diy solar

diy solar

SRNE 12kW IP65 HES and 10kW ASP

SRNE would be smart to open an office/warehouse in the US.
Interesting piece of info on this. The SRNE agent, Abby, I was dealing with is in Texas.
She provided a name and a phone number when I asked for an official source to order from; I don't really want to share it yet until I verify it... I'm waiting for a reply on who they are / what company they work for.

It was after I had contacted another agent from SRNE store for more info that she told me they don't sell to the end user...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240419-202520.jpg
    Screenshot_20240419-202520.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 14
The SRNE Solar Co on Alibaba is who I have been messaging with. Rep is Ellia Yang.

Same store you ordered from.
Lol I was dealing with her when Abby wasn't replying and I didn't know they were on holiday.
I guess there are 2 Ellia's big Y and little y...

Yea I've went through a lot of different agents, a few have caught on and refer me back to my first contact.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240419-202943.jpg
    Screenshot_20240419-202943.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 8
For the price it's reasonable to order a spare so you don't have to wait for parts if something failed.
I'll ask again next week about MTBF and what the easily damaged parts are.
Screenshot_20240419-221106.jpg

My only experience dealing with support directly for a random fault on my ASF is here and here.

For the price it's reasonable to order a spare so you don't have to wait for parts if something failed.
I'll ask again next week about MTBF and what the easily damaged parts are.
View attachment 210391

My only experience dealing with support directly for a random fault on my ASF is here and here.
ask her to send you parts that aren't easily damaged instead, so they last longer.

thread looking good boys, excited to see how the software is and how it runs

what was the difference between the ASP and HESP or whatever it was? I didn't catch that if it was ever found

Back