diy solar

diy solar

SRNE 12kW IP65 HES and 10kW ASP

Borick is the 8Kw version, not the 10Kw.
Check the screenshot from the sales agent. 10kW is available as well. Don't trust the listings, trust and verify the proforma invoice they will send.

Screenshot_20240419-120410.jpg

Turning one off completely will be the only option to save power if running 2 in parallel.
Screenshot_20240419-120336.jpg

Check the screenshot from the sales agent. 10kW is available as well. Don't trust the listings, trust and verify the proforma invoice they will send.

View attachment 210279

Turning one off completely will be the only option to save power if running 2 in parallel.
View attachment 210280
So about $2300 for two units including shipping.
Thats pretty good.

Attachments

• ASF 美标机cETL 认证(扫描件)(2024-04-07 19_41_33).pdf
    58.5 KB · Views: 9
  • HESP SEI 8~12kw UL1741 SB IEE1547 认证证书(2024-04-07 19_41_58).pdf
    439.5 KB · Views: 6
This is what was shared by Borick when I asked for proof of UL listing.
The documents provide authorization to mark, but is the device ACTUALLY marked as such on the label?

Inspections have failed for that reason.

A document saying they CAN mark doesn't mean they do.

Mike C.

The documents provide authorization to mark, but is the device ACTUALLY marked as such on the label?

Mike C.
Interesting

Mike C.
I will ask.
They have to pay for certification.
Why would they not apply the mark if they paid for it?

This is off an ASF SRNE inverter thats on Ebay right now. Bottom right corner.View attachment 210352
Same thing on my current ASF.

Attachments

• IMG_20240311_162239.jpg
    IMG_20240311_162239.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 8
Is Borick the person that runs the Alibaba web sales for SRNE? I need to figure all this out since Ill likely be buying one or more ASP unit this year.

Should I ask SRNE directly about how they deal with warranty issues on Ebay sold equipment?

Is Borick the person that runs the Alibaba web sales for SRNE? I need to figure all this out since Ill likely be buying one or more ASP unit this year.
Yeah. I need @42OhmsPA to spend my money for me because I’ll probably screw it up.
I’m game for 2 via alibaba price for the price of 1 sungold variant.

Should I ask SRNE directly about how they deal with warranty issues on Ebay sold equipment?
I talk to the SRNE Store on Alibaba.

I think I'd buy from AliExpress SRNE Power Store before Borick if Borick is not selling retail. I don't see the ASP on Alibaba SRNE Store yet, but think it might be added by end of the month. That is what they told me in messages.

Borick is an Alibaba storefront, the agent I've been dealing with is Vicky. My original ASF shipped from them even though I ordered it through the SRNE store on Alibaba from an agent named Abby.

There is more info somewhere back in this thread and my originally discovery of it here. Post in thread '4 MWh SRNE ASF48100U200-H 10kw.' https://diysolarforum.com/threads/4-mwh-srne-asf48100u200-h-10kw.67809/post-863909

Yeah. I need @42OhmsPA to spend my money for me because I’ll probably screw it up.
I’m game for 2 via alibaba price for the price of 1 sungold variant.
Ive heard Sungold doesnt provide much added value on their brand labeled ASF units. Is that correct?
SRNE would be smart to open an office/warehouse in the US. Detroit has fairly inexpensive direct flights to China. They fly up over the north pole. There is some fairly cheap space in the Detroit area! Id be happy to pickup gear there! 😃. Hint hint..

Ive heard Sungold doesnt provide much added value on their brand labeled ASF units. Is that correct?
SRNE would be smart to open an office/warehouse in the US. Detroit has fairly inexpensive direct flights to China. They fly up over the north pole. There is some fairly cheap space in the Detroit area! Id be happy to pickup gear there! 😃. Hint hint..
They have replaced a members faulty inverter if I recall, they had someone else send theirs back for a board and I don’t think it went well.
I personally don’t intend to rely on their after sales service, I just liked that they were cheap (relatively) and the color hahaha. But straight from the source for half the price seems like a no brainer. Unfortunately, when I bought my first one, I understood even less about alibaba than I do now

Back