diy solar

diy solar

Signature solar

I
Sounds like inductive flyback. The same principle that operates spark ignitions for gas engines.

Travis, SS and EG4 are owned by the same people. They used to be at the same address.
I kind of assumed that.

I will research the inductive fly back.

Google's told me 300,000 volts will jump 4 in, you need to claim that battery back and patent that thing.
I don't know what's going on with that battery and I don't know what was going on with the support you got but none of it makes sense to me.

Less than a 1/2 second after I am shocked, I can be more than 4 inches away. ?. Speaking from experience.

Where would the induction come from?

Cool failure though.

Do these have inductive balancing? I so want this to be a cool and unique failure!

I then find out that I need to deal with the resolution department. The resolution department doesn’t talk on the phone and only communicates via email. This is ridiculous.

1/8 I contact to pay for the difference between my return batteries cost and the eg4 power wall. I was told last week or so by Weston that it was going to be a $300 difference. Now today I get a quote that is about a $900 difference.

Two conflicting sentences. Communicating via email with a paper trail is ridiculous, then claim you were told something verbally (no paper trail) and then it changed. I bet now you wish you had used email for that conversation :)

The resolution department uses emails. Others will talk to you. However there are like 2 or 3 different departments you have to talk to

I’ll have admin delete it before then. It’s obvious that you can’t create a post without it derailing to bs. It will be deleted tomorrow if SS resolves the issue and sends me batteries at the cost they said. And not two weeks from now.

Will states within the first minute…

Will-P is talking about the spark that happens when the wire touches the live terminal.
You said your battery did an Air Gap spark between the terminal and your wife's ring!

52V won't cause an Arc and as one person stated correctly, static would not leave a scorch mark.
It's all very puzzling!
Anyway it's good to see that they are taking care of the problem.

Will-P is talking about the spark that happens when the wire touches the live terminal.
You said your battery did an Air Gap spark between the terminal and your wife's ring!

52V won't cause an Arc and as one person stated correctly, static would not leave a scorch mark.
It's all very puzzling!
I understand what will is talking about.

The “arc” “spark” to the ring didn’t leave a mark. The touching of the bolt head with a cable not hooked to anything did.

Maybe the bms is shorted?

I understand what will is talking about.

The “arc” “spark” to the ring didn’t leave a mark. The touching of the bolt head with a cable not hooked to anything did.

Maybe the bms is shorted?

The other end of that cable must have touched something, even for just an instant. Otherwise what you are saying is beyond the laws of physics.

Yes, as I said much earlier...... Speaking of bull...this thread is beginning to stink.

Back