diy solar

diy solar

Where to buy terminal connectors

Surplusdoctor

I just bought 8 cells of 80AH lifepo4 batteries to build a 24v battery, and I need the terminal connectors. Where can I buy them all ready made?

The first is a smaller 400 watt, but I need the battery to battery terminal connectors. Who sells them?

The first is a smaller 400 watt, but I need the battery to battery terminal connectors. Who sells them?
Many have been on a quest for those. No one seems to have them, except when sold as part of a battery kit. I suppose it's because every battery connector dimensions are different, and they would need to either be custom made for the application, or stock a lot of what may never be used. Not cost effective either way.

Many have been on a quest for those. No one seems to have them, except when sold as part of a battery kit. I suppose it's because every battery connector dimensions are different, and they would need to either be custom made for the application, or stock a lot of what may never be used. Not cost effective either way.
Okay I will just build my own, thank you for all your help,

In order to find something it's important to know what that something is called. Google "battery busbar connectors"

stormpowercomponents_copper-battery-posts-unplated.jpg

Back