diy solar

diy solar

Fighting Disinformation ..... or Censoring Oppostion.

Not from your idiotic perspective.. You're someone who thinks our space probes could spread life thru the galaxy...

The stupid in your arguments is beyond unreasonable, beyond just normal ignorance.. its a mental health issue.. and a clear one at that, not just an insult.

Get help you fruitcake..
Ok .... We realize you are mad .... err angry ... that your arguments have all failed and your attempt to get another user banned has failed.
That was a sneaky underhanded way to try to blame things on Russia propaganda, by the way .... I correctly predicted that one.
So lets see how you try to spin it to make all this censorship Trump's fault.

Ok .... We realize you are mad .... err angry ... that your arguments have all failed and your attempt to get another user banned has failed.
That was a sneaky underhanded way to try to blame things on Russia propaganda, by the way .... I correctly predicted that one.
So lets see how you try to spin it to make all this censorship Trump's fault.
Damn.. its really strange arguing with you.. its like you're not even connected to reality.

Freedom of speech does not include the freedom to sell products under false pretenses you idiot.

We're not spreading life thru the galaxy with our space probes.

Damn.. its really strange arguing with you.. its like you're not even connected to reality.

Freedom of speech does not include the freedom to sell products under false pretenses you idiot.

We're not spreading life thru the galaxy with our space probes.
You are correct about one thing .... Your do live in an alternate reality.

And for the 15th time .... post some evidence of Dr Mercola selling products under false pretenses or STFU.

Just imagine if every keystroke were a swing of a hammer, one could build a barn from Michigan to Texas; just don't build to high that barn might hit the bottom of a bridge.

You are correct about one thing .... Your do live in an alternate reality.

And for the 15th time .... post some evidence of Dr Mercola selling products under false pretenses or STFU.

Was that so hard .... after 15 requests for WTF you were talking about ...... FDA warning .... Really? Sorry, but FDA warnings about Covid treatment have absolutely no credibility.

Do you realize the FDA is being sued for improperly suppressing Covid treatment protocols that worked?

They tried to suppress many treatments thinking they couldn't be held accountable. A judge has ruled that they can be sued.
I have posted info about this in another thread. There are ongoing law suits against the FDA for this type activity.

So, there is legal action against them for trying to suppress people like Dr Mercola from recommending off label treatments.

Last edited:
Was that so hard .... after 15 requests for WTF you were talking about ...... FDA warning .... Really? Sorry, but FDA warnings about Covid treatment have absolutely no credibility.
He's a licensed medical doctor pushing bullshit claims and selling common supplements he tells people will cure or prevent medical diseases.

Licensed professionals must meet and follow certain professional guidelines codified into law.. He was violating the law because he wants to make more money by taking advantage of gullible stupid people.

I don't expect you to understand..

Do you realize the FDA is being sued for improperly suppressing Covid treatment protocols that worked?
I'm not surprised...

They tried to suppress many treatments thinking they couldn't be held accountable. A judge has ruled that they can be sued.
I have posted info about this in another thread. There are ongoing law suits against the FDA for this type activity.
Lets see how that turns out.. My guess is that when the FDA tells the plaintiff to prove their bullshit claims, they won't be able to. If their treatment was so effective, why didn't they conduct the required trials??? The answer is because their claims are bullshit..

So, there is legal action against them for trying to suppress people like Dr Mercola from recommending off label treatments.
From the 30 seconds of reading I did, mercola is in trouble for telling people his bullshit supplements will keep them healthy.. He's a snake oil salesman and the FDA wants to prevent such stupid claims.

He's a licensed medical doctor pushing bullshit claims and selling common supplements he tells people will cure or prevent medical diseases.

Licensed professionals must meet and follow certain professional guidelines codified into law.. He was violating the law because he wants to make more money by taking advantage of gullible stupid people.

I'm not surprised...

Lets see how that turns out.. My guess is that when the FDA tells the plaintiff to prove their bullshit claims, they won't be able to. If their treatment was so effective, why didn't they conduct the required trials??? The answer is because their claims are bullshit..

From the 30 seconds of reading I did, mercola is in trouble for telling people his bullshit supplements will keep them healthy.. He's a snake oil salesman and the FDA wants to prevent such stupid claims.

What specific claims did he make about what?

Oh that's right, facts and details aren't really your thing.

How about you tell me and lets see if you're capable of telling the truth or getting the story straight..

What specific claims did he make about what?

Go to bed sleepy head. We all know you just make stuff up so you can get emotional and then go and cry to teacher or moderators.

Histrionics work on you but they do not work on us.?????

Government Intelligence And Security Agencies Behind NGO Demands For More Censorship by Twitter​

Following the news that Elon Musk is considering taking legal action against the ADL over its outsize role in the advertising boycotts of social media firms, Alex Gutentag and Michael Shellenberger have a new article in Public underlining the links between censorious NGOs like ADL and state intelligence and security agencies. Here’s an excerpt.

The Anti-Defamation League (ADL), the Centre for Countering Digital Hate (CCDH), and the Institute for Strategic Dialogue (ISD) are nongovernmental organisations, their leaders say. When they demand more censorship of online hate speech, as they are currently doing of X, formerly Twitter, those NGOs are doing it as free citizens and not, say, as Government agents.
But the fact of the matter is that the U.S. and other Western Governments fund ISD, the U.K. Government indirectly funds CCDH, and, for at least 40 years, ADL spied on its enemies and shared intelligence with the U.S., Israel and other Governments. The reason all of this matters is that ADL’s advertiser boycott against X may be an effort by governments to regain the ability to censor users on X that they had under Twitter before Musk’s takeover last November.
Internal Twitter and Facebook messages show that representatives of the U.S. Government, including the White House, FBI, Department of Homeland Security (DHS), as well as the U.K. government, successfully demanded Facebook and Twitter censorship of their users over the last several years.
ADL is waging a very similar campaign against X/Twitter that it successfully waged against Facebook in 2020. In just three days, 800 companies, including $129 billion consumer products giant Unilever, withdrew tens of millions of dollars in ad revenue from Facebook until it agreed to ADL’s censorship demands. “The Facebook caved to far-Left pressure groups and now allows them to silently dictate policy in exchange for ad money,” said Musk yesterday. “That is the relationship they’ve had with X/Twitter for many years. Presumably, they have that with all Western search or social media orgs.”
The Facebook caved to far left pressure groups and now allows them to silently dictate policy in exchange for ad moneyhttps://t.co/9ZeygfO2SQ
— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 5, 2023
It’s possible that there has been an increase in hate on X since Elon Musk bought the company. With greater free speech policies comes the possibility of more offensive speech, including racist or antisemitic speech. Bigotry does exist, and it should be challenged.
But there is no good evidence of that. Public has debunked claims by ISD and CCDH of an increase. And researchers have repeatedly debunked ADL’s claims of rising antisemitism for years. In 2009, an Israeli filmmaker found that ADL could not support its claims of an antisemitism crisis. Wrote NPR in a review of the film, “When he presses ADL staffers for evidence to back up their claims of a sharp spike in North American antisemitism in 2007, they can offer only wan transgressions…”
Eleven years later, Liel Leibovitz noted in Tablet that ADL had, for a report, “counted hundreds of threatening calls to Jewish community centers made by a mentally troubled Israeli teenager. You had to read the report’s fine print to learn that the number of violent attacks against Jews that year had actually decreased by 47%”.
ADL, ISD, and CCDH have not presented any good evidence that offensive speech online directly causes “hate-motivated violence”, nor that censorship prevents it. Moreover, last week Public reviewed evidence suggesting that the best way to combat hate speech is through open and public debate, which allows people to change their minds, not censorship.
ADL’s main goal is supposed to be stopping “the defamation of the Jewish people”, but the organisation is using the legacy of antisemitism and the Holocaust to justify unrelated censorial advocacy work. This is exploitative, and it is defamatory to say that Jews, in general, need and favour censorship. Many Jews on both the Left and the Right have argued that ADL does not represent their interests. By claiming to speak for all Jewish people while demanding highly unpopular policies, the ADL may be inadvertently driving antisemitism.
As troubling as these highly partisan ideological biases are, what’s most dangerous are the past and present ties between ADL, ISD, CCDH, and governments, particularly security and intelligence organisations, which we detail below. Neither ADL, ISD nor CCDH have responded to multiple requests for more information or an interview.
While we have yet to uncover documented proof of a conspiracy by the intelligence and security agencies of the U.S. and British Governments to censor citizens, there is sufficient evidence to merit an investigation by members of Congress and the British Parliament.
Worth reading in full.

Parasite class used to control information on the TV to control our minds. We just didn’t really realize how much they did it. It was done very well. They regulated the level of dissent and debate and steered things in the direction they wanted which is principally keeping the plebs pacified and allowing the people they wanted to get into the positions of power.

With the Internet, they started to lose that control and it accelerated with social media. They are now trying to put the genie back in the bottle, and slowly but surely succeeding with regulations and laws. And obviously, less openly deploying the “intelligence” and secret security services.

The game is clear and totally in the open for anyone who cares to look.

I'm not surprised...

Sorry that the REAL world truth doesn't fit your version of reality.

He has broken no law ..... More libel on your part.

I've got a lot to do today and don't have the time to further educate you.
I'm sure you follow the control group thread since you pop in with a comment occasionally. I have posted tons of evidence there about various treatment protocols.
If you are actually interested in knowing the truth, it is there to be found.

Holy shit, look at what these parasites are going to do next. With algorithmic analytics (the real name for "AI") getting stronger (with faster internet speeds and more powerful computer hardware), it is only a matter of time until they attempt to monitor you for wrongthink anywhere you go. This is truly scary stuff.

Online Gaming is the Next Target for ‘Hate Speech’​

Call of Duty (CoD), a video game series published by Activision, has jumped into the murky waters of AI-powered censorship after revealing a new partnership with AI voice moderation tool Modulate ToxMod. This will be built-in to the newest CoD game, Modern Warfare 3, which will be released on November 10th this year. Currently, it is being trailed on Modern Warfare 2 and Call of Duty: Warzone. It will be used for flagging ‘foul-mouthed’ players and identifying hate speech, racial or homophobic language, misogyny and any ‘misgendering’. Players do not have the option to prevent the AI listening in.

As well as being the latest development in online censorship, this can also be seen an escalation of the war on men. The majority of CoD players are male and the game is often played after a hard day’s work, late at night after a visit to the pub and involves a great deal of banter. The AI could be very busy, given the nature of the game, which is confrontational, can be played by opposing teams and can also be played across international boundaries. One of my uncles was among the top 100 players in the world and the language emanating from his bedroom was, um, ‘choice’.

ToxMod can listen into players’ voice chats and delve into the tone and intent of the text used in chats – including its emotion, volume and prosody – by using sophisticated machine-learning models. The developers claim that their aim is to crack down on foul language and ‘toxic behaviour’. But why should players trust ToxMod’s definition of what is ‘toxic’? Many will suspect that a real motive is to impose on gamers a woke vision of an ‘inclusive’ society sanitised from all forbidden thoughts. What’s next – microphones under our seats at football stadiums?

We are, sadly, becoming used to having AI spy on us. This already happens routinely with WeChat, a platform used by huge numbers in China and also widely across the West. TikTok, a video-sharing app that allows users to create and share short-form videos on any topic — another Chinese platform — admitted to spying on U.S. users at the end of last year and this has led to discussions about the app being banned. Snapchat introduced its own AI chatbot in April this year, which knows your location – even though the app promised that it didn’t – asks personal questions and always enquires about your day.

In George Orwell’s dystopian novel 1984 – which too many these days seem to mistake for a manual – the Government used telescreens to monitor and spy on the population by distributing both information conveyors and surveillance devices in public and private areas. ToxMod has all the marks of yet another Orwellian prophecy coming to pass.

Call of Duty is a game designed for adults. In a free country, adults should reasonably expect privacy when engaging in conversations in their own homes.

And what, we should ask, is ToxMod going to do with all the data it collects on players’ ‘hate speech’ and ‘toxic behaviour’? At the moment it’s unclear, but don’t be surprised to see figures emerging in the coming months on the number of players facing bans for ‘hate speech’ as a result of their CoD conversations.

It’s hard to imagine any of this going down well with players. Will CoD find itself the latest victim of ‘go woke, go broke’ as players abandon a game that presumes to monitor their private conversations and inflict penalties on them for what it overhears?

I don't want to redirect this thread to a full on discussion about the FDA and other corrupt public health agencies ..... but, here is just one example of the approval charade for vaccines.
This is primarily to point out the total folly of using the FDA to try to prove wrong doing.
I don't know how long they have been totally corrupt, but it seems it has been a while now.

1694028121049.png

Oh, and for Murphy who is going to ignore the content and attack the source .... prove that any of this information is false or STFU.

Back