diy solar

diy solar

DEI

The long version that bitchute video was on twitter aka X but it is gone … i should have saved it. The title of video said “ look it floated under then came back.” That is exactly what X video showed. Gone.

When made the initial post had watched about 6 different versions of video some shown on news are camera from different angle. Some videos were very short. The one shown by guy claiming bombs was interesting. Most likely attached high voltage lines being broken. Bridges do not have much strength from sides. As stated initial post it is huge ship. Momentum
Another video where you can see the broad side of the ship. You can see the black smoke and the ship turn. Watch it

They do this every time…for events. Same happened with 9-11 and news reporting - videos. Conflicting stories and videos various angles. Denying the Dancing Israelis filming 9-11 but yet another news agency did that story. They produce the programming and it is manufactured for way shown.

The black box is suppose to have internal power. Locomotive black box systems do. When you crank old locomotive the isolation switch is only thing required be off line. If all the controls are setup when throw the isolation switch it will take off black smoke rolling….. ppl have done it. Why have to isolate all the controls before going from isolation. Some Tug boats used the same 12 cylinder diesel engines as switch engine locomotives.

When initially posted this boat - video tried include many of videos watched. Some got taken down … they always do that.

Initial post

Post in thread 'DEI'
https://diysolarforum.com/threads/dei.76134/post-1048278

Did the ship go under the bridge turn - the first video watched showed that it did. Then again go back to initial story link and one video guy claims bombs. I don’t buy that. But….

Why haven’t they shown the crew. Why not show the Pilots? One news said thank God crew was alright.
After reading another story seems all the bridge workers were foreigners so if it was foreigners killing foreigners no loss. Right?. “‘Joe will let us pay to rebuild bridge.’’” He had made that statement up front before any discussion went on. 🤡

the first question that pops into my head, why would mr bannon want D71 to think
that something nefarious, or a conspiracy was involved in that bad situation?
what's in it for him? why would he do that?
Tommy I made the original post before bannon. I don’t listen to that guy.

The long version that bitchute video was on twitter aka X but it is gone … i should have saved it. The title of video said “ look it floated under then came back.” That is exactly what X video showed. Gone.
D71, got to wonder what we can expect once AI becomes more prevalent.
we may need to keep our wits a little closer to home.

D71, got to wonder what we can expect once AI becomes more prevalent.
we may need to keep our wits a little closer to home.
That is my point. You won’t be able to trust anything.

Funny how some ppl say “they don’t trust govt” but yet buy somethings from govt whole heart: line, float, sinker, and hook.

🤣

The goal of CIA was that no one would be able to tell and everyone would be confused arguing over different versions. For everything.

Ppl at scene of accidents often report different stories. Depends viewing angles and such. Also ppl effectively add their own bias.

I had to go out pull the black box download on a locomotive that had hit a car. They can do that shit remotely now. Anyway the eye witness gathered were all black. The black woman that ran the signal and got hit was claiming the train had drop over - swerved and hit her car. The eye witnesses blacks all said the same. We pulled camera footage from crossing camera. She ran the signal. Yearor so later we installed cameras and monitors to watch the train crew and to look out the windshield to watch in front of locomotives. Called Railview. Ppl use to see train coming pull onto tracks claim train hit them and sue - win. The locomotives cameras being installed turned all that around afterwords. Ppl started going to jail for trespassing the railroads.

The cameras on locomotives watching crew reports all control operations signals too…. Plus there is still black box - remote download. Surface transportation has reports filed. Or they use to especially real derailments. These systems are FRA required now.

Acft do the same.

I doubt boats would not have a black box as good as locomotives or acft. Who knows…. I never worked on any of them. I also was not there personally watching the ship hit the bridge all I got is what was shown.

I do know most of time if the person had been involved were white we’d know all about them by now. They would be in jail. We have had train crews criminally investigated after accidents.

The Maritime Board use to be hard on Captains blaming them. DEI will change that. Nobody wants be seen as racist.
Since we haven’t seen them a cartoonist did a rendering.

IMG_5791.jpeg

When we go fucking with Russia and other ppl starting wars and shit well bad things are going to happen. Most likely Russia sank one of our submarines in 1960 in a revenge act. President Johnson shit himself.

It is VERY coincidental that this happened shortly after Russia blamed us for the terrorist attack in Moscow.
Doubt there will ever be any proof released if it was an hack or intentional act.

Do you think it's possible the control system of the ship was taken over by a malicious outside source via exploits in networked hardware leaving the crew helpless? Is it possible it wasn't human error, rather human intent?
We will most likely never know for short answer. But….
Our govt lies they all lie.

One may enjoy cognitive dissonance or look. Why some if not most ppl write things off. 🤡

Watching the Cargo Ship black smoke roll out means they seriously screwed up. Intentional or Not could be determined by torture. But would torture produce real results.

Now the big question what was on the ship for cargo? What was in those containers?

Why did Biden offer to pay for it so quickly. He more or less didn’t care about Maui or Ohio troubles but this one he is all for spending tax payer money.

The DEI part. Since most stories say the 2 pilots were in charge then it is their fault.

IMG_5813.jpeg

There is 1 website claims there are 50-60 pilots. There will be a lot of finger pointing supposedly a Maryland pilot dropped anchor.

There is mention of the crew but no mention question of pilots. Most news artcles read last 24 hours are all saying just accident. “Biden says we are gonna pay.” Biden didn’t volunteer to pay like that in the past. What was in those containers?

Where are the 2 Maryland pilots ?

Another article says the Ship captain is in charge all blame is his.

We have several ppl dead. Billions of dollars lost. Nobody is going to push it if Biden wrote it off for tax payers. They hadn’t even finished investigations.

What was on that ship for cargo in the containers? Hmmmm

Why did Biden offer to pay for it so quickly.
because he knows as will as anyone that ship has insurance from Lloyd's of London,
he's blowing smoke up our ass. some people say anything to get some air time.

election year.

Reactions: D71
The fun part about conspiracy is when they are finally revealed as truth.

“‘’’’’
The conspiracy theory is that the Scorpion was somehow caught up in some kind of Cold War skirmish, and that the Soviet flotilla had sunk the sub. An unusually high number of submarines were sunk in 1968, including the Israeli submarine Dakar, the French submarine Minerve, and the Soviet submarine K-129. According to conspiracy theorists, the Cold War had briefly turned hot under the waves, leading to the loss of several submarines. Unfortunately, there is no actual proof, nor an explanation for why a Soviet task force with only two combatants could manage to kill the relatively advanced Scorpion.

There will likely never be a conclusive explanation for the loss of USS Scorpion. While disconcerting, the U.S. Navy has not lost a submarine since. The loss of Thresher and Scorpion and their 228 crew were hard lessons for the Navy to absorb, but absorb them it did. Tens of thousands of submariners ultimately benefitted—and returned safely home.
“‘’’’’’

Soviet K129

IMG_5818.jpeg

Just odd so many subs went missing. Hmmmm …strange.

Russia stole the scientist and war - science weapons from WW2 Nazi Germany …. we - USA stole most of the rest. They have a smaller population then us. If memory serves me right they have around half our population. Probably best to stop mucking with them.

It will be revealed but take 50-60 years or never. 🤣

Sadly our own govt still holds secrets about JFK and even 9-11. Our govt spent very little money or time investigating them Reminds me of the 6 jan 2021 select committees….. they know the 2020 election wasn’t secured …..Biden public announced his election fraud team was biggest since Obuma.

One may enjoy cognitive dissonance or look. Why some if not most ppl write things off. 🤡
D71, that's one way to look at it, some may think asking questions about things we have
know way of knowing is pointless.

What was in those containers?
it gets even more convoluted when the only ones that can supply the answers can't be trusted
like the Government or fakestream media.

grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage
to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

D71, that's one way to look at it, some may think asking questions about things we have
know way of knowing is pointless.

it gets even more convoluted when the only ones that can supply the answers can't be trusted
like the Government or fakestream media.

grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage
to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
IMG_5612.jpeg

Just comedy… or baptism

That DEI thing…. It flips. There are reasons why we have 1st amendment. Trying to make other laws cancel freedoms. Oh well.

1 April 2024

IMG_5877.jpeg

IMG_5878.jpeg
25 March 2024

16th march 2024

Retarded. To many laws. We are headed the same direction.
If there are any votes brought up to give the Govt more power the answer should be “hell no.” The laws by the govt are against us. It is fun to see it flip back. That guy is something else. There has been a War on white since 1960’s. He is just being open about replacement. He could go home but was allowed to stay and take over. So he is home. The same will happen here when enough foreigners get here. Take over. You will be thrown out….or killed. White ppl If you are allowed to leave where will you go? You can’t go to Israel unless jewish. So…. Where will white ppl go? Just a matter of time. White ppl are biggest minority around just don’t recognize it.

The dali ship that hit bridge in baltimore only want to be held accountable for max just over $1 million dollars.

Why joe wants us to just pay it.

In march 2022 the maryland grounding of the cargo ship resulted in piilot being fired because he was playing with phone for over half the trip. He was white. Captain Steven Germac

Why have the current bridge being flattened not shown or named the pilots?

The dali ship that hit bridge in baltimore only want to be held accountable for max just over $1 million dollars.

In march 2022 the maryland grounding of the cargo ship resulted in piilot being fired because he was playing with phone for over half the trip. He was white. Captain Steven Germac

I have seen pics of the caption's
That ship turned hard to the right when the smoke fired up then left but it was to late.

I don't have any idea what was in his mind when Biden rushed out and announced that we ... the US government ... are going to pay the whole cost of fixing this bridge. It's crazy to immediately jump to there, especially when the investigation of what happened hadn't even begun.
Seems like it's an extension of not holding anyone accountable for anything .... well, unless you support Trump in some way.

I don't have any idea what was in his mind when Biden rushed out and announced that we ... the US government ... are going to pay the whole cost of fixing this bridge. It's crazy to immediately jump to there, especially when the investigation of what happened hadn't even begun.
Seems like it's an extension of not holding anyone accountable for anything .... well, unless you support Trump in some way.
Death by a thousand cuts...........

They are going to try to rename DEI .... keep an eye out for the sneakier name ..... Bridge.

1712102718001.png

New executive order forcing ALL federal agencies to have an equity agenda at their core ..... Do we all understand the difference between equity and equality ..... Oh, and Susan Rice is in charge of making sure this happens.

1712173983916.png

Very informative video clip here.

New executive order forcing ALL federal agencies to have an equity agenda at their core ..... Do we all understand the difference between equity and equality ..... Oh, and Susan Rice is in charge of making sure this happens.

View attachment 206820

Very informative video clip here.

Typical communist at work. At some point a different method will be required

Look Biden was DEI in 2020 For once He told truth and no one believed him.

IMG_5915.jpeg
Corn Pop strikes again.

Back