diy solar

diy solar

Fighting Disinformation ..... or Censoring Oppostion.

Oh, and for Murphy who is going to ignore the content and attack the source .... prove that any of this information is false or STFU.

"The core of the moon is made of cheddar cheese and you're a moron with an IQ of a dog."
Prove that any of this information is false or STFU

That's how ridiculously dumb you are.. In fact, its the first sign of an ignorant person when they make a statement and put the burden of disproving it upon others..

That's not how it works you dumbass.

No wonder you think we could be "spreading life thru the galaxy with our space probes".. You're a total F*king moron..
1694028872353.jpeg

"The core of the moon is made of cheddar cheese and you're a moron with an IQ of a dog."
Prove that any of this information is false or STFU

That's how ridiculously dumb you are.. In fact, its the first sign of an ignorant person when they make a statement and put the burden of disproving it upon others..

That's not how it works you dumbass.

No wonder you think we could be "spreading life thru the galaxy with our space probes".. You're a total F*king moron..
View attachment 166247

You do realize that we see your personal attacks as you waving the white flag .... oh, and hilarious also.

You do realize that we see your personal attacks as you waving the white flag .... oh, and hilarious also.
So you can't disprove my claims eh?

That says a lot coming from a person who thinks we're "spreading life thru the galaxy with our space probes"

1694040028052.jpeg

Lets do a recap:

The scientists are lying to us about global warming.
The government of the USA is lying to us about global warming.
Other governments of the world are lying to us about global warming.
The government is lying about covid
The government is lying about vaccines
Your doctor is lying about vaccines
My doctor must be lying to me about vaccines
The media is lying about everything.
NASA is lying about everything.

Lets do a recap:

The scientists are lying to us about global warming.
The government of the USA is lying to us about global warming.
Other governments of the world are lying to us about global warming.
The government is lying about covid
The government is lying about vaccines
Your doctor is lying about vaccines
My doctor must be lying to me about vaccines
The media is lying about everything.
NASA is lying about everything.
Is that what you really think?

Stop corrupting all the threads with your worthless trolling.

Musk suing the ADL.

That's awesome to no level. Payback time!

Pretty awesome that the richest mother fucker on the planet makes his money building real shit and hates the woke liberal mafia.

Musk suing the ADL.

That's awesome to no level. Payback time!

Pretty awesome that the richest mother fucker on the planet makes his money building real shit and hates the woke liberal mafia.
Pretty funny .... the Anti Defamation League ... being sued for defamation.

Just goes to show you words mean nothing now days .... well, at least not if it's in the title of an organization.

Pretty funny .... the Anti Defamation League ... being sued for defamation.

Just goes to show you words mean nothing now days .... well, at least not if it's in the title of an organization.

It's literally the perfect example of an organization who's power is derived from its victimhood.

Is that what you really think?

Stop corrupting all the threads with your worthless trolling.

That's what you think you idiot.. You've posted anti-everything at one time or another.. Global warming isn't real, covid vaccine dangerous, bla bla bla..

Truth!

See! You're coming around. You might be earning yourself a cock pic afterall. ??
You've made several sexual references when posting in these threads.. it seems to be a thing with you.

I read a paper once.. sometime about 7 or 10 years ago, about people who constantly make sexual references.. it basically said your sex life sucks and that you don't get any..

Sometimes its better to just keep your crumb catcher closed than to open it and tell everyone what a loser you are.

You've made several sexual references when posting in these threads.. it seems to be a thing with you.

I read a paper once.. sometime about 7 or 10 years ago, about people who constantly make sexual references.. it basically said your sex life sucks and that you don't get any..

Sometimes its better to just keep your crumb catcher closed than to open it and tell everyone what a loser you are.

I see.

So you think that because I don't parrot back liberal talking points designed to conjure-up the useful idiots like you into voting for increasing government power that women don't want to have sex with me?

That doesn't follow. You're implying that you're attracted to me enough to constantly ask for nudes but that women turn up their nose at me because I don't like Joe Biden and won't put on a pink pussy hat and go to the march.

That's an odd conclusion to reach from someone who has a mail-order bride and cannot afford the paltry rental fee for an excavator let alone purchase an electric car that he claims him and his friends in government are going to make everyone else drive. :rolleyes:

I see.

So you think that because I don't parrot back liberal talking points designed to conjure-up the useful idiots like you into voting for increasing government power that women don't want to have sex with me?

That doesn't follow. You're implying that you're attracted to me enough to constantly ask for nudes but that women turn up their nose at me because I don't like Joe Biden and won't put on a pink pussy hat and go to the march.

That's an odd conclusion to reach from someone who has a mail-order bride and cannot afford the paltry rental fee for an excavator let alone purchase an electric car that he claims him and his friends in government are going to make everyone else drive. :rolleyes:

Damn. There is no limit for you is there? You have serious morality problems..

There is no limit for you is there?

No.

1) The only way you win here is via censorship as you tried so desperately to do and were laughed at.

Or,

2) Stop calling people stupid and quit embracing tyranny.

For the last 3 years you cocksuckers have had a safespace in all aspects of the internet until Musk bought Twitter and I of course found this unmoderated section of this website.

??*God Bless Will Prowse, his emenance*??

Your only option here is #2.

Quit being a libtard elitist who pretends to know things and somehow has an "in" that no one else has. Quit calling people on here stupid. You're not anymore intelligent or better off or on a different boat than any of those you are calling names. In fact in many ways you are probably lower down the social rung than they are.

I didn't think so.. You morally bankrupt fucktards are a cancer to society.

1) The only way you win here is via censorship as you tried so desperately to do and were laughed at.
Censorship? Freedom of speech was never intended to allow foreign states to interfere with us. Our first amendment applies to our own country, not yours.
Or,

2) Stop calling people stupid and quit embracing tyranny.
If the shoe fits, which it does.. Lets see.. so far we have space probes and atom bombs working with chemical energy. Oh yeah, and one dumbass who thinks its the middle of the night when its the middle of the afternoon.

For the last 3 years you cocksuckers have had a safespace in all aspects of the internet until Musk bought Twitter and I of course found this unmoderated section of this website.
Musk does more censoring than the previous twitter owner.
You dumbass..
??*God Bless Will Prowse, his emenance*??

Your only option here is #2.

Quit being a libtard elitist who pretends to know things and somehow has an "in" that no one else has. Quit calling people on here stupid. You're not anymore intelligent or better off or on a different boat than any of those you are calling names. In fact in many ways you are probably lower down the social rung than they are.
Pretending to have an "in" ??? Yeah.. maybe.. You call it an "in", most of the rest of us just call it education..

I am of average intelligence.. You're just an uneducated idiot who thinks magical invisible sky fairies are real. Calling you stupid doesn't mean I'm saying I'm some super smart intelligence, its just calling you an idiot. To a stupid person, an average person looks smart..

On a different boat? yeah, actually I am on a different boat.. More importantly, sticking with your metaphor, I'm not pointing at the storm on the horizon and claiming its a fake government plot.

You dumbass.

I didn't think so..

Ok

Censorship? Freedom of speech was never intended to allow foreign states to interfere with us. Our first amendment applies to our own country, not yours.

We live in different states, not different countries. My state is reality, yours is the fantasy you cook up inside your head at 1am when you can't sleep because you don't own a tesla and can't afford the paltry rent for an excavator and blow your knee out doing work you're unfit for.

If the shoe fits, which it does..

We call them Mukluks. Thank you. Your mail-order bride should have a pair or two.

Musk does more censoring than the previous twitter owner.

Nah. I say all sorts of things on there now that got be banned before. It's totally rad!

Pretending to have an "in" ??? Yeah.. maybe.. You call it an "in", most of the rest of us just call it education..

The school of hard knocks I.E. blowing out your knee when you should have rented an excavator isn't really considered an education. Its called trial by fire. Hopefully you learned your less. Good thing you had child labor on hand to finish the job.

I am of average intelligence..

Sure. In your own head, you are lots of things. :sneaky:
You're just an uneducated idiot

Yes but I still know that boys have penises and girls have vaginas and that old dudes don't hand-dig ditches unless they are poor and cannot to rent an excavator.
On a different boat? yeah, actually I am on a different boat.. More importantly, sticking with your metaphor, I'm not pointing at the storm on the horizon and claiming its a fake government plot.

Ah, so thats why you're spending money on things like solar panels that you can't really afford. You're actually a prepper who's been disguising himself as a cock pic chasing libtard this whole time!!!

Genius!!!!!!?

American Despotism
We are faced with a totalitarian cancer that will have to be confronted and defeated at every level.

The Alinskyian Roots of American Totalitarianism​

Behind the movement is a powerful belief system that opposes the American system of constitutional law. It is hostile to American history and patriotic pride, contemptuous of the American people, and dedicated to seizing power through any means.

The historic roots of this American despotism can be found in the French Revolution. That movement held a passion for uprooting and replacing everything (including the calendar). Its roots can also be found in Leninism and its effort to create a New Soviet Man to replace the failed types of personalities that it found occupying Russia before the revolution. The origins of rising totalitarianism can also be found in Maoism and its mass brainwashing, enforced conformity, groupthink, and the need to purge yourself of sins by confessing in front of the community.

However, there is also a powerful American source for this totalitarian drive to remake America. That drive can be found in the writings and teachings of Saul Alinsky. Obama and Clinton were both students of Alinsky or his disciples.

Obama’s first job in Chicago was with an Alinsky institution. He learned how to be a neighborhood organizer from the Alinsky disciples. This was so alien to our way of thinking that, in 2008, only Sean Hannity understood how deeply radical Obama was. The rest of us translated neighborhood organizer into something like a Boys and Girls Club worker. I am embarrassed to admit that even though I had studied all the major modern revolutions — and had read Alinsky — the concept of an Alinsky disciple pretending to be a pleasant, harmless, normal politician was too wild for me to grasp at the time.

Clinton knew Alinsky. She met with him and wrote her senior thesis about him. She agreed with his aims but thought his strategies were impractical. She wanted to change America from within — not by agitating from without.

Biden was just a lucky local politician from a small state. He was only a moderate Democrat when he got elected to the Senate at 29 years old in 1972. He was not particularly intellectual, but he was a chameleon. As the Democratic Party moved to the left, so did he. He also understood from watching Clinton and others that you could be corrupt — the Obama-politicized Justice Department would never bother you. He saw his chance, and he took it.

The Biden investigation will inevitably grow until all the horrors of the corruption, government weaponization, and destruction of the rule of law become known to the American people.

However, it is vital we understand that the Biden family corruption is a small piece of the larger crisis of our constitutional system. We are faced with a totalitarian cancer that will have to be confronted and defeated at every level. The Bidens’ corruption is merely a symptom.

So I have been debating in my own pathetic mind whether to ask this question or not but I would like to know what you guys think. .. so Im just going to throw it out there. WHEN do you think the civil war will begin?

So I have been debating in my own pathetic mind whether to ask this question or not but I would like to know what you guys think. .. so Im just going to throw it out there. WHEN do you think the civil war will begin?

There aren't any clear established lines so it won't be a war. It will be something akin to that in Northern Ireland where its just a terroristic hell hole.

The liberal upper-class will still preach open borders while further gating and isolating their own communities.

The open borders and lax crime policies are designed to keep those who would fight the establishment, fighting just to keep their kids and property safe on a day-to-day basis. The country that actually runs the united states will continue to asset strip this country for their own wants.

Basically, the dog will try and scratch out the fleas but the fleas have the dog too busy fighting other dogs.

I can only tell you from my experience living during the collapse of the USSR.
There are some things in the US that are going "for" it and "against" it.

The most important thing going "for" it is that by the time USSR fell apart it was still a very homogeneous society, in a sense of mentality, social order, race, etc. This softened the collapse as most (not all) of society still behaved in (mostly) civil manner towards each other. I think this single thing is how former USSR avoided the outright civil war.

Ofcourse you had (and still have) the Soviet parasite class (the entire gov apparatus) who capitalized on the collapse and "privatized" (read took ownership) of anything of value (mostly vast resources such as forests (lumber), oil and gas and other natural resources (to this day they own it all - this is the entire oligarchy that governs Russia and where Putin is a puppet who does not really decide anything). Most people realized that was happening but kept quiet as memories of war (WW2, etc) were still fresh in mind of many Russians and the mentality "anything but war" was still persistent at the time. This is also the time when global parasite class absorbed the Russian newly formed oligarchy into its ranks and controlled them ever since (and to this day). (I bet not many of you know that most of Soviet executive class had their children "studying" in the most elite western institutions of London, New York, etc)

In the US, today things are different, in a sense that especially in big cities the whole "D&I" culture is basically a powder keg, waiting for its match. All the racial groups hate each other (even more so with different socio-economic groups), and God forbid the proverbial chicken will disappear from proverbial plate. Most younger people do not know what is war and what is to go hungry and what is to sit in the house without heat or electricity in -30C winter. Same for empty store shelves (although they did get a very small preview during covid lockdowns).
if that were to happen, i believe situation would very quickly run out of control and you would have a very near Mad Max situation, at least in major metropolises (which would spill over into suburbs and exurbs).

This is precicely why the global parasite class can not let that happen as they would very quicly lose control, and their entire Great reset would go down the toilet.

What you will get instead is gradual tightening of nuts via digital goulag, survelance, junk food and vaccinations with occasional manufactured fear events such as plandemics, terror events, etc etc etc. It is much easier to control people that way.

Last edited:
Back