diy solar

diy solar

Small diesel generator...

Once the EPA gets done with all the fines for importing those "dirty diesels" I think we'll need a GoFundMe to bail Daddy out of the clink.
I would remove the cylinder head and sell them as parts. and technically these are tier 3 small diesel which currently are still legal in all of the red states... obviously i have no clue about commifornia it's screwed up so bad as well as its northern brothers... or is that sisters.. its so hard to tell with all the new genders and pronouns...

But doesn't California require serial numbers and registration of unfinished Diesel short blocks? And soon an annual tax (registration fee), along with some cities requiring $1 million liability insurance for all diesel engines?

But doesn't California require serial numbers and registration of unfinished Diesel short blocks? And soon an annual tax (registration fee), along with some cities requiring $1 million liability insurance for all diesel engines?
Just the uppers, or just the lowers, or both? And autostart requires a separate federal liscence? 😁🤪🤷‍♂️🙈 #IfYouSeeWhatIDidThere

ship it into houston and then get my 2000 mules to pack rat the parts into commieforniastan... I will rule the small diesel trafficking world! and in the words of Dr. Evil.... I will get 1 million dollars!

It says Italy. I dunno if that's better or worse.
right now china makes almost all of the small honda and Yamaha engines, (small stuff like pressure washers, small gensets etc. ) all of the brigs and stratton, and most of the kohler as well. so i dunno you guess is as good as mine.

the Japanese makers like honda and yamaha have their own QC people that live in China for 3 year rotations so that the Chinese cannot cheap out and lower the standards of the units made for the Japanese companies.

Back