diy solar

diy solar

Illegal Immigrants just ffs

I want to know if the ppl coming in on planes are from Palestine refugees

This has been going on for decades…. He is from NY, USA.

As Palestines move to keep from being murdered —- they will forfeit land and they can never go back because Israeli move in…..
This is the part Americans don’t know don’t care about. Say hello to your new Palestine neighbors. Thank Israel.
To get over this look up Stockholm Syndrome you have been captured and enslaved for centuries. You are the AI that are waking up. Crazy

Once that new Palestine neighbor gets settled since they can’t touch the Israeli guess who is next.

Had to search found 2 references but This was on the National news years ago. Probably be a lot more in the future. Where are the ppl on those airplanes coming from? These are the military that Obama turned his back on. Would not say the shooter was a terrorist. Helluva thing from a President of the USA to do. Obuma is still a cock sucker
http://fallen5drive.org/

Bahahaha watch this
Oh the horror:

Don’t forget this person… and her country. Now watch this after other video

Haha hahaha yeap every time.

Bahahaha watch this
Oh the horror:

Don’t forget this person… and her country. Now watch this after other video

Haha hahaha yeap every time.
I am not laughing at fall of Europe - Sweden but at the lack of the 60 minute crew knowledge that has been shown when this bs started. They Just now noticed it. Great comedy. Them getting mugged was like that reporter that raped in the middle east by arabs that one time. Hmmmm only way to turn a democrat is let bad things ahppen to them then watch - adjust. It is hilarious after it happens over and over.

If try to warn them before hand … they will call you racist antisemitic whatever…I’m over being called names. So when they get assaulted by the imported criminal animal chimps it cracks me up. They just need lessons on how to deal with criminal animals… first instinct of fight or flight is leaving soon because this is everywhere or soon will be Even those on Martha Vineyard will see them soon. Soon….there will be one option as it plays out fight or die. No where to flee or run.

Just like that small whimpy smart kid use to get the 2 jocks to fight in hs…. Remember who started it for the habitual trouble makers.

If we want to know what really limited the regime's power during the Covid Panic, we must look to the "do-not-comply" activists who were willing to lose jobs and social status as a result of their opposition to the regime. It was primarily the people portrayed as crazed malcontents by the regime who stood between the regime and the full use of its power. The US constitution and the Bill of Rights played virtually no role in limiting the state's power during the emergency. The naive view of constitutionalism would have us believe that everything worked as designed as the "balance of powers" maintained a rule of law. That's not what happened. What remains of freedom today was saved by nothing other than the limited amount of public resistance that made the regime think twice about extending indefinitely its experiment in tyranny.

This partial victory does not mean the regime has been defeated, of course. The elites have been slightly chastened, but they have kept most of their powder dry and simply wait for the next emergency during which these powers can again be exercised with at least as much vigor.

The US GOVT is funding them. At some point ppl will figure it out. Our Own Govt is the Hostile Enemy.
I wonder is Mayorkas still sending HIAS monies to bring in illegals?

The answer would be yes.
Peek a boo we see you. Look at those other donors.
Ruining America.
THIS IS JUST BUSINESS TO THEM - MAKING MONEY. DON’T GET MAD.

IMG_5449.jpeg

IMG_5445.png
IMG_5446.png
IMG_5447.png

Biden got in trouble with his own party for calling the person who killed Laken Riley and ILLEGAL.

He has been apologizing for that all over the place ... Problem is, he was right in the first place.

When he was asked today if he was sorry he called the perp an illegal .... he said .... well, er, technically he shouldn't have been here.

Based on Wray's testimony today ....... I suspect that they are going to be rolling out some new plan to keep us safe .... We are going to have to be OK with facial recognition cameras every 10' or so .... You know, for our safety.

I'd recommend everyone go to X ..... do a search for Wray .... and watch a few of the clips from the hearing today.

View attachment 201582

Just incase anyway wants to say X is fake news...

I'm glad I'm a good distance from major cities.

Based on Wray's testimony today ....... I suspect that they are going to be rolling out some new plan to keep us safe .... We are going to have to be OK with facial recognition cameras every 10' or so .... You know, for our safety.
Always same ol shit in every single movement for “some one’s good” That is one thing ppl should have learned about 9-11. They took advantage of terrorist fear. Did it again with covid-19 sick dying trust science….fear mongering

Always same ol shit in every single movement for “some one’s good” That is one thing ppl should have learned about 9-11. They took advantage of terrorist fear. Did it again with covid-19 sick dying trust science….fear mongering

Correct. They could just close the border but won't.

As we already established, they have it open on purpose in order to create problems.

At the moment, I'm unsure exactly what kind of problems they have in mind and how they plan to benefit.

Correct. They could just close the border but won't.

As we already established, they have it open on purpose in order to create problems.

At the moment, I'm unsure exactly what kind of problems they have in mind and how they plan to benefit.
The increase in the census count will create about 13 new representatives in the house in the deep blue sanctuary states .... just for starters.

The increase in the census count will create about 13 new representatives in the house in the deep blue sanctuary states .... just for starters.
I seem to remember there was something like that with slaves being counted before civil war. The United States made importing new slaves illegal by law around 1830 or so. Going off memory. About same time Liberia in Africa was bought to return freed slaves.
It has basic constitution like USA but no whites allowed citizenship unless they recently changed it. It has been in civil unrest since almost the beginning.

Anyway yes that added them to consensus…. To gain seats. Democrats are not stupid. Plans for everything. These 50 million illegals whatever will have a percentage of illegally voter. They use to sign the foreign students up on college campus all across the usa.

They were always getting caught. The penally is suppose be permanent deportation

Laws on the books mean nothing if not enforced That is break down. Weak ppl do nothing about the enforcement part. The democrats sent our police we supported for us They will send our military we supported Both were shit on by democrats.

I seem to remember there was something like that with slaves being counted before civil war. The United States made importing new slaves illegal by law around 1830 or so. Going off memory. About same time Liberia in Africa was bought to return freed slaves.
It has basic constitution like USA but no whites allowed citizenship unless they recently changed it. It has been in civil unrest since almost the beginning.

Anyway yes that added them to consensus…. To gain seats. Democrats are not stupid. Plans for everything. These 50 million illegals whatever will have a percentage of illegally voter. They use to sign the foreign students up on college campus all across the usa.

They were always getting caught. The penally is suppose be permanent deportation

Good grief this is an excellent post!

Reactions: D71

This is concerning. Haiti has some of the worst scum. More intentional destruction?

This comment was interesting, i also remember the "clintons" (Aka globalist cabal) doing this stuff in 2010s

"Anyone remember 2010? The Clinton Foundation were in charge of the $13+ billion in aid to rebuild Haiti. Bill Clinton used the phrase “build Haiti back better”. The Haitian People never saw that money, and now their country is ruled by cannibal gangs. This is what the Dems mean when they say “build back better”. They do not care about helping the needy. They are only interested in enriching themselves under the guise of “foreign aid”.

All of the money went to Clinton-affiliated contractors, who kicked it back to the Clintons via donations and other means. The Clintons DESTROYED Haiti, and the lives of millions, all for their own gain. The state of that country is a direct result of their greed and deception.

They have the same plan for us."

This is concerning. Haiti has some of the worst scum. More intentional destruction?

This comment was interesting, i also remember the "clintons" (Aka globalist cabal) doing this stuff in 2010s

"Anyone remember 2010? The Clinton Foundation were in charge of the $13+ billion in aid to rebuild Haiti. Bill Clinton used the phrase “build Haiti back better”. The Haitian People never saw that money, and now their country is ruled by cannibal gangs. This is what the Dems mean when they say “build back better”. They do not care about helping the needy. They are only interested in enriching themselves under the guise of “foreign aid”.

All of the money went to Clinton-affiliated contractors, who kicked it back to the Clintons via donations and other means. The Clintons DESTROYED Haiti, and the lives of millions, all for their own gain. The state of that country is a direct result of their greed and deception.

They have the same plan for us."
Probably need to name names vs just dems. We do have the uniparty.

Back