diy solar

diy solar

Santan solar deal

I also had some difficulty when I ordered a few months ago.
Registration was not actually required, and non-clickable buttons became clickable.
If you can't figure it out try contacting them, phone email or whatever.

Santan has been easy.
It is Inxeption with the clumsy website. But worth the effort.
weird never had issues
it is a janky site though, won't disagree there lol

The worst site is makerfabs which hasn't even changed their website name from "default site" in like 5 years. The emails you get are like the generic "Thank you from ordering from "put your website name here" " and they haven't changed it lmao
They're a cool site though, when you design a PCB or any type of electronic, they'll produce and sell it for you and give you a split

Ha.

I'm ready to buy but can't. There is a "request quote" button in place of the "buy" button. Gimme my button!
hahaha wtf...

They never had a pay now button on these panels. Last night they had the exact same deal where you get a quote and it is in your account.

They still appear to be available from what I’m seeing. Nothing has changed from last night when this was posted.

Last edited:
I have never created an account.
I just added to cart.
I do remember some weirdness, in there somewhere. (Disappearing and reappearing buttons)

They never had a pay now button on these panels. Last night they had the exact same deal where you get a quote and it is in your account.

They still appear to be available from what I’m seeing. Nothing has changed from last night when this was posted.

Well hopefully they reply with a quote but the panels don't show up through a generic search on their website, only through the link in this thread.

Nevermind: They do show up through a different search method. What a goofy website.

They must be attempting to make changes to their site. Seems afoot for sure.

I’d email my normal contact there but I went scorched earth on them on Monday and today they sent refund so maybe I’ll wait a few 😂

They must be attempting to make changes to their site. Seems afoot for sure.

I’d email my normal contact there but I went scorched earth on them on Monday and today they sent refund so maybe I’ll wait a few 😂
Definitely, originaly I was going to have a friend pick up the panels, then I thought I seen where shipping was included, so I wrote and asked…..now they say shipping isn’t included and they can only give an estimate on shipping costs if you need the panel's shipped

By the truck or container load.

I'm too morally superior to hog all the sun like that.

There’s also a place in Vegas selling pallets of znshine 370w panels for 2k even if you’re in that neck of the woods

Last edited:
Definitely, originaly I was going to have a friend pick up the panels, then I thought I seen where shipping was included, so I wrote and asked…..now they say shipping isn’t included and they can only give an estimate on shipping costs if you need the panel's shipped
Sorry for the confusion on that one. The NE solar deal awhile back had shipping included, I edited my post after I looked at the shipping terms for the current panels being discussed.

I decided to just have them ship the panels my total shipped was just under 2k to our business address. IMG_9833.jpeg

our 10 x 360w longi's from santan are producing over 3.1kW peak times now 100 feet on 8awg to an EG4 6000ex. Wasn't expecting only 15% loss from used panels. Our new panasonics on the roof with enphase micros at best produce 4.6ish on the 5.4kw system.

Just had a one day production record of 22.8kW on our single axis tracking. Not even entirely a full sun day.

The cloudier it is, the the better they perform against the Panasonics.

Last edited:
Back