan.

Also, i told you (but feel free to research this) on how Musk makes money - scamming with Carbon Credits, and he is fully onboard with the climate agenda. This is enough for me to distrust him completely. You can not be a little pregnant.

As i said, i am a realist. I have seen many events in my life that have made me that way. It also helps with correct assessment of situation which helps in the choice of correct action. I have seen many people who drowned in their hopium, but hey, its theire choice. I am all for free individual choice, even if its a bad one. (As long as the person accepts responsibility)

Most Americans know nothing of hardship and are still enamored with "OId America" which was great, but sadly no longer exists. Most will learn the hard way.

@Checkthisout i am not even going to bother with you, especially on 9/11. Like a one trick pony you are stuck forever on a single irrelevant detail.

Twitter does not have free speech. They allowed a little bit more but it is still controlled opposition.
They only allow what they choose to allow and there are many subjects that will get you banned very quickly.
I suggest you research this stuff yourself.
The goal of Twitter/X is one app, and with Musk positioning himself as a "freedom fighter" will only lure unsuspecting conservatives into the same trap that most libbies already fell into. This is precisely the plan.

As i said, i am a realist. I have seen many events in my life that have made me that way. It also helps with correct assessment of situation which helps in the choice of correct action.

Most Americans know nothing of hardship and are still enamored with "OId America" which was great, but sadly no longer exists. Most will learn the hard way.

@Checkthisout i am not even going to bother with you, especially on 9/11. Like a one trick pony you are stuck forever on a single irrelevant detail.

You are in search of perfection .... well, perfection from your point of view. We haven't had anyone who fit in that category for over 2000 years now .... You would probably have had a lot of reasons to badmouth him also.

I am much more interested in which way something is moving the needle .... If that changes, my opinion and support changes.

You are in search of perfection .... well, perfection from your point of view. We haven't had anyone who fit in that category for over 2000 years now .... You would probably have had a lot of reasons to badmouth him also.

I am much more interested in which way something is moving the needle .... If that changes, my opinion and support changes.

Far from it.
I am old enough not to believe in fairy tales.
I have already moved the needle, i (and like minded people) already made the puppet politicians dance to our parade, more than once.
But hey, if you think you will move the needle by participating in political theater, more power to you. But dont cry when you are inevitably disappointed.

PS. I dont see the articles i post as doom. I see them as information, needed to fight the agenda. If you dont know it, you can never beat it. But just like the Matrix, most people are not ready to be unplugged. Their normalcy bias will fight them until the very end, but that will only make enduring through the coming times much more difficult.

Far from it.
I have already moved the needle, i (and like minded people) already made the puppet politicians dance to our parade, more than once.
But hey, if you think you will move the needle by participating in political theater, more power to you. But dont cry when you are inevitably disappointed.

PS. I dont see the articles i post as doom. I see them as information, needed to fight the agenda. If you dont know it, you can never beat it. But just like the Matrix, most people are not ready to be unplugged. Their normalcy bias will fight them until the very end, but that will only make enduring through the coming times much more difficult.
You keep telling yourself that ..... trying to convince people not to vote doesn't fit in that view of yourself.
Being involved in the political process is a big part of what has to happen in order to beat the globalists.

Far from it.

You haven't done anything.

Standing on a street corner openly bearing arms does not help to get our borders closed up.

I don't know if anyone in the history of the world has ever made a statement more ignorant that that one.

Spoken like a clueless person. Sorry.
I said this before, and i will say it again - politicians or billionaires will not save you. Both classes are in on the great reset. Billionaires are the minds behind the great reset and politicians are the implementers.
But those who comply are the ones truly at fault.

I said this before, and i will say it again - politicians or billionaires will not save you. Both classes are in on the great reset. Billionaires are the minds behind the great reset and politicians are the implementers.

I guess it's easy to feel smart when you boil technical and engineering topics down to emotions and feelings.

It doesn't matter how the WTC's fell because great reset maaaaaann.

Why do you like to pigeon hole everyone into some neat little category?

That seems WAY more like lefty think than conservative think.

Why do you like to pigeon hole everyone into some neat little category?

That seems WAY more like lefty think than conservative think.

I only pigeonhole based on posts people make in this forum as this is the only information available about all of you here. And based on that, its baseless hopium (i.e. choice to ignore history) by many here including you.

I only pigeonhole based on posts people make in this forum as this is the only information available about all of you here. And based on that, its baseless hopium (i.e. choice to ignore history) by many here including you.
That's complete BS .... In the post before mine you put all politicians and billionaires into the same basket.

Apparently the concept that everyone is an individual doesn't enter into your thinking.

That's complete BS .... In the post before mine you put all politicians and billionaires into the same basket.

Apparently the concept that everyone is an individual doesn't enter into your thinking.

Not billionaires and not politicians.
Its a special class of assholes called psychopaths.
Some day you will see it for yourself, just like you did with vaxxines.

Back