diy solar

diy solar

DEI

D71, IMO if you go back and look bidin was always controlled by other people even the words he used.
Susan Rice sounds about right.

Only us older ppl know about him. Watched him on tv at the time. He did bad shit to south vietnam ppl by pulling funding in 1970s. Pulled same crap in Afghanistan. You know Biden is an asshole - thug gangster. 🤣 Corn Pop.

IMG_5917.jpeg

D71, IMO if you go back and look bidin was always controlled by other people even the words he used.
Susan Rice sounds about right.
I'll actually agree with you on that one ..... I think she is one of the major players behind the scene ... and a real snake as well.

Funny how all those people in the video ... who are still alive ..... think now think he is the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Reactions: D71
I think she is one of the major players behind the scene ... and a real snake as well.
bob, either that or his brain has melted over the last 30yrs.

my guess, sock puppet. Capture391.PNG

bidin collecting his thoughts Capture390.PNG

started listening at 2:00

Last edited:
IMG_5963.jpeg

If you see a straight color matched couple cheer. You have seen a rarity. Most tv after watching it makes me sick.

The minority are obviously in charge of tv. Watched it for few minutes other day ….whew. No more of that. It is warp speed gay and such.

Nothing to worry about, nothing alarming, just another ship losing power near a bridge.

Odd?

Reactions: D71

Odd?
VERY odd ..... in the last century how many times has a ship lost power at the most critical time navigating in the proximity of a bridge .... 2 in the last 2 weeks.
Also co-incidental that these 2 bridges are 2 of only 9 in the US that would come down because of single impact.

The accident was prevented this time because there were tug boats in the area .... Don't know if that is SOP in this area or if they are being more vigilant after the other bridge was hit.

I think the feds are covering something up. So do other ppl. What were the cargos?

What is this?

New Zealand's youngest MP in 170 yrs performs Māori haka in Parliament Speech​

I think the feds are trying to prevent an investigation, maybe because it would show the collision was caused by the Chinese hacking the ships computers.

Shouldn't the ship and it's insurers be responsible for fixing the bridge?
What's that word that doesn't seem to exist any more? Accountability, if I remember correctly.

The FBI waited long enough so they might investigate the ship crash in Baltimore that took out the Francis Scot Key Bridge. Remember already determined accident. Now the FBI is investigating.

IMG_6143.jpeg

They will never release any info so more tax payer money wasted. Who was the Pilot and Apprentice that had 1 month experience?
Never fear the FBI will get to bottom of it.

Racist or the Truth?

IMG_6152.png

“‘’’’
Whites have become the only group of people where it is socially acceptable and legal to discriminate, hate, slander and accuse with full immunity from any pushback.

Overt acts of anti-black discrimination or any other discrimination today are socially, politically, and professionally unimaginable. Antiwhite hatred and discrimination, on the other hand, has become almost an institutional requirement. Schools and businesses seem fearful lest they are accused of not doing enough to stereotype, denigrate, marginalize, and suppress “Whiteness.”
“‘’’’

Whites are reported ~8% of World population now. Minority.

Back