diy solar

diy solar

Wanted Schneider

Seems you're not the only one with this problem lol

Seems you're not the only one with this problem lol

I must have gotten lucky, because Signature solar came through in the end, although it was quite a task.

so, on reflection, they were the only supplier to want to deliver to the Uk, but it did take some doing

I can only be appreciative as I am NOT spoilt for choice.

I must have gotten lucky, because Signature solar came through in the end, although it was quite a task.

so, on reflection, they were the only supplier to want to deliver to the Uk, but it did take some doing

I can only be appreciative as I am NOT spoilt for choice.

Haha I guess you don't bite the hand that feeds you !

That is very interesting to note.

The seller's asking price was not a great deal less than a insight home, and the SPC is not firmware updatable.

after MUCH trouble, I have finally managed to find a USA dealer willing to post me a new insight home to me here in the uk.

offthewall I thank you for all your efforts and time, but I have now purchased the insight home. sorry mate.

I was so close to buying your SPC when a dealer finally got back InTouch and said they would deliver to the UK

Listing now CLOSED!!!
NO LONGER REQUIRE
Glad you got what you needed. One thing to note, you are incorrect about the SCP not being firmware updatable. I updated mine via insight.

Back