diy solar

diy solar

Santan solar deal

santan just had free shipping for like 3 months straight, hopefully he got that lol

How much was shipping? I’m curious what your final to your door price was
Edit - looks like the Gstar are EXW freight so it may not be the greatest deal unless you pickup.

Inxeption shipping is free to a freight terminal or commercial address. I paid an additional $153.76 for lift gate and pallet jack when I order my pallet of NE 370W at the end of November.

Inxeption is at it again.
$0.13/W for a pallet of 31, 360W Gstar modules $1,450.80

Man... their website is absolutely OBNOXIOUS to navigate.

There's no easy way (at least on mobile) to sort by size or whether the listing that you are clicking on is for a container load, a truckload or a pallet.

Edit - looks like the Gstar are EXW freight so it may not be the greatest deal unless you pickup.

Inxeption shipping is free to a freight terminal or commercial address. I paid an additional $153.76 for lift gate and pallet jack when I order my pallet of NE 370W at the end of November.
I sent a request for quote including lift gate residential delivery will see what they come back with if possible at all.

We are picking it up.

I'm too dumb to order.

I tried to create an account but it didn't send the email it said I would need to create an account.

Did you just go through chat?

I also e-mailed for a quote.

I'm too dumb to order.

I tried to create an account but it didn't send the email it said I would need to create an account.

Did you just go through chat?

I also e-mailed for a quote.
create an account? Don't you just checkout and put in your info. (or use paypal)
I don't have an account, used the site a few times

create an account? Don't you just checkout and put in your info. (or use paypal)
I don't have an account, used the site a few times

Like I said, too dumb.

I see no place to checkout or put in cart or anything like that. All I see is request a quote below the item.

Like I said, too dumb.

I see no place to checkout or put in cart or anything like that. All I see is request a quote below the item.
you're on santan solar website?
are you on a phone or something?

The add to cart is on every page.. on desktop
1711654495537.png

Like I said, too dumb.

Create an account with the same email from your quote, it will be in there once you log in.

Im talking about the Inxeption website, not SanTan solar.

It looks like what I want is out of stock. It doesn't say that but I clicked on some others and the "Buy" option is there instead of "Request Quote"

I also had some difficulty when I ordered a few months ago.
Registration was not actually required, and non-clickable buttons became clickable.
If you can't figure it out try contacting them, phone email or whatever.

you're on santan solar website?
are you on a phone or something?

Santan has been easy.
It is Inxeption with the clumsy website. But worth the effort.

I also had some difficulty when I ordered a few months ago.
Registration was not actually required, and non-clickable buttons became clickable.
If you can't figure it out try contacting them, phone email or whatever.

Santan has been easy.
It is Inxeption with the clumsy website. But worth the effort.

Ha.

I'm ready to buy but can't. There is a "request quote" button in place of the "buy" button. Gimme my button!

I just explained how to do it. Create an account, easy pease..

I tried. I'm not getting an e-mail back with the link I need to create the account. Tried two different email addresses too.

And have not recieved a quote back.

Back