diy solar

diy solar

My wife hates extension cords please help

…..this is what happens when “someone” doesn’t like a bright yellow 10AWG extension cord running 10 feet “discreetly” over a hardwood floor to under a bed to a surge protected power strip.

It's only a suicide cord if it can be energized while not plugged into a functioning grid, and then it's grid-tied, no? Clever!

Well, to me a suicide cord is any cord with male connection on both ends

Like most thing involving 2 males and voltage, it is going to end badly, especially if beer is involved

So I have this game I play on every forum i hang out on. its where I try to guess something about the person by their screen name.

so far i have CPTX= Captain texas, Corporal Texas, and Corporate taxes... so what are you former military, State police, or a member of the dread IRS?

By the way, Daddy Tanuki is my nickname with my daughters... Daddy (obvious) Tanuki "Within Japanese folklore, Japanese raccoon dogs (tanuki) have had a significant role since ancient times. They are reputed to be mischievous and jolly, masters of disguise and shapeshifting but somewhat gullible and absent-minded."

yes I shapeshift (fatter) as I drink beer and get gullible and absent minded while doing so...

I go by CCTX on another forum. But, CCTX was already taken here. CP are the initials of one of my best friends from University….and it’s a humorous play on the old CCCP Cyrillic alphabet.

I will provide no additional information over the internets.

I go by CCTX on another forum. But, CCTX was already taken here. CP are the initials of one of my best friends from University….and it’s a humorous play on the old CCCP Cyrillic alphabet.

I will provide no additional information over the internets.
no worries kind sir, thank you for indulging me in my stupidity.!

I will also play.
This is my imagined purest form of Daddy Tanuki ….repairing THE panel that will save the world. He has faith and bravery to make the greatest solar power sacrifice for the rest of us.

I will also play.
This is my imagined purest form of Daddy Tanuki ….repairing THE panel that will save the world. He has faith and bravery to make the greatest solar power sacrifice for the rest of us.

This is one of my favorite movies lol

Back