diy solar

diy solar

SRNE 12kW IP65 HES and 10kW ASP

ASP idles consumption ~100W, the same as my current ASF.
~200W / hour doesn't sound nice at all but panels and batteries are cheap enough.

I wasn't to thrilled with the responses...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240411-212757.jpg
    Screenshot_20240411-212757.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 27
Quoting post below because of this...
Screenshot_20240418-111854.jpg

I'll update if I hear back from SRNE with approved vendors; actually I'll update regardless...

As I said below my ASF came from the storefront linked below even though I ordered through SRNE.

Kinda sorta irritated but still happy with my current inverter and SRNE is at the top of the list for next upgrades.

ASP is the parallel ASF.
Datasheet and Manual attached. Manual appears to be the same thing @Bushbeast shared earlier.

DDP quote coming tomorrow, this storefront replied and mentioned they were on holiday like @OffGridForGood mentioned above.

This is the same storefront my ASF shipped from mentioned here, Post in thread '3 MWh SRNE ASF48100U200-H 10kw.' https://diysolarforum.com/threads/3-mwh-srne-asf48100u200-h-10kw.67809/post-863909

Are you getting info from SRNE directly?
The Borick storefront is saying they are available currently, the 10kW ASPs that is.
I'm talking to SRNE Store. I did not see the ASP on Boricks store either, it said item was removed when I searched.

Stay away from Greensun on Alibaba, they say SRNE is the same as Deye...
(the part where I asked if it was an SRNE inverter got cutoff in the expanded screenshot)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240418-222334.jpg
    Screenshot_20240418-222334.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 14
Oh an I'm waiting for Borick to confirm with engineering if 2 ASP can be ran in parallel with the 2nd inverter left in power saving mode; that will help with the idle consumption.

Dang. eBay prices aren’t much cheaper than the blue ones

Quoting post below because of this...
View attachment 210098

I'll update if I hear back from SRNE with approved vendors; actually I'll update regardless...

As I said below my ASF came from the storefront linked below even though I ordered through SRNE.

Kinda sorta irritated but still happy with my current inverter and SRNE is at the top of the list for next upgrades.
I had a feeling this was coming based on the vendor orders they are getting from all these small start up companies popping up middle manning their gear

Back